BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
After spending a few days converting the entire game's renders from JPG to WEBP format, the total size went from 5.15gb to 1.28gb, however the image quality is abyssmal.
So until I find a better solution, I won't be changing the renders and you will have to deal with the filesize or play the community made compressed versions.
Sorry to disappoint.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
After spending a few days converting the entire game's renders from JPG to WEBP format, the total size went from 5.15gb to 1.28gb, however the image quality is abyssmal.
So until I find a better solution, I won't be changing the renders and you will have to deal with the filesize or play the community made compressed versions.
Sorry to disappoint.
You could try AVIF now that it's supported by renpy.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
What'd she do? Try to protect her sister and get lied to by the BBEG... Some of y'all have clearly never been in a no win situation ever.
My rule is simple nobody fucks with mc and lives to tell the tale. She knew mc was capable , could have told mc , mc would have rescued her sister. But she chose betryal and eiza barely survived because of that. If eiza died that day, would you have still said the same thing you are saying now??? And really the best defence you got is she was lied to really. What a shocker a bad guy who kidnaped your sister lied to you to kidnap another girl what a shock
If she can betray you now she can betray in future too. My only regret is mc is on a ship and eiza is in the town defenseless, could have killed selena instead of her sister. Golden rule- One enemy dead is one enemy less

Last edited:

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
After some more thorough testing and help from my moderators, I've been able to reduce the total game size from 5.15gb to 2.40gb without any quality loss to the renders.

Shameless self-plug: Patreon early-access for v0.3.2 begins September 8!
Happy friday, everyone!:D

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Hey BuuPlays to stop anymore incest baiting could you please confirm if Sabrina will be an LI?

I would also appreciate it a lot if you could clear up the Harem thing. There are choices where you have to choose one girl over another and then Eliza also said she won't share.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2023
Sorry to disappoint.
I would suggest doing it again, but not for the entire game. You need to up the quality a bit. Going from 5 to 3-4 should be possible... 1.2 is alittle bit much...

But having said that, don't expect miracles... (But then 7zip is a miracle in comparison to generic zip)

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I would suggest doing it again, but not for the entire game. You need to up the quality a bit. Going from 5 to 3-4 should be possible... 1.2 is alittle bit much...

But having said that, don't expect miracles... (But then 7zip is a miracle in comparison to generic zip)
Yeah the compression was too much on my first attempts and i was not happy with the new image quality.
I've now landed on 2.42gb for the total game, that is including v0.3.2(September update) without any quality loss on the renders. so overall I'm happy with the result

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Are you perhaps confused?
If you would have read more of my posts than you would have known that i confused the names and immediately cleared the confusion created by it.
Perhaps read all posts first then ask, its even on the same page

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes