RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I love this game. I like it's wibe and story progression. The typical unrealistic fantasy clothing is the only thing i would like to be improved, but honestly i haven't seen a single fantasy game on F95 that do this right, and you do it better then most, so i don't care much. Keep up the good work, dev.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BuuPlays and Grelk

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Starting at the beginning, getting error messages about images not being found after the option to go to Gibson's or spend time with Alice. Image files not found with either choice. They eventually start to appear after a few missed ones.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Starting at the beginning, getting error messages about images not being found after the option to go to Gibson's or spend time with Alice. Image files not found with either choice. They eventually start to appear after a few missed ones.
Your right...both paths have a large amount of images missing.

Go with Alice choice.... (first error image of many)
screenshot0001.png

Last missing image (go with Alice choice)...
screenshot0002.png

Go with father to the blacksmith
(first missing image of many)

screenshot0003.png

Go with father to the blacksmith (last missing image of many)
screenshot0004.png

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Damn, I'm sorry about the missing images in the Alice choice, back then I had a different folder structure for choices and when I converted images to reduce game size, they must've gotten lost in the mess.o_O I am re-adding the images currently and will have them implemented again for the next update in oktober.
Thanks for letting me know and hopefully those are the only images missing...

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Damn, I'm sorry about the missing images in the Alice choice, back then I had a different folder structure for choices and when I converted images to reduce game size, they must've gotten lost in the mess.o_O I am re-adding the images currently and will have them implemented again for the next update in oktober.
Thanks for letting me know and hopefully those are the only images missing...
FYI... Actually BOTH paths are missing a bunch of images.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
It gained my attention...
Let's see if it can challenge Ataegina and Between Two Worlds... I do hope so... :sneaky:

Reactions: Tomp44

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Okay, I've formatted and re-added the missing images for both choices in the Alice scene.
New links with the updated images has been added to the public patreon post:
I don't know if links here on f95 will be updated until next update, but the missing images only affects a new playthrough so most won't be affected by it.
Cheers for the feedback everyone and I hope you liked the update! :D

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Okay, I've formatted and re-added the missing images for both choices in the Alice scene.
I don't know if links here on f95 will be updated until next update, but the missing images only affects a new playthrough so most won't be affected by it.
God speed BuuPlays ! You have my full attention. Masterpiece! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BuuPlays

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
should i download this ... i don't know why but my game started where i last saved ... does this only happen if i start a new game ? :unsure:

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
should i download this ... i don't know why but my game started where i last saved ... does this only happen if i start a new game ? :unsure:
The missing image seem to be on Ch.1. if you already passed that. i think it no need to download again.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
You can play fine without using the new link, it only adds the missing images from a choice early on in the intro of the game, no save files is corrupted or anything.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You can play fine without using the new link, it only adds the missing images from a choice early on in the intro of the game, no save files is corrupted or anything.
yup it happens when i started a new game and went with alice .... had missing images then .. :unsure:
but yeah i had no problems when starting from the last saved spot :)

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Nephilim with LaikDink's multimod (updated by XanusR) to v0.3.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: Selop and Tomp44
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes