indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so short updates...i can't wait to get more of this..i really like this game

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Ya know... It does say, "Harem". Right there on the OP. See Developer Notes/Future Tags. Really no need to shout.
yea< there was none on General or on actul tag...but than i seen the others under developer notes and gldly i've seen Harem tag planned..i'm really glad...cuz reading MC say every time "who i choose"? made me wonder for the worst

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Chapter 4 is full of erotic scenes and full penetration with Kira (Main L.I of chapter 4) and Kelly. And even some one off erotic scenes with side characters. I believe these full penetration scenes either start in October update or the November update, and once the girls get a proper taste, they may be wanting you on the menu... Often.
I'll be damned lol. I figured that Eliza would've been the outlier when it came to sex scenes given how much development she's had, but it's good to see that the other LIs won't be hindered either.

Out of curiosity, how many LIs are you planning on introducing to the game? If I remember right you mentioned the queen and the princess, and there's also the witch (I forget her actual name), but they seem to be more aligned with a light path playthrough? Selena, Kira, and Pearl all seem to be neutral in terms of morality (i.e. they don't care about being good or bad), but Sylph, Alice, and Kelly all seem to be geared towards a light path morality. We've yet to really see any dark path oriented LI introduced, aside from the upcoming necromancer.

Additionally, does chapter 4 mark the end of the first act/season? It seems like Inmortui is being built up as a major plot point that ties together the characters and events from the first 3 chapters nicely. It also seems like it'll introduce the first major affinity choice that'll set the tone for upcoming chapters?

Apologies for asking so many questions, but this is one of the few stories I'm actually invested in.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
so short updates...i can't wait to get more of this..i really like this game
Averaging 250 renders a month is equivalent to 1300 renders per a 6 month dev cycle (which seems to be the standard). Earlier releases had the added task of laying the groundwork in terms of setting, themes, and worldbuilding - all of which are usually handled by lore dumping or codexes (the one thing I despise BioWare for normalizing lol).

Each new release is relegated to telling a very specific story without feeling incomplete. For example, 0.3.1 properly introduced Kelly and her family while also setting up Kira as the main focus of the next chapter. 0.3.2 focuses on Kira, introduces her dad, and sets up the romance path for Kelly.

There's also the inclusion of subplots for other characters like Eliza, Alice, and Sylph. When you take the to time to break down each release it reveals how much of the story is actually being told with just a few words and renders. This is the exact reason why I'm still supporting Buu's Patreon :)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Kira is the main li of chapter 4....welp, I will just skip the whole chapter.
I will never skip a chapter of this game as i love it but i agree about kira haha. Maybe if pearl's and kira's roles were switched i could consider straying away from Eliza while traveling but Kira feels like a Eliza for poor guys lmao.

And at least to me it felt that Kira's thoughts (on the romantic route) are too similar to Eliza's and she's way too lovey-dovey considering her character, i would be fine for her being a fuckbuddy during the travels but i cant be touched by her feelings at all considering were on this whole journey because of eliza.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I'll be damned lol. I figured that Eliza would've been the outlier when it came to sex scenes given how much development she's had, but it's good to see that the other LIs won't be hindered either.

Out of curiosity, how many LIs are you planning on introducing to the game? If I remember right you mentioned the queen and the princess, and there's also the witch (I forget her actual name), but they seem to be more aligned with a light path playthrough? Selena, Kira, and Pearl all seem to be neutral in terms of morality (i.e. they don't care about being good or bad), but Sylph, Alice, and Kelly all seem to be geared towards a light path morality. We've yet to really see any dark path oriented LI introduced, aside from the upcoming necromancer.

Additionally, does chapter 4 mark the end of the first act/season? It seems like Inmortui is being built up as a major plot point that ties together the characters and events from the first 3 chapters nicely. It also seems like it'll introduce the first major affinity choice that'll set the tone for upcoming chapters?

Apologies for asking so many questions, but this is one of the few stories I'm actually invested in.
There is no set amount of L.I currently planned, it changes as I write the story. There will definitely be a fair amount of girls to enjoy / romance, however all of them won't be created equal obviously.

Chapter 4 is not the end of season 1, but it is very likely the biggest chapter of season 1 by quite a bit, as it serves to not only introduce us to Kira and her crew but also the world of pirates which we will visit from time to time going forward.
Season 1 is planned to have 7 Chapters.

As for update size, you really have to consider that currently i'm only a hobby dev, which means my time to develop is very limited (roughly 2 hours per day)
Once we reach certain support goals on Patreon i will be able to go part-time dev (roughly 3-4hours) par day. And if we're lucky one day even full-time dev with 7-8hours per day.
So as you can imagine, the more support we gain the bigger and more detailed updates can become.

I will never skip a chapter of this game as i love it but i agree about kira haha. Maybe if pearl's and kira's roles were switched i could consider straying away from Eliza while traveling but Kira feels like a Eliza for poor guys lmao.

And at least to me it felt that Kira's thoughts (on the romantic route) are too similar to Eliza's and she's way too lovey-dovey considering her character, i would be fine for her being a fuckbuddy during the travels but i cant be touched by her feelings at all considering were on this whole journey because of eliza.
Give Kira a chance and I think she may just surprise you. I definitely understand people's opinion of her currently as you haven't seen that much of her but over the next couple of updates we get to spend a lot of time with her and I feel she's definitely making Eliza work for her top spot.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
i started a new game. but im getting alot of missing Images ....no images for almost all of Chapter 1, especially with alice.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheOffspring8042

erkper

May 16, 2018
Give Kira a chance and I think she may just surprise you. I definitely understand people's opinion of her currently as you haven't seen that much of her but over the next couple of updates we get to spend a lot of time with her and I feel she's definitely making Eliza work for her top spot.
Re: Kira... Can't say I agree with what's been shown so far, and that likely means I won't hang around long enough for the ride to get interesting. So far I'd rate the girls (not sure who all qualifies as a full LI so...):
Eliza
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
Sylph
Pearl
Alice (she used to be right up with Eliza, shame about her hair and lack of interesting content since the first release)
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
Kira
Kelly
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
Satan

Reactions: JenusKudo

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Re: Kira... Can't say I agree with what's been shown so far, and that likely means I won't hang around long enough for the ride to get interesting. So far I'd rate the girls (not sure who all qualifies as a full LI so...):
Eliza
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
Sylph
Pearl
Alice (she used to be right up with Eliza, shame about her hair and lack of interesting content since the first release)
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
Kira
Kelly
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
Satan
Not every girl will be for everyone's taste that is exactly why I don't force L.I but let you guys choose who to romance. If you want only 1 sure, if want 2 great if you want 5 go for it! if you want them all? grab a pokedex and start collecting ;)

Reactions: Teddy 369

erkper

May 16, 2018
Not every girl will be for everyone's taste that is exactly why I don't force L.I but let you guys choose who to romance. If you want only 1 sure, if want 2 great if you want 5 go for it! if you want them all? grab a pokedex and start collecting ;)
You slightly misunderstand maybe. I'm chasing/plan to chase multiple girls, but I think due to the focus given so far I don't find a lot of hook to any of the rest besides Eliza. And what I've seen of Kira so far is more or less pushing me away from wanting to develop that relationship long enough for it to become "surprising." So far as another said she seems like Eliza light with daddy issues. Probably means Ch 4 will be short for me.

shadowglass14

Aug 15, 2019
this isnt about what you just said but can you fix your game? not sure where else to send this, i downloaded 3.2 to test the game out and if i like it i plan to subcribe but about 10 minutes in, image 'ch1sc2_c1a1' not found - image 'ch1sc2_c1a34" not found.. all 34 images are just black the words dont even show up its just nothingness i just downloaded it off patreon

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Eliza
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
Sylph
Pearl
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
Kira
Kelly
< no one >
< no one >
< no one >
Satan
I would place kelly above Alice now... Alice looks really weird now. Kira can stay with satan

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
How long has the ring been corrupting kira and pearls father? What do yall think? He bended pretty fast

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
wow just started playing and after the first choice "go with papa or alice" its nothing but image not found ..the images in the folder are not even named remotely similar to what game game calls for

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
this isnt about what you just said but can you fix your game? not sure where else to send this, i downloaded 3.2 to test the game out and if i like it i plan to subcribe but about 10 minutes in, image 'ch1sc2_c1a1' not found - image 'ch1sc2_c1a34" not found.. all 34 images are just black the words dont even show up its just nothingness i just downloaded it off patreon
BuuPlays - this scene is actually missing the images for both choices (Alice and Gibson). It seems that this is the only section that's outright missing the updated webp formated images, so it should be easy to just issue a quick patch containing the missing images.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
The missing images issue has been addressed several times in this thread, they were lost in compression and they have been re-added on my patreon. In the public release post new links are available.

Oh good I thought it was just me.
The missing images issue has been addressed several times in this thread, they were lost in compression and they have been re-added on my patreon. In the public release post new links are available.

wow just started playing and after the first choice "go with papa or alice" its nothing but image not found ..the images in the folder are not even named remotely similar to what game game calls for

BuuPlays - this scene is actually missing the images for both choices (Alice and Gibson). It seems that this is the only section that's outright missing the updated webp formated images, so it should be easy to just issue a quick patch containing the missing images.

Phew! I hope this clears it up :)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes