ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i tried to download from the mega place on your patreon ... it keeps stopping ... :mad:
twice now

ok i forgot to mention .. its the windows mega download (y)

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a question with regards to the use of the walk through mod... Has anyone who has been using the mod previously, had any issues loading saves without the mod being present?

And has anyone had issues with any of the combined modded choices in the story? (Image added as an example) I just was wondering if it messes up the story later on, as I want a full harem story.

screenshot0001.png

Also, I find it odd that this title has a harem path, but some choices like the image above will remove (-2) trust points from one girl, and give (+2) to another. You would think MC could say I'll be right back, and Elisa would be cool with it, because they are staying in the tavern.

Hmm...I don't feel with the results of this choice in the image, that a harem path is available. Such a loss of 2 trust points is high, if MC is just being nice to his best friend...who he hasn't seen for 10 years. :unsure:

Or, is any kind of intimate relationship with Alice suppose to happen later in the story?

(Using the 0x52_URM tool to show the point gain and loss for the walk Alice home choice, below...)

screenshot0002.png

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Fucking hell why do all the Lis have to be so damn nice, fully intended to do a throuple path with Alice and Eliza only. All going fine right until we get to the ship then bang 3 cute interesting Lis sends everything flying. Dev really good at making them all have distinct personalities and appeal.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Fucking hell why do all the Lis have to be so damn nice, fully intended to do a throuple path with Alice and Eliza only. All going fine right until we get to the ship then bang 3 cute interesting Lis sends everything flying. Dev really good at making them all have distinct personalities and appeal.
3? Did you miss Kelly's mom? :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have a question with regards to the use of the walk through mod... Has anyone who has been using the mod previously, had any issues loading saves without the mod being present?

And has anyone had issues with any of the combined modded choices in the story? (Image added as an example) I just was wondering if it messes up the story later on, as I want a full harem story.

View attachment 2951602

Also, I find it odd that this title has a harem path, but some choices like the image above will remove (-2) trust points from one girl, and give (+2) to another. You would think MC could say I'll be right back, and Elisa would be cool with it, because they are staying in the tavern.

Hmm...I don't feel with the results of this choice in the image, that a harem path is available. Such a loss of 2 trust points is high, if MC is just being nice to his best friend...who he hasn't seen for 10 years. :unsure:

Or, is any kind of intimate relationship with Alice suppose to happen later in the story?

(Using the 0x52_URM tool to show the point gain and loss for the walk Alice home choice, below...)

View attachment 2951628
sorry i never use mods :unsure:

Reactions: MrBenny

erkper

May 16, 2018

View attachment 2951602

View attachment 2951628
Haven't used a mod for this game, but in general, it's a bad idea to use a save from a previous modded version with an un-modded update. FWIW, dev has stated the harem path will not be a full-on harem with all love interests living happily ever after, but at the same time, I don't think you'll need every single point with a LI to stay on her route. Hard to say for sure with a game still in development...

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
The only mod that I know of which breaks saves is any mod made by Sancho. Laik just provides decompiled versions of the code with colored choices and the ability to change some variables. Your saves will be fine unless you mess with them in a save editor.

You're safe to use the modded option to view both scenes, though be aware that choosing both scenes in some instances will result in a net zero gain of trust points (as is the case with Eliza and Alice in the village).

Buu has indicated that a harem ending will be possible, which means there will definitely be some combination of choices which will allow you to romance every LI. Losing trust points doesn't have as much of an impact u less you're outright ignoring or reacting negatively towards a specific LI, which is intended to allow players to avoid romancing characters they aren't interested in.

If you want to guarantee you can see all of the content related to each LI then you can enable the console found in the "00console.rpy" file located in the Ren'Py folder (which is just a library of core functions). Once you load a save you can hit "shift + O" and modify relationship values by setting each characters' trust value to 100.
Code:
eliza_trust = 100
Keep in mind that this isn't necessary as you will be able to achieve a harem path naturally.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Haven't used a mod for this game, but in general, it's a bad idea to use a save from a previous modded version with an un-modded update. FWIW, dev has stated the harem path will not be a full-on harem with all love interests living happily ever after, but at the same time, I don't think you'll need every single point with a LI to stay on her route. Hard to say for sure with a game still in development...
The trust checks currently implemented are fairly lenient. From what I can remember looking through the script you can still see all of her content as long as you choose the romance options as they appear and don't outright reject her.

The harem path I believe is intended to align with your affinity. Those on the dark path will be able to romance characters with that alignment (i.e Selena) and vica versa (i.e. Sylph and Alice). Other characters will be romanceable for both paths - such as Eliza - but it should be telegraphed fairly early if that'll be the case given Buu's writing style.

As for modded saves: unless a modder develops a custom save file (such as all of Sancho's mods) your saves should be compatible between updates. One of the few exceptions to this rule is if custom variables are added and stored, which Laik does not do in his mod (and my saves still work despite using his mod in the past).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I'm at the part where Eliza was kidnapped, and she then sustains a serious spinal injury. OK, so did MC pop Eliza cherry earlier on in the story...before her back injury? I'm checking to see if I might of missed their first real sex event (I saw the BJ and the muff dive so far only).

And I did try looking through all the images for their potential sex scene, but there are so many scene folders for each chapter to go through...I just gave up. If they did have sex, can anyone let me know what chapter it happen in?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hmm...I'm at the part where Eliza was kidnapped, and she then sustains a serious spinal injury. OK, so did MC pop Eliza cherry earlier on in the story...before her back injury? I'm checking to see if I might of missed their first real sex event (I saw the BJ and the muff dive so far only).

And I did try looking through all the images for their potential sex scene, but there are so many scene folders for each chapter to go through...I just gave up. If they did have sex, can anyone let me know what chapter it happen in?
nope the MC did'nt ... Eliza is still a virgin .... like most girls in the game :love:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
For anyone curious, there are only 2 characters you have sex with in the current version: Maggie (Kelly's mom) and the apothecary. I think Buu is holding off on any penetrative sex scenes with the main LIs until all (or most) of them have been fully introduced.

It also looks like chapter 4 might be introducing the first major split between light/dark paths. A certain new antagonist might be joining the field and a past decision seems to have it's consequences being addressed in the next release (I'm purposely avoiding spoilers with the reveals being Patreon exclusive content).

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Updates are getting shorter, i hope this doesn't become a thing
Updates aren't getting shorter.:unsure: If you compare the two changelogs you can see its about 60-75% larger... However if you feel an update was short maybe its because you are choosing to ignore some girls path? that can cut down on your playtime
Changelog for v0.3.1
Renders:198
Animations: 5
Words: 5495

Changelog for v0.3.2
Renders: 296
Animations:10
Words: 9046

View attachment 2951602

View attachment 2951628
Losing a few points here and there will not ruin your endings or path with the girls, the game will make clear if something major is changing from your choices, such as a path closing. This was pretty early on in my development and now I mostly avoid gatekeeping the L.I's as I don't like you missing out on potential scenes that may add more depth to each character. instead I let you choose to do both, one or none.
Ok I have a problem with the game it's not showing some images is there a patch for it....
I don't know if the links here has been updated with the latest files, but on my patreon in the public update post, i have added new links with the missing images.

Thanks for letting me know. Though, I find it very odd MC didn't get to claim her before her injury, it feels off.
Eliza is still very much a virgin and she is waiting for you to come claim her back in the capital.
If you have noticed the mentions of a date once we return to her, I'm sure you can imagine what will happen. ;)

For anyone curious, there are only 2 characters you have sex with in the current version: Maggie (Kelly's mom) and the apothecary. I think Buu is holding off on any penetrative sex scenes with the main LIs until all (or most) of them have been fully introduced.

It also looks like chapter 4 might be introducing the first major split between light/dark paths. A certain new antagonist might be joining the field and a past decision seems to have it's consequences being addressed in the next release (I'm purposely avoiding spoilers with the reveals being Patreon exclusive content).
Chapter 4 is full of erotic scenes and full penetration with Kira (Main L.I of chapter 4) and Kelly. And even some one off erotic scenes with side characters. I believe these full penetration scenes either start in October update or the November update, and once the girls get a proper taste, they may be wanting you on the menu... Often.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The trust checks currently implemented are fairly lenient. From what I can remember looking through the script you can still see all of her content as long as you choose the romance options as they appear and don't outright reject her.

The harem path I believe is intended to align with your affinity. Those on the dark path will be able to romance characters with that alignment (i.e Selena) and vica versa (i.e. Sylph and Alice). Other characters will be romanceable for both paths - such as Eliza - but it should be telegraphed fairly early if that'll be the case given Buu's writing style.

As for modded saves: unless a modder develops a custom save file (such as all of Sancho's mods) your saves should be compatible between updates. One of the few exceptions to this rule is if custom variables are added and stored, which Laik does not do in his mod (and my saves still work despite using his mod in the past).
Noooo..... After you kill her sister, Selena is out of the picture. What kind of dark route it would be if you didn't kill her sister.....?
Kira is the main li of chapter 4....welp, I will just skip the whole chapter.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
Ehm... there's something wrong with the renders, I've got this (see attachment), the whole exploration with alice is like this.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for letting me know. Though, I find it very odd MC didn't get to claim her before her injury, it feels off.
yeah i hear ya .. i would have pounded her virgin ass some time ago ... err i mean my MC would have ... heh :love:

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes