TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The missing images issue has been addressed several times in this thread, they were lost in compression and they have been re-added on my patreon. In the public release post new links are available.

The missing images issue has been addressed several times in this thread, they were lost in compression and they have been re-added on my patreon. In the public release post new links are available.

Phew! I hope this clears it up :)
Were the missing images lost due to compression and is there a public post on your patreon with fixed links? I don't know how to use the search bar so I figured I'd ask.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Were the missing images lost due to compression and is there a public post on your patreon with fixed links? I don't know how to use the search bar so I figured I'd ask.
Yeah if you go to my Patreon, and you just scroll down, I believe it's the 2nd post from the top. All 4 links in that post has been updated with the missing images. Hope this helps :)

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
In my case, my memory is shit as I had already read said post.

That being said, it's also easy to add a hot fix to the OP where 100% of forum users will see it. Posts that have answered issues or questions usually get buried/forgotten after 3 or so pages as I've had several of my info/tech support posts face this issue (in which case I just answer it again or link to my original post).

It's not the end of the world when it happens stuff like this happens :)

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
man you waste a lot of time on things that don't matter, and none of your models are attractive. you gotta optimize your time.
See, i don't think, that anyone who has a Honey Select game in his/her signature has the right to say anything about the attractiveness of models of a game, that uses far superior models.
This game has certainly not the best models you can have with Daz, but it is still better than anything that Honey Select is capable of.

Aatrion

Apr 6, 2023
Yeah if you go to my Patreon, and you just scroll down, I believe it's the 2nd post from the top. All 4 links in that post has been updated with the missing images. Hope this helps :)
sorry for troubling you but can you add an update only links in the future

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim [v0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 606Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: BuuPlays

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
See, i don't think, that anyone who has a Honey Select game in his/her signature has the right to say anything about the attractiveness of models of a game, that uses far superior models.
This game has certainly not the best models you can have with Daz, but it is still better than anything that Honey Select is capable of.
Entirely wrong, tons of games with beautiful models use HS. you also ignored that the other is a DAZ3d game. well done.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
While i do think that Selena and her sister Samara would be part of the harem if i spare them, it's so satisfying to just kill Samara and be done with the traitor.
Wanted to send selena to the shadow realm aswell but alas.

warmonster

Mar 23, 2020
i dont know if the OP is the creator of this but during ch 1 the first choice between going to visit gibson or exploring with alice there are multiple images missing between both choices i assume no one has mentioned anything as i have not looked at the comments yet but i am letting you know about it so it can be fixed.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
i dont know if the OP is the creator of this but during ch 1 the first choice between going to visit gibson or exploring with alice there are multiple images missing between both choices i assume no one has mentioned anything as i have not looked at the comments yet but i am letting you know about it so it can be fixed.
Thank you for letting me know! It has been mentioned and has been fixed. Updated links with fixes is always available on my Patreon for free, just go to the public update post. :)

Early-Access for October update (v0.3.3) begins this Friday for Patreons!

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
The story, mood&tone and the character really capture me I really felt in love with Eliza

Thanks a lot for the great game can't wait for more!

• Red Heart

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Beginning of the game: Eating in the woods, food comes from no where.
Leaving the village: Eliza buys supplies in the market... no one has a bag....

I mean, if they knew something like Storage Magic, I'd get it. But that's clearly not the case....

• Angry
Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes