Sep 12, 2023
Lot of people asking for incest, and while I love incest too, I don't see it happening here. Not only is this game is on Pateron, but the story as it is doesn't imediatly lend itself to incest.

Our parents are dead and we have no siblings so the only way incest could be added to the game is if in a future release the base story is changed so that our cousins are just our childhood friends, with an official path to restore them to cousins. That would allow a relationship with Sabrina without getting the game nuked.
Or, you know, just don't put the dl links to the AVN itself on Patreon and just tell subs to go to their private Discord instead for the links (the sub business model can kiss my ass anyway, I don't pay for unfinished/half-baked goods). Even loli AVN devs (the kind that are illegal in alot of countries and not allowed here, at least not without a patch that many devs don't feel like dealing with) have been there for years using that work-around. Pretty sure incest would be fine as well if loli LI's are. Also when it gets a completed tag (too much of a pain to do while the story is ongoing every update) it wouldn't be too difficult to simply rewrite the script and make Sabrina your sis or something (well, half-sis since MC's dad was an angel, no getting around that, but just make it to where Sabrina is the older sis and when she was born it messed up mom's pussy or something to where she couldn't have another). Much like Love Season:Farmer's Dreams was (though a bit overkill with that one imo, the mod makes almost the whole village related).

Last edited:

HuuMoRi-X

Oct 19, 2023
That was a pretty shitty move by dev with the Selena thing. This game turned out to be a total flop. This became a completely different game and I don't want to play this game anymore. It's a shame that a traitor ruined this game and what's more, you can't take revenge on the traitor herself. I would have killed his sister first and then slowly killed the traitor bitch herself. I already had time to think she was LI, but not when the dev decided to make her a traitor. I can't go on and see what MC does to those "main villains". I guess he also goes to stroke their hair and scold bad behavior. Or tells their mother that their son is bullying others. This is the image I got from this game after that scene with Selena and I'm not grieving at all to delete the game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok so what's the corruption content like in this game?
It's the dark path for the MC but it's mainly his corruption. It's not like a corruption game where you turn them into cum dumps it's more corrupting him to be evil.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Agree witht he above no clue what Dev is thinking subbed to this game but it keeps getting stupider and Stupider as it goes along bye bye

Reactions: Faxe10%

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yea< there was none on General or on actul tag...but than i seen the others under developer notes and gldly i've seen Harem tag planned..i'm really glad...cuz reading MC say every time "who i choose"? made me wonder for the worst
why add the tag yet when its not implemented yet ;)

Sep 12, 2023
That was a pretty shitty move by dev with the Selena thing. This game turned out to be a total flop. This became a completely different game and I don't want to play this game anymore. It's a shame that a traitor ruined this game and what's more, you can't take revenge on the traitor herself. I would have killed his sister first and then slowly killed the traitor bitch herself. I already had time to think she was LI, but not when the dev decided to make her a traitor. I can't go on and see what MC does to those "main villains". I guess he also goes to stroke their hair and scold bad behavior. Or tells their mother that their son is bullying others. This is the image I got from this game after that scene with Selena and I'm not grieving at all to delete the game
Well, at least she didn't NTR you too by the MC catching her fucking the dwarf or something. I simply just killed her sister so everything she did was for nothing, that was satisfying enough to me.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Nephilim [v0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 606Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

will you pls update it?

Reactions: dicksauce

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
It's the dark path for the MC but it's mainly his corruption. It's not like a corruption game where you turn them into cum dumps it's more corrupting him to be evil.
I sort of guessed, but does that means that none of the LIs become corrupt as well, or is it just MC.
because the "I am become evil" type of corruption is right up my alley, it just sort of become mute if the increasing corruption of the MC doesn't affect anyone but himself.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I sort of guessed, but does that means that none of the LIs become corrupt as well, or is it just MC.
because the "I am become evil" type of corruption is right up my alley, it just sort of become mute if the increasing corruption of the MC doesn't affect anyone but himself.
If you follow the dark path you will be able to corrupt some of the girls down the line, turning them into your own personal concubines / succubi.
Which girls has not yet been decided and will most likely be up for members on patreon to vote on.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If you follow the dark path you will be able to corrupt some of the girls down the line, turning them into your own personal concubines / succubi.
Which girls has not yet been decided and will most likely be up for members on patreon to vote on.
Forgive me for saying (and please, feel free to correct me), but this sounds like the story is being made up as you go along (somewhat), which is never a good thing. Sure, love corrupting girls as much as the next guy, but not having an actual fully fledged path already, and letting Patreons decide your story for you...never ends well historically.

However, I have no stake in this, so will continue to follow as long as it still interests me, you make the story/game as you make it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
BuuPlays

this game has to be one of the best games i ever played .... awesome .. just freakin awesome .... only problem i have is being retired and not being able to help support such a awesome game ... sorry :(

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Still love the soothing music for this game and the ability to play a character that can choose the Path of Light..Also I really like the game's focus on storytelling with interesting characters,which is more in common with timeless games like Skyrim,DragonAge and Dragon's Dogma.. While I love Eliza, I'm starting to look forward to a path with Sylph as well,hopefully not to hurt either of them with my decisions/actions in the future. Thank you for the update BuuPlays and to SonsOLiberty for another compressed version.:coffee::)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BuuPlays

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Forgive me for saying (and please, feel free to correct me), but this sounds like the story is being made up as you go along (somewhat), which is never a good thing. Sure, love corrupting girls as much as the next guy, but not having an actual fully fledged path already, and letting Patreons decide your story for you...never ends well historically.

However, I have no stake in this, so will continue to follow as long as it still interests me, you make the story/game as you make it.
We'll have to disagree on this. I've never heard of an author, be it books, scripts for media or games having every detail mapped out as you begin. I have an outline of major story points and characters I wish to include, the rest comes organically as I write or think of things. I'm definitely not a professional writer in any sense and I'm just doing as I am able to.

As for letting patreons help decide certain things. I think that letting your community have a say, not only rewards them in a meaningful way but also helps me as a creator understand what things the fans want.

Hopefully you will continue to enjoy Nephilim.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As for letting patreons help decide certain things. I think that letting your community have a say, not only rewards them in a meaningful way but also helps me as a creator understand what things the fans want.
I'll just repeat what some of the biggest devs around here have said.

Letting Patrons vote on hairstyles, clothes etc.. is fine. Small things that don't effect anything major is all good.

Letting Patrons decide anything major to do with characters or story will NEVER end well. You'll only ever please the people that get their way, the rest will be annoyed at best, completely put off at worst.

Keeping fans engaged is great, giving your player base too much control is asking for trouble.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Yeh.... No.

Let´s create a scenario here. You write a love story. You decide to let your audience have a say in that story. Suddenly the story turns into a ntr fest cuz they were the ones who cried the loudest. And all of a sudden you lose a lot of subs cuz you only cater towards a loud minority.

I don´t know.... I have to agree with Maviarab here. Let your audience decide the direction of YOUR story is always a bad idea. If you want to let them decide so badly, just create different outfits to choose from but keep em away from any story progression. But that´s just my take.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes