CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'll just repeat what some of the biggest devs around here have said.

Letting Patrons vote on hairstyles, clothes etc.. is fine. Small things that don't effect anything major is all good.

Letting Patrons decide anything major to do with characters or story will NEVER end well. You'll only ever please the people that get their way, the rest will be annoyed at best, completely put off at worst.

Keeping fans engaged is great, giving your player base too much control is asking for trouble.
Listen to big sis, BuuPlays
She's been around so many morons (like me) for long enough to know the do's and do not of the VN world

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Kinda pushing Kira hard the last couple of updates. Don't know how many times I have to shoot her down, it'd be nice to be able to keep some distance from her at least.
Yeah that's seems to be a common theme with this one. Game was pushing Eliza (is that her name? the brunette) super hard the first couple of updates. Not that the game is bad or anything, just saying.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
If you follow the dark path you will be able to corrupt some of the girls down the line, turning them into your own personal concubines / succubi.
Which girls has not yet been decided and will most likely be up for members on patreon to vote on.
As for letting patreons help decide certain things. I think that letting your community have a say, not only rewards them in a meaningful way but also helps me as a creator understand what things the fans want.
Out of curiosity, are you going to allow ANY girl to be voted on for a corruption path? If so, that's going to case issues as some characters (like Sylph) follow a mostly light path progression. I'd honestly much rather have you decide which characters are corruptible for 2 reasons:
  1. The story will ultimately flow better as you can write the natural progression for said characters into the dark side
  2. It leads to less animosity between patrons and all of your other fans since YOU are the one who made the choice
If you really want to have major story elements be voted on by patrons then you're more than welcome to do so, but the polls you have going on currently feel just right.

I'll just repeat what some of the biggest devs around here have said.

Letting Patrons vote on hairstyles, clothes etc.. is fine. Small things that don't effect anything major is all good.

Letting Patrons decide anything major to do with characters or story will NEVER end well. You'll only ever please the people that get their way, the rest will be annoyed at best, completely put off at worst.

Keeping fans engaged is great, giving your player base too much control is asking for trouble.
Without spoiling anything the polls have exclusively been cosmetic in nature, or alter very minor story aspects (mostly related to you background as a demigod).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah that's seems to be a common theme with this one. Game was pushing Eliza (is that her name? the brunette) super hard the first couple of updates. Not that the game is bad or anything, just saying.
Depending on how long Buu plans for the story you can think of each chapter as like an episode of a TV series that focuses on the character development for one specific character. Chapter 1 focused mostly on the MC, Chapter 2 focused on Eliza, and Chapter 3 is focusing on Kira. Chances are that every LI will have a dedicated chapter to advance their story while allowing for continued development with previously explored LIs.

That's at least my take on things. The writing style feels very inspired by traditional TV series which are famous (or infamous) for doing this.

Reactions: BuuPlays

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I mean, we kinda killed her on the inside. She only did all of that to protect her sister. She seemed to genuinely care for the MC and maybe Eliza too, but her sister was first and foremost.
We ALL understand she did all this for her sister, her only family, but BuuPlays took a very wrong turn when he wrote her dialogs during her visit to Eliza in jail. She shows no remorse, no mercy, she very harshly says to Eliza that it's her fault that she trusted her and got abducted, it's her fault that she will die here, and it's her fault that MC will die here too. I mean, being a super-bitch in front of Eliza doesn't help anything story-wise if the dev really plans for her to be a future LI.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
From the first release I decided to go for the Eliza path alone. At this point I'm annoyed at having to constantly say no or "indifferent" to the girls. This thing with Kira was the straw that broke the camek's back. Also all the woman act like 13 year girls that just crushed for the first time, the one he grew takes the cake. They are pretty much retarded. The entire thing is ridiculous and infantile. I'm off.

Thank you and best of luck.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
We ALL understand she did all this for her sister, her only family, but BuuPlays took a very wrong turn when he wrote her dialogs during her visit to Eliza in jail. She shows no remorse, no mercy, she very harshly says to Eliza that it's her fault that she trusted her and got abducted, it's her fault that she will die here, and it's her fault that MC will die here too. I mean, being a super-bitch in front of Eliza doesn't help anything story-wise if the dev really plans for her to be a future LI.
maybe she had to say that stuff since the guy was listening in on them. it's not like she could be friendly to Eliza with the guy holding her sister hostage just a few feet away. also I fail to see how a normal human could kill MC given the amount of power MC has since he's half angel despite the method he was conceived with

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Also all the woman act like 13 year girls that just crushed for the first time, the one he grew takes the cake. They are pretty much retarded.
The reason for their behavior towards the MC - and him alone - is a huge aspect of the story. Rremember back to who MCs true father is (Castiel)... Is it hard to believe that MC wouldn't have some passive ability inherited from him that mimics an aphrodisiac, or to worship him as the pinnacle of righteousness?

There are a few bits of dialogue from each girl (especially Kira) which allude to them knowing the way they're feeling isn't normal or typical behavior. It's also most likely the case that all of them are very young relative to the world they love in. How many college kids did you come across display mature behavior? Context is key nI matter the case.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
maybe she had to say that stuff since the guy was listening in on them. it's not like she could be friendly to Eliza with the guy holding her sister hostage just a few feet away. also I fail to see how a normal human could kill MC given the amount of power MC has since he's half angel despite the method he was conceived with
I see that the dev liked your post because that's what he had in his mind when he wrote Selena's dialogs for her visit to Eliza in jail, but once again, I'm sorry to say that he is the only one to blame, he took a very wrong turn in the story because almost all the players killed Selena's sister to see her suffer the consequences. Selena is now an enemy so she can't be a LI anymore, dev's fault.
And regarding MC's powers, Selena doesn't know shit about them as far as we know. When MC suddenly appears in front of her and her sister, she is truly shocked because she thought he was dead, she was just about to send her sister to a safe place only because she was afraid of Taron, why wouldn't she escape town with her sister if she knew MC could kill Taron and her with his powers?
The dev fucked up this part of the story, period, it doesn't change the fact that I will keep playing this game because of Eliza and Alice, but Selena is now dead for me and many others.

Last edited:

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I still think Buu should make players who kill the sister locked in on the dark path just to fuck with you all that choose that option.
Definitely a sinister choice!:eek: Locking in to either dark or light path will happen at the end of season 1. (Chapter 7)

The reason for their behavior towards the MC - and him alone - is a huge aspect of the story. Rremember back to who MCs true father is (Castiel)... Is it hard to believe that MC wouldn't have some passive ability inherited from him that mimics an aphrodisiac, or to worship him as the pinnacle of righteousness?

There are a few bits of dialogue from each girl (especially Kira) which allude to them knowing the way they're feeling isn't normal or typical behavior. It's also most likely the case that all of them are very young relative to the world they love in. How many college kids did you come across display mature behavior? Context is key nI matter the case.
Always good to hear your input slick, I do want to emphasize that this is merely fan-theory and speculation at the current point in time, as you wrote context is key, we are dealing with young adults here age 18-20's and the story is taking place during medieval time period.
Women are often mistreated, looked upon as inferior, lucky few get to marry a stonemason or farmer who treats them well, many others live in poverty, daughters sold to noble houses as maids and slaves for the lords.
So here we come along, tall dark and handsome, willing to help them, protect them, respect them. It's not a big leap to have them fall in love or win their affections.:unsure: Obviously I'm totally biased as the creator;)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm enlightened enough not to kill someone for for what one of their relatives did and they didn't do. Unlike you apparently.
Yeah i agree, thats a bullshit take. The consenus so far is more that its dumb to kill the sister and most players would have prefered to option to kill selena herself instead.

And if youre the full evil clown who kills the sister, there is literally no reason to not kill selena too and give her the opportunity to take revenge other than plotarmor. But it was discussed here already a lot and Buu said in the past Eliza will be the one to judge Selena.

Imo the choices should be:

-Let both of them live for now but the mc should behave way more angry/harsh about what they did and not like "okaydokay peace and see ya around mates"

-kill selena or both of them

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I don't know if it has been posted here or not but since LaikDink has been busy lately someone else has picked up work on his multi-mod which can be found here for those of you who are like me and like playing with a wt mod just to make sure you get the outcomes you like. (ik the choices aren't hard just like to know what i am doing and make sure i don't pick the wrong thing thinking it is the right choice.)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes