Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Who's "almost all?" I didn't.
Me neither.
I would have killed Selena, given the choice.
But killing her innocent sister which has nothing to do with it and was a victim to the same guy which hurt Eliza seems like a classic 'chaotic stupid' choice.
I get Buu's reasoning, that this would hurt Selena more than killing her...but yeah, if i want hurt Selena i hurt her directly, no need for killing innocent.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
No red blooded male with proper level of testerone would be content with this kiddie shit evening: kiss-->go to sleep , morning : hold hand, evening kiss--->go to sleep. MC is impotent and can't get hard.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Read the last 10-20 pages like I did, enlighten yourself ;)
That's not even a fraction of the player base so where you get "almost all" from I have no idea.

There are 365 people registered on Patron plus those that bought on Itch so lets say maybe 450 to 500. So, what, maybe 15 to 20 people on here said they killed her and that to you translates to almost all 500 players?

Enlighten yourself, your maths sucks arse.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
That's not even a fraction of the player base so where you get "almost all" from I have no idea.

There are 365 people registered on Patron plus those that bought on Itch so lets say maybe 450 to 500. So, what, maybe 15 to 20 people on here said they killed her and that to you translates to almost all 500 players?

Enlighten yourself, your maths sucks arse.
Let's settle this debate once and for all... with a poll!

You can find the poll here to cast your vote on which option you chose (kill or spare):

Poll closes next Sunday at 12:00 PM EST.

Reactions: Darknesssilent

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Me neither.
I would have killed Selena, given the choice.
But killing her innocent sister which has nothing to do with it and was a victim to the same guy which hurt Eliza seems like a classic 'chaotic stupid' choice.
I get Buu's reasoning, that this would hurt Selena more than killing her...but yeah, if i want hurt Selena i hurt her directly, no need for killing innocent.
Please don't get me wrong guys, maybe I didn't express myself correctly but once again I put all the blame on the dev. I totally agree with all the above posts, I didn't want to have the choice of killing Selena's innocent sister, it's the dev's choice, not mine, I just wanted a choice to get back at Selena for what she did and what she harshly said to Eliza in jail, and that's the only choice I was offered.
I play this game as the MC, not as myself, so let's see everything from MC's eyes and the context he is in:
- He sees both his dad and mom savagely murdered.
- He is taken away from his friends (and especially from Alice) and trained by a stranger for 10 years.
- He only lives and suffers for 10 years for only one goal: REVENGE.
- The stranger who trained him dies, MC promises him that he will find his daughter.
- He finally meets Eliza, the daughter of the man who saved his life and trained him for his goal: revenge.
- Being in contact with Eliza, he changes, he now has 2 goals: avenge his parents and protect Eliza at all cost.
- He fails. Eliza is very badly hurt, she almost died.
- New goals: avenge his parents and avenge Eliza.
- Only 2 choices offered by the dev: kill Selena's sister or let Selena go unpunished, free as a bird.
(And please don't tell me that Selena's fate is to be decided by Eliza. At this very moment in time MC doesn't know what Selena will really do. Will she visit Eliza for her mercy and risk being killed? (stupid right?) Or will she flee with her sister? Please note that a week later, MC contacts Eliza, he asks for news about everyone and, even if you let Selena and her sister go unharmed, Eliza does not mention any visit from Selena at all. It's been a week already, just saying.)

See what I meant from the beginning? MC is not living in a world full of beautiful rainbows and unicorns, he lives for REVENGE. Wether you, as a player, choose the light or the dark path does not really matter for the moment, MC has a shitload of darkness inside him, and for a damn good reason.

Sorry for the long post guys, I really enjoy this game and that's why I really enjoy exchanging opinions with you. Who is right and who is wrong doesn't really matter in the end, it's the dev choices I'm discussing here, not ours.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Please don't get me wrong guys, maybe I didn't express myself correctly but once again I put all the blame on the dev. I totally agree with all the above posts, I didn't want to have the choice of killing Selena's innocent sister, it's the dev's choice, not mine, I just wanted a choice to get back at Selena for what she did and what she harshly said to Eliza in jail, and that's the only choice I was offered.
I play this game as the MC, not as myself, so let's see everything from MC's eyes and the context he is in:
- He is taken away from his friends (and especially from Alice) and trained by a stranger for 10 years.
- The stranger who trained him dies, MC promises him that he will find his daughter.
- He finally meets Eliza, the daughter of the man who saved his life and trained him for his goal: revenge.
- Being in contact with Eliza, he changes, he now has 2 goals: avenge his parents and protect Eliza at all cost.
- Only 2 choices offered by the dev: kill Selena's sister or let Selena go unpunished, free as a bird.
(And please don't tell me that Selena's fate is to be decided by Eliza. At this very moment in time MC doesn't know what Selena will really do. Will she visit Eliza for her mercy and risk being killed? (stupid right?) Or will she flee with her sister? Please note that a week later, MC contacts Eliza, he asks for news about everyone and, even if you let Selena and her sister go unharmed, Eliza does not mention any visit from Selena at all. It's been a week already, just saying.)

See what I meant from the beginning? MC is not living in a world full of beautiful rainbows and unicorns, he lives for REVENGE. Wether you, as a player, choose the light or the dark path does not really matter for the moment, MC has a shitload of darkness inside him, and for a damn good reason.

Sorry for the long post guys, I really enjoy this game and that's why I really enjoy exchanging opinions with you. Who is right and who is wrong doesn't really matter in the end, it's the dev choices I'm discussing here, not ours.
I didn't kill Selene's sister. Because I'm a perv, thought she was hot and there might be a chance to have her. That's mine and the MC's pov there lol. I couldn;t care less about Selene personally from a LI perspective.

I do find it difficult to argue with anything you eloquently wrote, all very fair, valid and true points indeed. Very well said.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I see that the dev liked your post because that's what he had in his mind when he wrote Selena's dialogs for her visit to Eliza in jail, but once again, I'm sorry to say that he is the only one to blame, he took a very wrong turn in the story because almost all the players killed Selena's sister to see her suffer the consequences. Selena is now an enemy so she can't be a LI anymore, dev's fault.
And regarding MC's powers, Selena doesn't know shit about them as far as we know. When MC suddenly appears in front of her and her sister, she is truly shocked because she thought he was dead, she was just about to send her sister to a safe place only because she was afraid of Taron, why wouldn't she escape town with her sister if she knew MC could kill Taron and her with his powers?
The dev fucked up this part of the story, period, it doesn't change the fact that I will keep playing this game because of Eliza and Alice, but Selena is now dead for me and many others.
if you're killing a kid because of something her sister did in a game, you are seriously fucked up in the head and should seek professional help

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Yo, Selena tried to lead MC's family (Eliza) to her death, so we just returned the favor. Tit for tat, only we actually accomplished what we set out to do.

And in case anyone needs reminding... that choice is on the dark path. Obviously it isn't going to be just - it's going to be dark. Just because the previous kills (all dark path choices) were against people trying to kill the MC directly, doesn't mean they are vigilante points. It's the dark/evil path. That's why there's rock music playing during the kill scenes. The dev didn't do anything wrong, he just steered it deeper into the dark side where it has always been heading.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018

I'll be honest, Selena choice still annoys me, but I chose to kill sister and I'm sticking with it. Reason is very simple: anyone that crosses MC dies. Bandits on the road? Dead. Assassin after him? Dead.
Every other choice was light, there is no reason to kill someone for being an ass.
Trying to kill MC or hurt his loved ones? They don't get to live another day.

Funny thing is, so far, I'm still more light than dark on average, despite utterly cruel choice with Selena.

Still would have preferred if choice was to kill Selena, but it is what it is. Forgiveness is for weaklings (and horny people, because Selena hot).

EDIT: And just to finish my train of thoughts, I like dark/light side dev is going with. A lot. Option to flat out get rid of enemies? Amazing.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'll be honest, Selena choice still annoys me, but I chose to kill sister and I'm sticking with it. Reason is very simple: anyone that crosses MC dies. Bandits on the road? Dead. Assassin after him? Dead.
Every other choice was light, there is no reason to kill someone for being an ass.
Trying to kill MC or hurt his loved ones? They don't get to live another day.

Funny thing is, so far, I'm still more light than dark on average, despite utterly cruel choice with Selena.

Still would have preferred if choice was to kill Selena, but it is what it is. Forgiveness is for weaklings (and horny people, because Selena hot).

EDIT: And just to finish my train of thoughts, I like dark/light side dev is going with. A lot. Option to flat out get rid of enemies? Amazing.
That makes sense. I skipped back and forth on that one and ultimately erred on the side of light, saving the sister. But the dark side was sooo close.

If the choice was Selena, there was no choice, bye bye cute babe. Cross me once and only once.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
That makes sense. I skipped back and forth on that one and ultimately erred on the side of light, saving the sister. But the dark side was sooo close.

If the choice was Selena, there was no choice, bye bye cute babe. Cross me once and only once.
That's fair. Ultimately it would've been more satisfying to kill Selena. However, the best girl, my wifey, Eliza, was hurt. Nobody is free from my wrath. Not even the innocent.

grim evil laugh.gif

Seriously though, I can't wait for Selena's retaliation. She is super dead meat.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
That's fair. Ultimately it would've been more satisfying to kill Selena. However, the best girl, my wifey, Eliza, was hurt. Nobody is free from my wrath. Not even the innocent.

View attachment 3031996

Seriously though, I can't wait for Selena's retaliation. She is super dead meat.
Eliza is sweetheart! I don't want to look at another woman with Eliza around. I was devastated when she got hurt. I'm a softy lol

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I feel like it's important to mention what Castiel said in the beginning to MC's parents about the last time a Nephilim was around and went full on evil. it's possible that being so evil eventually causes angels to get involved and somehow I doubt, as powerful as MC is, that he can take on that many angels without going down. that being said, if you're out here killing a kid for something her older sister did, you are either a psychopath acting out what you wish you could do irl or you're a sociopath that lacks emotions. also instead of killing an innocent kid, why not just use it as fuel to kill the real villain which is the guy who actually held her hostage and killed MC's parents? at least that way you get to kill a guy without potentially becoming the a serial killer

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lordmoses711high
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes