michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man great update loving the story so far

Also happy its a possible harem option caus too many cute women in the game

I stuck with the light path

But wondering what will happen with the dark path will that have a decent ending as well or will that be a game over typ of thing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BuuPlays

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
You are free to romance any girls you wish, you can romance all as a harem, you can romance all without a harem, you can choose to romance only a few, you can romance just one. It's all in the hands of the player.
It's a harem game, you talk like you gave me some "choice".

If is fuckable, I'm in(side) :KEK:

And I'm on the Light Path, because I was always Paragon in Mass Effect

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
And I'm on the Light Path, because I was always Paragon in Mass Effect
Another wise man of taste. (y)

You are free to romance any girls you wish, you can romance all as a harem, you can romance all without a harem, you can choose to romance only a few, you can romance just one. It's all in the hands of the player.
Ah mannnnnnn, how can I choose other women when I have Eliza and how can I not choose the other women. Talk about mental torture. You're a cruel cruel man :LOL:

May 31, 2020
you are either a psychopath acting out what you wish you could do irl or you're a sociopath that lacks emotions. also instead of killing an innocent kid,
Oh come on now... Don't call us out like that.... Everything lies in the betrayal. The older sister could've handled that situation better, especially after seeing what the MC can do.... An eye for an eye... :WeSmart: haha this probably proves what you said but still... I'm petty.:KEK::ROFLMAO: I wish we'll have a spinoff where we'll play as Lazy-Eye Louie.. :ROFLMAO:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
. . . . I can't be the only one who was not expecting to be soooo romance heavy right?!

I mean, DAMN it's good and feel good. This feels too wholesome to be here. The point that does contradict that, is if you want, the slow burn romance can stop making sense when you go all the way with side characters who almost certainly will not be LIs.
Based on the meme's I've seen where ntr lovers say vanilla is true ntr, they must hate something like this.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
so let's consider me dumber than I already am.
How obvious is the harem from romancing without a harem?
I haven't used a mod yet.
I have tried to diversify a few choices among the girls. But I think there has only been one to two choices "spoiled" as Harem choices so far.

How do I catch em all without loosing them all? mod?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Voting results are in for the Samarah choice! Interesting, 60% if users opted to kill her while 40% of users spared her, meaning the decision is a bit more split than some people initially believed (myself included). Excellent job BuuPlays for implementing such a divisive choice!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

. . . . I can't be the only one who was not expecting to be soooo romance heavy right?!

I mean, DAMN it's good and feel good. This feels too wholesome to be here. The point that does contradict that, is if you want, the slow burn romance can stop making sense when you go all the way with side characters who almost certainly will not be LIs.
Based on the meme's I've seen where ntr lovers say vanilla is true ntr, they must hate something like this.
I wouldn't say the story is wholesome, but rather gets you invested into it's characters with adequate screen time and well written dialogue. The undertone is a bit more insidious as some of the plot developments are a direct result of the MC's main goal (avenging his parents). All of that is drowned out by the interactions you have with Eliza and Borri in the first 2 chapters.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
so let's consider me dumber than I already am.
How obvious is the harem from romancing without a harem?
I haven't used a mod yet.
I have tried to diversify a few choices among the girls. But I think there has only been one to two choices "spoiled" as Harem choices so far.

How do I catch em all without loosing them all? mod?
Too bad I sent my other post earlier before seeing this...

All of the paths are clearly marked by Buu. You really only have two options with each LI: romance or friendship. Choosing friendship doesn't seem to outright exlcude you from choosing options with the "romance" label, so my best guess is you have quite a bit of room to romance every girl.

Now watch Buu completely contradict everything I said... just kidding Buu! ;)

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Too bad I sent my other post earlier before seeing this...

All of the paths are clearly marked by Buu. You really only have two options with each LI: romance or friendship. Choosing friendship doesn't seem to outright exlcude you from choosing options with the "romance" label, so my best guess is you have quite a bit of room to romance every girl.

Now watch Buu completely contradict everything I said... just kidding Buu! ;)
I try to mark the most impactful choices so that players never 'need' a mod. You're right, even if you choose friendship early on, I still allow players to choose romance in later options in case they have changed their mind.
At some point you will be the given option to 'lock in' your romance, from that point on their romantic content will be automatically chosen or disabled depending on what you chose. (You can break a locked in path later if YOU decide it.)
Locking into a romance does not exclude other girls, so you will be able to lock in all of them or as many as you like.
The lock in will be made clear in-game and explained in-game, so you can't miss it when it happens.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I try to mark the most impactful choices so that players never 'need' a mod. You're right, even if you choose friendship early on, I still allow players to choose romance in later options in case they have changed their mind.
At some point you will be the given option to 'lock in' your romance, from that point on their romantic content will be automatically chosen or disabled depending on what you chose. (You can break a locked in path later if YOU decide it.)
Locking into a romance does not exclude other girls, so you will be able to lock in all of them or as many as you like.
The lock in will be made clear in-game and explained in-game, so you can't miss it when it happens.
Will there soon be options to "lock out" those that the player has no desire to romance? It's getting mildly irritating at this point to have to reject certain LIs again and again.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Will there soon be options to "lock out" those that the player has no desire to romance? It's getting mildly irritating at this point to have to reject certain LIs again and again.
Yes, once you arrive at the point with a L.I that you get the option to "lock in" if you choose not to do that, then you will be locked on the friend/neutral path for that L.I.
The reason you get multiple chances to romance is because maybe you grow to like a character and I don't want to force players to start over because they regret not going on that L.I path early on, if that makes sense.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Voting results are in for the Samarah choice! Interesting, 60% if users opted to kill her while 40% of users spared her, meaning the decision is a bit more split than some people initially believed (myself included). Excellent job BuuPlays for implementing such a divisive choice!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't say the story is wholesome, but rather gets you invested into it's characters with adequate screen time and well written dialogue. The undertone is a bit more insidious as some of the plot developments are a direct result of the MC's main goal (avenging his parents). All of that is drowned out by the interactions you have with Eliza and Borri in the first 2 chapters.
LOL...32 votes is hardly any metric of anything. like a beauty advert...87% of users agree based on 78 people polled

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
LOL...32 votes is hardly any metric of anything. like a beauty advert...87% of users agree based on 78 people polled
It's clear that most of us didn't even know that a vote took place.... There are at least a thousand people playing the game

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes