HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Beginning of the game: Eating in the woods, food comes from no where.
Leaving the village: Eliza buys supplies in the market... no one has a bag....

I mean, if they knew something like Storage Magic, I'd get it. But that's clearly not the case....
They use the nature's pocket, also called prison wallet and few other names. :p

Reactions: simonauuu

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Other logic flaws I've noticed:
Eliza's outfit has always been shown with black panties, somehow has white panties at the lake.

Talking your way past the guard: Made no sense. The Guard, if he was actually worthwhile would have said something like "I don't care what your business is, the gate is closed until further notice." or "If you actually have business with the Guildmaster, I'll send word to him and ask. Wait here until then." Not "Oh sure, that flimsy excuse is fine. You don't need a pass, go ahead." Edit: Later Flynn, Sabrina and Alice get in without getting stopped. WTF?

Luring the Wolf Away: First adventurer's guild quest lets you lure the wolf away and befriend it. Selena somehow says that the problem is now solved but without any kind of proof that the wolf is actually taken care of and nothing for Eliza and (Noah) to take back to show they did something with the wolves. He also never explains to anyone what he did. But somehow the situation is resolved, apparently. I know the whole thing was used to introduce Rin and that she'll probably show up later, but god damn was that dumb. At least make him explain it to others so they know the wolf won't come back. LOGIC.

Adventurer's Guild afterwards: Dalen knows Oren sent (Noah) but neither he nor Eliza ever said it. I was actually waiting for it in the original conversation with Dalen but it never came up.

Goblin Quest: Neither Eliza nor Noah have weapons. They go on a quest to kill Goblins. How do they expect to kill them exactly? I get him, but how is she supposed to? When I saw Borri selling weapons I thought "Finally, some logic, a weapon for the girl without magic" but nope. Not to mention the Guild not telling every bit of information (about the Beserker) they had with Dalen giving the flimsy excuse of "They won't always have all the information for every quest" is a bullshit line when it's the Guild's responsibility to make them as prepared as possible so they don't get killed. What a load. The writing is getting worse as this goes on.

Later: Ok, somehow she now has a dagger.... that she has never had before.... in any of the fights she's been in....

Back at the Guild: Eliza and Noah bring back trinkets. But nothing to show they actually killed the Goblins. If Sylph hadn't been watching, she'd have no way of knowing if they were telling the truth or not. So yet another quest paid out with zero proof it's actual completion. This is aggravating me, have you never read an isekai manga? Proof is always required.

Also Dalen is finally told about Oren.... long after. Ugh... this needs a massive rewrite to get it's order of events sorted. Also Eliza asks "Wait, you knew my father? How" But Noah had told her previously he was going to the Adventurer's Guild to see Dalen because Oren sent him there to see his old friend. So now we know Eliza has the memory of a Goldfish or the Dev can't keep track of his own script. There was even a spot where Noah mentioned to Eliza about being a Nephilim before they reached Riverside, but then doesn't actually have the conversation about it until after they leave. I brushed it off as a single mistake, but it's clear the dev needs help keeping his story in order. This is just getting dumb.

Please note, I am not making these complaints to shit on the game. I'm complaining because this story is great and the VN is fun and worthwhile.. The art is wonderful and the scene direction is some of the best I've seen in a fantasy game. But these story flubs keep annoying me to no end and detract from how amazing it could be.

Edit: I deleted my Selena complaint after seeing later on it actually being part of the plot. Also why is Eliza putting on her gloves and boots before her top and pants... Who raised her?!

Last edited:

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Update 0.3.3 is out for like 6 days.
Comrades! Unite again and remember: " there is no "I" "me" or "you"... There is only WE - And we hope you understand comrades!"
Zrzut ekranu 2023-10-10 225721.png

• Haha
Reactions: jktugg

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
While i do think that Selena and her sister Samara would be part of the harem if i spare them, it's so satisfying to just kill Samara and be done with the traitor.
Especially after Selena said to MC:
"My boss, Taron, [...] He said to lure Eliza away from you. That he'd just use her to trap you! He promised he wouldn't harm her!"
BUT while visiting Eliza in jail she said to her:
"It won't change anything. You'll die here, and so will MC."
Even when MC is holding her sister's neck in his hands she still lies like the piece of shit she is.
Sorry BuuPlays but I really can't see how Selena could be a LI after all this, I think her visit to Eliza in her cell and what she harshly said to her is a big invitation to kill her sister for most players. And that's exactly what I did, no remorse, so I think you shouldn't waste your time rendering a path for this cunt.

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
wow so much hate from some comments towards selena,but by following the story i hope you see that selena being used to play with mc emotions leading him towards a certain path

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
wow so much hate from some comments towards selena,but by following the story i hope you see that selena being used to play with mc emotions leading him towards a certain path
Not true Selena didnt even show regret betraying eliza she only felt sorry when she realized her sister might be hurt regardless. Selena was selfish through and through

Mar 15, 2021
Finished version 0.3.3 and just realised how bad choices are in this game they literally make no difference the only thing they do is give you light or dark points in some of them. You ignore the girl and they keep giving you romance options you can literally ignore all of the romance options and choose only the one that will give you a lewd scene. I was enjoying this game until those pirates showed up.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
UPDATE v0.3.3 (Public Release!)

Public version!
October is here and fall season has set in! What better way to celebrate October than with a new update? Including an island filled with giant skulls & bones ;)
Changelog:
Renders: 269
Animations: 1
Words: 6018

Total Game Stats:

Renders: 6.245
Animations: 110

Download links: PC
Mega:

MixDrop:

Download links: MAC
Mega:

MixDrop:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.3.3] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.3.2 -> v0.3.3 [97,7 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Any way to kill Selena after killing Samarah? No reason to give Selena a chance at having revenge while we are away. :)
I mean, we kinda killed her on the inside. She only did all of that to protect her sister. She seemed to genuinely care for the MC and maybe Eliza too, but her sister was first and foremost. So what's the worst thing we can do? Take that which was so important to her and ultimately leave her with no family, and none of the new friends she just made. Will she try to seek revenge? Maybe. Hopefully. So that maybe then - only after she has had time to stew and suffer the consequences of her betrayal - we can get some real closure on that betrayal.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes