Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Where do you got the part of him being a virgin from?
I played the previous update a while ago so my memory could be foggy too. But as far as I remember Eliza being his first kiss and him saying that he didn't really bother with women at all during his training. Maybe the developer changed a few things around, or I don't recall things as clear. Maybe I should replay the game once again from the beginning and check more thoroughly, but I do remember the vibes of him being a virgin. You know Eliza was very skilful in pleasuring the MC as well and she is a virgin. Hell, back in game of thrones John Snow was also very good at giving head when he was a virgin, so was Podrick. :)

Reactions: ImperialD

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
That was certainly a dark choice, and you better believe I took it, but as someone else said... it seems very abrupt for the MC to do that. I think I've been keeping fairly neural - dark path when love ones are threatened and light pretty much everywhere else - and it was very... extreme. I don't regret it, but I would have been satisfied with slightly less... perhaps a light maiming.

But the highlight of the update was definitely getting some Sylph action, finally!

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
the ending of chapter 3 was really heart wrenching I had hoped it would be a quick fix but it looks like it's going to take a few updates for the situation to be resolved wish i had a time machine id jump to when the games complete

Last edited:

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Hey everyone! I hope you're enjoying the beginning of Chapter 4!:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers everyone for your support, feedback and taking the time to play! The update schedule for August will be up on Patreon later today.
~Buu

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Exactly, and it's not even that singular scene. Many of the "dark path" dialogue options just seem either full on scorched earth 0-100, or just random petty asshole behaviour. I was hoping the dark path had the MC be more calculated, cautious, and results driven. Instead, the dark path is your typical B-movie villain that makes really bizarre decisions that don't make much sense at all.

It's less Dark Lord, and more Edge Lord. :KEK:

I guess I was just hoping for more creative choices when being "evil"?

Reactions: qaywsx and kartolas

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Exactly, and it's not even that singular scene. Many of the "dark path" dialogue options just seem either full on scorched earth 0-100, or just random petty asshole behaviour. I was hoping the dark path had the MC be more calculated, cautious, and results driven. Instead, the dark path is your typical B-movie villain that makes really bizarre decisions that don't make much sense at all.

It's less Dark Lord, and more Edge Lord. :KEK:

I guess I was just hoping for more creative choices when being "evil"?

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah...I was honestly pretty disappointed with that choice. My MC was already more or less dark-side except when it came to doing something to make Eliza smile, but he's going to be burning down anything in his way from now on. That said, while I have absolutely no problem killing Selena's sister in front of her, leaving Selena herself alive afterwards is just stupid. That's when you pull out the laser eyes and cook her, man. Or at least give us an option to let the sister live but still kill Selena.

I get that you may have plans for her in the future, but this is a story branch that is glaringly obviously needed, in my opinion.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Killing only the sister does not sound all that "dumb" to me. Selena did everything for said sister. It was her purpose this whole time. She was still doing things for her, as she was going to send her away to hide her. Crushing everything she worked for works as revenge because it leaves her with nothing but despair. You punish her in the cruelest way for her actions without killing her, you make her suffer the most you could. It's not dumb, it's pure evil and it gives the author some choices in how he wants to shape Selena's character going forward. Will she be a lifeless husk, submissive to Noah? Will she look for revenge and eventually die herself, cursing her life to the end?

That said I am more interested in why these characters never use a horse to travel through the woods, the early parts of the story kept me thinking about that. Also no weapons, why was Eliza not armed to begin with? She barely got a dagger after joining the guild.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
remember evil begets evil ... theres no return from that , once you start down that path ... and females are more attracted to love than hate :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Killing only the sister does not sound all that "dumb" to me. Selena did everything for said sister. It was her purpose this whole time. She was still doing things for her, as she was going to send her away to hide her. Crushing everything she worked for works as revenge because it leaves her with nothing but despair. You punish her in the cruelest way for her actions without killing her, you make her suffer the most you could. It's not dumb, it's pure evil and it gives the author some choices in how he wants to shape Selena's character going forward. Will she be a lifeless husk, submissive to Noah? Will she look for revenge and eventually die herself, cursing her life to the end?

That said I am more interested in why these characters never use a horse to travel through the woods, the early parts of the story kept me thinking about that. Also no weapons, why was Eliza not armed to begin with? She barely got a dagger after joining the guild.
Weapons and horses might be quite expensive. Horse riding was rare in medieval times, unless you were noble, and weapons were also expensive for commoners.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BuuPlays

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Killing only the sister does not sound all that "dumb" to me
Leaving an enemy alive is a stupid, stupid idea. No matter how weak and "not a threat" she may seem to be now, you never know. Case in point : the current quest for the cup. Oh gee, this magic divine thing exists and it can perform miracles. And right next to it in the cave happens to be a magic minigun of killing angels and shit. See my point?

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes