Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
I think it's a Star Wars reference. An easter egg. Near the end of the the Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back movie, Luke Skywalker fights Darth Vader and Vader defeats Luke by cutting off his hand then reveals that he is Luke's father.
That would be better. Cause that man Taron already has a 5* wanted to his name.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
They all believe he was Eliza's father, yes. Notice I didn't use the word 'biological', cause probably none of them knew. Ofcourse apart from Taron himself and Eliza's mother. And I wouldn't put it past that woman to have cucked her husband .
Nah, doesnt Taron even state to Eliza's mom that he "saved" her after Eliza's dad was gone?

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
Fyi there is a scene with eyebeams even if you took mana manipulation instead, I thought it was off the table now
Just found that myself and was confused. I checked the script and image file. In images there is a picture for the light path, but in the script it still refers to the dark path image, so I'm guessing when he copied the section he forgot to change the file reference to the correct one.

Reactions: xapican
Jul 28, 2023
Now that we finally slept and cemented the relationship with Eliza I really hope that the harem starts being adressed a bit.
Eliza and Alice seem to know a bit about each other but otherwise she has no clue that our MC is seducing chicks all over town,sea and heaven.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As much as i'm enjoying the game I am glad the naughty guys are incompetent as fuck because the MC is in no rush to stop them and if they knew what they were doing they could do whatever they want without opposition right now.

In fact, now it all makes sense.

The MC is a homage to Homelander.

The little blonde witch and Alice are going to do all the work, MC swoops in at the end with his "you guys are the real heroes", eye beams the bad guys and then off he fucks to bang more women ..... the end.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
As much as i'm enjoying the game I am glad the naughty guys are incompetent as fuck because the MC is in no rush to stop them and if they knew what they were doing they could do whatever they want without opposition right now.

The little blonde witch and Alice are going to do all the work, MC swoops in at the end with his "you guys are the real heroes", eye beams the bad guys and then off he fucks to bang more women ..... the end.
I think I like the Fuck scenes with Eliza, we haven waiting a long time on them. But I think in this last update the Fight scenes were a bit too rushed, too short. One picture red light and they are gone.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I like the Fuck scenes with Eliza, we haven waiting a long time on them. But I think in this last update the Fight scenes were a bit too rushed, too short. One picture red light and they are gone.
He's going to be fighting someone that, at their height, was more powerful than MC is now. If he's needing to put up a fight against average guys at this stage he's going to be screwed when the big bad gets here.

Reactions: shitass1001

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sucky Fucky - Yes.

Sucky Fucky - No.

About as complicated as the choices get with the women.

Good choice to get blue glowy powers of love.

Bad choice to get red glowy powers of eeeeeeeeevil.

About as complicated as the other choices get.

So your choice are, to fuck or not to fuck and to be naughty or not to be naughty.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sadi1987 and Arj31

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Nah, doesnt Taron even state to Eliza's mom that he "saved" her after Eliza's dad was gone?
Yes, whatever may his version of 'saving' be. But that doesn't disqualify the fact that Taron could've had a fling with her which resulted in Eliza.
But enough yapping, we'll se what did the dev actually meant by that✌

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

Homelander is a real hero though. He tried his best to save Flight 37, it's not his fault that the plane was built by Starlighters who hates America and Freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: Krytax123

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

You mixex that up, its "Im the real hero, im better, smarter, stronger" before he fucks off after barely doing anything

I think it was great, it were just some thugs, it was less a fight and more of a short demonstration of the mc's power at this point.

Yes, whatever may his version of 'saving' be. But that doesn't disqualify the fact that Taron could've had a fling with her which resulted in Eliza.
But enough yapping, we'll se what did the dev actually meant by that✌
Hmm yeah not gonna lie, at first i thought its a completly stupid theory but it would indeed better explain why oren was able to leave his wife and daughter behind i guess

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes