AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Including the left one in your signature. I said on that thread that I didn't like her and got smashed, I felt like I got hit by a cement truck.
Hahahah, feel for you.
I have the same situation in Isabella thread, I don't like Alex, at least not romantically, but smth tells me I really should keep it to myself. :ROFLMAO:
Everybody who dared to say anything so far got swarmed and burnt to the ground immediately.

You guys should add this to your copy paste list, such a generic no answer that I see 100 times a day. The game is too my taste I love the fantasy genre, Eliza was too my taste, infact I really liked her for the majority of the story but not anymore this does not mean I think the vn sucks and if I didn't want to play I wouldn't, imagine that. I am just glad I can finally say no, you know like good vn's do, give choices that people can or not take. I loved her loyalty and her sincerity but the vamp plot totally killed the vibe for me even though it was changed, the sweet good intentioned girl suddenly goes feral and kills an innocent and mc becomes a blood bank.
Even though I still like Eliza I get where it is coming from. That's totally normal.
Personally for me - she also changed significantly, but she is still my fav, probably also because of all those moments we had before her change, but even now she is more or less the same Eliza, but I am pretty sure I'm biased and it kinda impacts my perception of things.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
lol I got smashed in that thread for saying I like her but I only see her as a comic relief character and not a LI. But speaking of Eliza im starting to like the Princess almost as much as Eliza in the beginning and she has way less screen time , which is unexcepted granted she will never hold a candle to Eliza but damn I really like her so far.
LOL.

There's quite a few I really like (not Eliza level), so I'm doing a solo Eliza path, plus a path with all the ones I like (I think Luna has taken the second favorite spot on my list).

Hahahah, feel for you.
I have the same situation in Isabella thread, I don't like Alex, at least not romantically, but smth tells me I really should keep it to myself. :ROFLMAO:
Everybody who dared to say anything so far got swarmed and burnt to the ground immediately.
Oh yeah, keep that to yourself. Lol. Just quietly, I'm on the thread and been chatting, but haven't started the game yet, cause I'm only interested in I and waiting until there is some good content with her. Des already knows.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
LOL.

There's quite a few I really like (not Eliza level), so I'm doing a solo Eliza path, plus a path with all the ones I like (I think Luna has taken the second favorite spot on my list).
i've taken a liking to Luna but im still on the fence of how much but the princess I started to really like the last few updates we had interactions with her.

Hahahah, feel for you.
I don't say this on that thread but I kind of feel the same tho after a few replays I don't find her annoying or dislike her anymore she just been upgraded to Okay but was never to the level of some of the hate ive seen her get lol.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
lol I got smashed in that thread for saying I like her but I only see her as a comic relief character and not a LI. But speaking of Eliza im starting to like the Princess almost as much as Eliza in the beginning and she has way less screen time , which is unexcepted granted she will never hold a candle to Eliza but damn I really like her so far.
The princess? I don't like the spoilt brat, but she is blonde and cute so good for some lewd fun but I wouldn't look at her as an LI. I'm not fond of the pirate girl either, but I like all the other girls in the VN so far. Eliza is something special.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The princess? I don't like the spoilt brat, but she is blonde and cute so good for some lewd fun but I wouldn't look at her as an LI. I'm not fond of the pirate girl either, but I like all the other girls in the VN so far. Eliza is something special.
I honestly dont see her as a spoiled brat but that's just what she shows the world cause it more expected of her so show goes full on spoiled brat if she can't be her real self. But I feel she is more real with the MC. Still will never hold up to Eliza I agree Eliza is special but man im starting to really like her like I did with Eliza at the start.

Really the only characters I can recall I do dislike is Selena, Kira

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I liked Pearl, but didn't really get any interaction yet. I didn't like Kira or Alice, but I've taken every else into my harem path (Except the dead one of course).

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I liked Pearl, but didn't really get any interaction yet. I didn't like Kira or Alice, but I've taken every else into my harem path (Except the dead one of course).
next time I do replay this game im probably gonna do Alice path , just cause I recall the thing most people disliked about Alice didn't feel as bad to me when I replayed it about 4 -6 months ago can't recall why anymore haha. So im starting to think im miss- remembering

• Haha

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I honestly dont see her as a spoiled brat but that's just what she shows the world cause it more expected of her so show goes full on spoiled brat if she can't be her real self. But I feel she is more real with the MC. Still will never hold up to Eliza I agree Eliza is special but man im starting to really like her like I did with Eliza at the start.

Really the only characters I can recall I do dislike is Selena, Kira
Pearl is cute and a bit of a character. I like her and hope she gets some screen time. I didn't like Kira much, and thats okay, I'm not going to like every LI in games. There are plenty of other beauties in this game.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 68 Votes