HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I've only got eyes for one girl in this VN. Eliza is something special. I'm still not keen about the vampire thing though, apart from that she is one of my fav girls in VNs
The dev provided the option not to kill which was the main problem people had if I remember correctly. He did an excellent job in the early stages of the story, which is obvious with the large part of his audience who loves her character. I went out and bought the model. She is such a damn cute little model and the dev made her in to a much loved character.

From a plot POV, Vampirism was an easy option. There are other options the dev could have chosen, but didn't, which is his prerogative as the dev of course. I'd have taken another option. Turning someone so sweet in to a murderous vampire was not the best plot choice IMO.

I agree it is tragic to think of her dying while the MC lives on. I'd rather that than the vampire option. I can understand his desire to make her long lived and someone of power to aid the powerful MC he has created. Still, its a great story so far. One major hiccup is pretty good. I'm looking forward to the rest.
I actually liked the vampire path, because it introduced a good conflicting drama for a girl as sweet and good as Eliza. She needed to be a true partner for MC, to be able to go on adventures and not just be a burden, as he grows more powerful everyday, she will too. and she will live as long as him, unless someone cuts her head off. Within the rules of the world we got exposed to, there is not many more ways to actually achieve all that for her.
also because it will allow the other LIs to also become powerful and live as long as they want, if Eliza turns them. at least that's what I thought when she first became a vampire. she could start a vampire family for MC, even if her blood would grow thinner and less powerful, they could then be more selective in their selection for the harem.
now with the purification, we don't know if she can still turn other people. and if they would be purified vampires too.

though the scene with the poacher doesn't make sense, as she kills them without mercy, in a very gruesome way. she couldn't do that if she never killed before. so does it mean that all her victims as a vampire fledgling are dead in canon?

missing images: mg_lewd1 & mg_lewd2 from Maggie BJ scene. el_lewd1, el_lewd2 & el_lewd3 from Eliza sex scene.
you should reinstall the whole game, not just the update

which pirate technically both backstab you in different ways, 1 I dont like (Kira) 1 I like (Peral)

nah I agree with this I typically don't play harems or harems paths often but decided to just to until I do a replay and fix my saves so it more organized. But i'm somewhat regretting the full harem saves feels like to many lewd scenes.

Edit : But I will say the Eliza moments makes up for it while others games would make me bored seeing to many too quickly lol
what?!? you don't like Kira ? but she is the Risa of this game :p

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
When Balthazar rose to power, there should have been powerful beings like old vampires that should be able to stop him. but it seems they didn't show up ?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Finally an AVN with a serious badass MC, a captivating story and without useless humor every two sentences!!!
The only thing a bit annoying is that you can't make a single wrong choice if you want to pursue relationships.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Finally an AVN with a serious badass MC, a captivating story and without useless humor every two sentences!!!
The only thing a bit annoying is that you can't make a single wrong choice if you want to pursue relationships.
It's actually kind of the opposite. In most cases, you have multiple chances to start a relationship, I think. There are a handful of choices that do outright end them though, but they're the minority and it usually literally tells you that choice will end it.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
That I figured out by reading the comments xD What I meant was what she does exactly.
Her sister is being held hostage, and to free her she lures Eliza into a trap that the villain is using to draw you out, which ultimately results in Eliza being very badly hurt by the villain.

She didn't know either of you would be hurt and it wasn't with malicious intent, but definitely showed a lack of trust and willingness to value her sister over either of you.

Reactions: AlexMpog

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Her sister is being held hostage, and to free her she lures Eliza into a trap that the villain is using to draw you out, which ultimately results in Eliza being very badly hurt by the villain.

She didn't know either of you would be hurt and it wasn't with malicious intent, but definitely showed a lack of trust and willingness to value her sister over either of you.
Can I kill her?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Can I kill her?
Technically no you can choose to kill her sister which leads Eliza to kill her later
What Dessolos said.

My main save is a Light path so I opted to spare the sister. Not because I so easily forgave Selena, but because her sister was ignorant of any trap plots so morally innocent, and killing her would be perpetuating the same cycle of violence and revenge that was done to the MC. And then I told her that if she ever wants forgiveness, she better earn it from Eliza if/when she recovers.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I have only 2 saves Good and Bad and yeah It is fun, I killed her sister and let Eliza kill her, and did on the bad save path all sort of pure evil things.
What Dessolos said.

My main save is a Light path so I opted to spare the sister. Not because I so easily forgave Selena, but because her sister was ignorant of any trap plots so morally innocent, and killing her would be perpetuating the same cycle of violence and revenge that was done to the MC. And then I told her that if she ever wants forgiveness, she better earn it from Eliza if/when she recovers.
I decided to run a harem/light save path, an Eliza only path and a bad guy save. I usually avoid being the 'bad guys', but in this one I thought it would be fun to explore the dark side and see how different it was.

Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I decided to run a harem/light save path, an Eliza only path and a bad guy save. I usually avoid being the 'bad guys', but in this one I thought it would be fun to explore the dark side and see how different it was.
i'm mostly doing a bad guy save because I do like the idea of making Eliza into a bad vampire. Otherwise yeah I would of just done choices base on how I feel and not care if im doing light or good path choices. Kinda do regret going full harem tho

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i'm mostly doing a bad guy save because I do like the idea of making Eliza into a bad vampire. Otherwise yeah I would of just done choices base on how I feel and not care if im doing light or good path choices. Kinda do regret going full harem tho
Nope that was too far for me. Eliza stays as pure as possible, just the MC is going evil. She completes me :love:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I have only 2 saves Good and Bad and yeah It is fun, I killed her sister and let Eliza kill her, and did on the bad save path all sort of pure evil things.
I killed the sister and let Eliza kill Selina on every single path. It was worth it. (Just had to be really careful with other choices on light path.

Reactions: xapican

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
What Dessolos said.

I did that, just to see and ended up not continuing that path. Because she doesn't try and earn Eliza's forgiveness. Doesn't even contact her. And when they finally do bump into each other, she's an absolute bitch to Eliza, with 'what's your problem, calm down'. Has no remorse or recognition that she'd even done anything wrong.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Nope that was too far for me. Eliza stays as pure as possible, just the MC is going evil. She completes me :love:
what can I say I find bad vampires sexy lol. Which is why one of the scenes where she feeds and kill someone is one of my favorite scenes and look for Eliza for get which but she looked super hot to me in one of them. But that isn't my main path for Eliza, I just figure if I'm gonna go dark path might as well go full dark side. Now if this dev makes it so things play out later if Eliza is light but the MC is dark i'll revisit my saves and choices haha. But I dont get the feeling he will.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes