Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If there's a MILF she becomes my top 1, the only one I refused was the woman there who sells portions, I couldn't betray Eliza at the moment she needed me most.

View attachment 4133897
fair enough especially if that what you are into. I'm kind of picky when it comes to Milfs I dont like most of them in AVN's. Tho I don't go by physical attraction either when picking my LI either

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hey, I asked this earlier, but maybe it was lost in transit.
How do I check my Light and Dark scores in the VN?
I am playing them both to a certain area, then switch to the upper or light one to catch up, I sometimes get lost in which playthrough I am on and make the wrong choices, I am trying to keep them separate, even the saves arent effective enough.
Some assistance on where to look for the scores would be helpful.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Hey, I asked this earlier, but maybe it was lost in transit.
How do I check my Light and Dark scores in the VN?
I am playing them both to a certain area, then switch to the upper or light one to catch up, I sometimes get lost in which playthrough I am on and make the wrong choices, I am trying to keep them separate, even the saves arent effective enough.
Some assistance on where to look for the scores would be helpful.
I use URM to check them. But you could also use console commands. (For points they are 'dark' & 'light', for path they are 'dark_path' & 'light_path').

Reactions: 7empest5teele

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
if we walk into a burning house and have a choice to save either the princess or eliza im gonna pick up drinking again
View attachment 4131161
Strangely enough, I'd appreciate that choice in this game just to see what happens when Eliza actually dies. I liked her well enough before the whole vampire incident, but I'm not interested in romancing her and the game WILL. NOT. STOP. OFFERING! She's been way overused.

Of course we all know Eliza's death would either be an instant Game Over (or just impossible to actually pick), so we'd probably wind up back at drinking again anyway. :confused:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Strangely enough, I'd appreciate that choice in this game just to see what happens when Eliza actually dies. I liked her well enough before the whole vampire incident, but I'm not interested in romancing her and the game WILL. NOT. STOP. OFFERING! She's been way overused.

Of course we all know Eliza's death would either be an instant Game Over (or just impossible to actually pick), so we'd probably wind up back at drinking again anyway. :confused:
I think she will be able to die as a bad ending tbh but not before the end of the game lol. I think the Major decisions is suppose to stop the girls from offering from what I recall Buu told me but then Milton told me their dialogue doesn't reflect that , since they still talk all lovely dovey. ( I havent tried it myself). So im guessing it just removed sex but not the romantic dialogue.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I think she will be able to die as a bad ending tbh but not before the end of the game lol. I think the Major decisions is suppose to stop the girls from offering from what I recall Buu told me but then Milton told me their dialogue doesn't reflect that , since they still talk all lovely dovey. ( I havent tried it myself). So im guessing it just removed sex but not the romantic dialogue.
Yes, dialogue is exactly the same. For example on a pure solo Eliza path, Alice still talks to her about not getting jealous of each other until MC decides who he wants to be with. This is after turning Alice down every single time. This conversation happens even if you've turned both of them down every single time. Some girls just can't take a hint. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yes, dialogue is exactly the same. For example on a pure solo Eliza path, Alice still talks to her about not getting jealous of each other until MC decides who he wants to be with. This is after turning Alice down every single time. This conversation happens even if you've turned both of them down every single time. Some girls just can't take a hint. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Its a lot of work to change that dialogue and makes scripts rather complex so I can completely understand the dev not wanting to go there. It's one of those VN things we have to live with.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Its a lot of work to change that dialogue and makes scripts rather complex so I can completely understand the dev not wanting to go there. It's one of those VN things we have to live with.
Yeah I agree, particularly in harem games with lots of LIs and you have choices, the variables and dialogue would be immense. And then we wouldn't get monthly updates (so it's a small price to pay), I just laugh to myself, and say to the screen 'c'mon girl, get a clue.' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like a damsel in distress needs a warm embrace.
Find out what happens in v0.4.8!

Early-Access status: v0.4.8
VIP - ✓✓
Ascended - ✓✓
S:Rank - ✓✓
A:Rank - ✘
B:Rank - ✘
C:Rank -✘
Public - ✘

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

View attachment 4139288

Looks like a damsel in distress needs a warm embrace.
Find out what happens in v0.4.8!

Early-Access status: v0.4.8
VIP - ✓✓
Ascended - ✓✓
S:Rank - ✓✓
A:Rank - ✘
B:Rank - ✘
C:Rank -✘
Public - ✘
Yo could you maybe put the pictures in a spoiler? I feel like the dev starts to reveal too much with them. And i dont want to block you as im usually thankfull for your preview posts.

Reactions: DevinHesi
4.10 star(s) 69 Votes