e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
Why do people dislike Kira so much? For me, she's one of my favs in this VN. Love her character.
That one tattoo of hers is WAY too close to her eyeball. Man, they'd have KO me to give me one of those. But other than that mildly disturbing thing I don't mind her. :)

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I often like these LI's too but Kira isnt working for me. She feels like a anime tsundere without the cuteness to me. And shes like super super clingy even when not on her path.

I disliked the MC's lovey dovey behavior towards her too, she would probably have annoyed me less if the mc would have been more "casual" with her. It annoyed me how often she ended up naked on top of the MC when not on her route, looked so fucking desperate.

She isnt funny or particulary smart and isnt even that fiery (only to the mc in the beginning). And i know they are apparently powerful allies but this fact is laughable in itself already. Its two sisters and a crew of 2 (?) and okay i guess the rest of the pirates who they will best with their "crew".

If i had to describe why i dont really like her (i dont hate her tho) as short as possible: Too much, too fast
That's all pretty much me too. I also wasn't happy that we were never given a chance to be pissed and angry at her when she betrayed us. If we'd been able to be angry and then have some form of redemption or apology things would be different. Instead we get to say we're not happy and then immediately get over it. It just rubbed me the wrong way.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
The pirate journey was so impressive that i sometimes question myself if i even played ut, cause apart from demon auntie and the necromanceress, i dont recall much of it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
this Vn is still timing my choices even when setting is turned off and that is very irritating
no idea why as there never has been any timing of choices and been like that ever since I started playing this. Only thing I can think of it's a mod you are using or maybe android port messed up if you are playing that .

I never use any mods I always grab the public release from Buu's patron every month exact that and play don't even put URM in.

tm2804

Feb 19, 2023
this Vn is still timing my choices even when setting is turned off and that is very irritating
sounds like u are using the multi mod the u can change the timer some where in the game i did it bud u dont need to
the mod is set to choose the bedst answer for u for harem path

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024

View attachment 4112685

What in the world happened to our cellmate during the night?
Find out what happens in v0.4.8!

Early-Access status: v0.4.8
VIP - ✓✓
Ascended - ✓✓
S:Rank - ✘
A:Rank - ✘
B:Rank - ✘
C:Rank -✘
Public - ✘
Looks like something I'd expect MC to do in order to restrain a lycanthrope.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728668993904.png

Have Dalen and Borri managed to track down Princess Amelia's whereabouts? And will they be able to reach her in time before the unspeakable happens?
Find out what happens in v0.4.8!

Early-Access status: v0.4.8
VIP - ✓✓
Ascended - ✓✓
S:Rank - ✘
A:Rank - ✘
B:Rank - ✘
C:Rank -✘
Public - ✘

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes