|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
yeah he said no one is safe which we can see by the fact how Eliza can kill Serena . So I assume almost anyone can die I dont think it's just side girls.
Meh...it's no problem. I'll just drop it if that happens. Still it was a good ride tho.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Meh...it's no problem. I'll just drop it if that happens. Still it was a good ride tho.
I mean I assume there will be a way to keep them alive too depending on your choices , just like how you can with Serena and her sister. At least I hope. I honestly like how Buu is gonna make it so LI can die not enough games have the balls to do that. But yeah if it's something like Acting Lessons where someone has to die no matter what then uhhhh yeah I wont like that.

Sep 9, 2022
I mean I assume there will be a way to keep them alive too depending on your choices , just like how you can with Serena and her sister. At least I hope. I honestly like how Buu is gonna make it so LI can die not enough games have the balls to do that. But yeah if it's something like Acting Lessons where someone has to die no matter what then uhhhh yeah I wont like that.
if we walk into a burning house and have a choice to save either the princess or eliza im gonna pick up drinking again
1728903740060.png

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
if we walk into a burning house and have a choice to save either the princess or eliza im gonna pick up drinking again
View attachment 4131161
Why did you have to remember us of that?:ROFLMAO: If i ever make a game i will gothrough the trouble of making a scene like that, only to have the MC pick up the two girls at the same time and say that if a man can't carry two 95 pound women out of a burning house at the same time, he might as well die with them. That's how scarred that choice left me:KEK:

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
same but man that choice I think will be harder for me in this game I think
I unfortunaly feel like Eliza regressed a little bit, i liked her small surges of jealousy in the beginning for example, nowadays she feels a liiiitttlee bit like just a cheerleader supposed to hype the mc up and talk about how amazing he is all the fucking time :ROFLMAO:

Shes still my fave by far but i wouldnt mind her getting a bit of character back again

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I unfortunaly feel like Eliza regressed a little bit, i liked her small surges of jealousy in the beginning for example, nowadays she feels a liiiitttlee bit like just a cheerleader supposed to hype the mc up and talk about how amazing he is all the fucking time :ROFLMAO:

Shes still my fave by far but i wouldnt mind her getting a bit of character back again
That might be I been liking Amelia so much as of late and is my 2nd favorite character. As after the last update she reminds me alot of the old Eliza

Reactions: Double0Harambe

redrdrsbro2

Jun 18, 2020
amazing game, love how the changes based on decisions are implemented, just wish there were more opportunities for branched paths. made my week to discover this game because the story is pretty relatable for people like me.

Miranha157

Oct 6, 2024
Princess here I don't really care for the Queen all that much. She is nice and all but I don't find her attractive tbh and not into her character I only feel bad for her but i'm starting to like the princess nearly as much as Eliza
If there's a MILF she becomes my top 1, the only one I refused was the woman there who sells portions, I couldn't betray Eliza at the moment she needed me most.

6.gif

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes