dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Buu mentioned this once but he is using RPG , DnD , video game logic for stuff like that. Also you needed a mod o to do that in Skyrim or use a follower as a "backpack".
Thanks for the response. I wondered if it was something like that but I am surprised since I've seen decent assets for such items. Just seemed like a strange stylistic approach but since we are playing a "video game" makes sense. I will say I am really enjoying the story, lots of content so far it seems.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks for the response. I wondered if it was something like that but I am surprised since I've seen decent assets for such items. Just seemed like a strange stylistic approach but since we are playing a "video game" makes sense. I will say I am really enjoying the story, lots of content so far it seems.
And monthly updates with a very good amount of content each time.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
What are you talking about? All this stuff is safely stored in the pocket dimension, seems like you have no clue about nephilim logistics bro
Obviously not within the context of this story but, as pointed out elsewhere in the thread, how someone defines a "nephilism" is different depending on context. As the other response pointed out, it appear to be a stylistic approach of the author.
Whatever, not really an important issue ;)

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Dunno if its a bug or not but was trying a playthrough where i picked Eliza as friend in the so called major choice option (lock in), but a few mins later MC is fucking her in the tent? talking about round 2? when they never had sex before, something isent right.

Also the "good guy" route feels messed up, if you morals are maxed and you see Eliza kill someone MC just goes "oh well thats fine she just needs to learn how to be a vamp? lol" where he should proberly consider killing her instend, dont get me worng i love Eliza and went with her in my main playthrough but some paths just dosent seem to work that good.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Also the "good guy" route feels messed up, if you morals are maxed and you see Eliza kill someone MC just goes "oh well thats fine she just needs to learn how to be a vamp? lol" where he should proberly consider killing her instend, dont get me worng i love Eliza and went with her in my main playthrough but some paths just dosent seem to work that good.
Ignoring the fact that MC feels responsible for her state because he couldn't protect her from someone targeting him, considering that Eliza is a friend and/or lover, "I guess I should kill her" is probably going to be very low on the list of likely thoughts he has. Especially because on the light path she's clearly incredibly remorseful (if she even kills someone in the first place).

Moreover, killing her wouldn't bring a dead person back, just result in two dead people instead of one. A "good" MC believes he can help her control her thirst so that she isn't a threat to others as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just a question out of curiosity.

Why do people dislike Kira so much? For me, she's one of my favs in this VN. Love her character.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
Just a question out of curiosity.

Why do people dislike Kira so much? For me, she's one of my favs in this VN. Love her character.
It's probably related to the initial introduction and how she supposedly threatened to have the MC walk the plank several times during the trip. How there is any sort of friendship between them is quite bewildering.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's probably related to the initial introduction and how she supposedly threatened to have the MC walk the plank several times during the trip. How there is any sort of friendship between them is quite bewildering.
Why? He made her come around with his charm and now she's a powerful ally. I don't get this mentality that every LI needs to be a saint from the start. Turning someone to your side is one of the more fun way to get allies (and in VN's, love interest)there is.

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
Why? He made her come around with his charm and now she's a powerful ally. I don't get this mentality that every LI needs to be a saint from the start. Turning someone to your side is one of the more fun way to get allies (and in VN's, love interest)there is.
I always hated the trope of the obligatory one LI who starts out hating you for no reason. Which doesn't quite fit Finn, but kinda supports your point here. :)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I usually love those LI's cause they tend to have a fiery spirit :) Always great to "tame" ;)
I often like these LI's too but Kira isnt working for me. She feels like a anime tsundere without the cuteness to me. And shes like super super clingy even when not on her path.

I disliked the MC's lovey dovey behavior towards her too, she would probably have annoyed me less if the mc would have been more "casual" with her. It annoyed me how often she ended up naked on top of the MC when not on her route, looked so fucking desperate.

She isnt funny or particulary smart and isnt even that fiery (only to the mc in the beginning). And i know they are apparently powerful allies but this fact is laughable in itself already. Its two sisters and a crew of 2 (?) and okay i guess the rest of the pirates who they will best with their "crew".

If i had to describe why i dont really like her (i dont hate her tho) as short as possible: Too much, too fast

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
I'm just opposed to everyone being a love interest by default. By all means, give the option for that to happen, but why can't we have female enemies or those that we barely tolerate out of necessity.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm just opposed to everyone being a love interest by default. By all means, give the option for that to happen, but why can't we have female enemies or those that we barely tolerate out of necessity.
Because who you "barely tolerate" is entirely personal opinion. And as far as I know there are no forced LI's in this (not entirely sure about Eliza).

And every possible LI in a VN are a possible LI by default.....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I often like these LI's too but Kira isnt working for me. She feels like a anime tsundere without the cuteness to me. And shes like super super clingy even when not on her path.

I disliked the MC's lovey dovey behavior towards her too, she would probably have annoyed me less if the mc would have been more "casual" with her. It annoyed me how often she ended up naked on top of the MC when not on her route, looked so fucking desperate.

She isnt funny or particulary smart and isnt even that fiery (only to the mc in the beginning). And i know they are apparently powerful allies but this fact is laughable in itself already. Its two sisters and a crew of 2 (?) and okay i guess the rest of the pirates who they will best with their "crew".

If i had to describe why i dont really like her (i dont hate her tho) as short as possible: Too much, too fast
Fair enough, not every LI is for everybody. I obviously completely disagree with you on Kira but that's why there are options!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Fair enough, not every LI is for everybody. I obviously completely disagree with you on Kira but that's why there are options!
Yeah i dont feel entitled to devs creating every LI to my liking and i think it can even be refreshing to have LI's who are not to your liking (as long as there are good LI's for you).

Another point not really being in Kira's favor is probably the (boring) pirate adventure which lasted really long without a lot of connections to the main story.

I think a lot of players felt like that the pirate storyline (and by extension Kira) kinda haltered the development of the more interesting parts of the AVN.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah i dont feel entitled to devs creating every LI to my liking and i think it can even be refreshing to have LI's who are not to your liking (as long as there are good LI's for you).

Another point not really being in Kira's favor is probably the (boring) pirate adventure which lasted really long without a lot of connections to the main story.

I think a lot of players felt like that the pirate storyline (and by extension Kira) kinda haltered the development of the more interesting parts of the AVN.
Really? I loved that adventure!

But it's impossible to cater to everyone as said so Que sera, sera :)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Really? I loved that adventure!

But it's impossible to cater to everyone as said so Que sera, sera :)
I only disliked the pirate arc if I actually play the Kira path as it feels like it drags on to long playing her path but if you turn her down every time it isn't bad for me. In fact it is pretty decent once you leave the cave

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I only disliked the pirate arc if I actually play the Kira path as it feels like it drags on to long playing her path but if you turn her down every time it isn't bad for me. In fact it is pretty decent once you leave the cave
Well, that's something I'll never experience so I'll take your word for it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Pgsurprise
4.10 star(s) 69 Votes