billybob2010

Aug 13, 2023
Love this game. I am a fair way through chapter 5(0.47 version). I love the story, better than some movies I have seen. The girls range from stunning, beautiful, cute and adorable. Loved the star wars reference. I have played all light path/romance options. Wondering if anybody has played the light and dark options. As I am wondering how different the game would play if I choose all dark.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Love this game. I am a fair way through chapter 5(0.47 version). I love the story, better than some movies I have seen. The girls range from stunning, beautiful, cute and adorable. Loved the star wars reference. I have played all light path/romance options. Wondering if anybody has played the light and dark options. As I am wondering how different the game would play if I choose all dark.
At the moment, there is very little difference, but it will become different down the track, with things like corrupting girls etc.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
there is only 1 scene that is different as I can recall. Not how far you are in so i'll put it in spoiler and i'll be vague about it.

The MC can choose to kill someone's sister or forgive them. If you kill the sister later Eliza will kill the other person. Light path she doesn't and kind of makes up with her

billybob2010

Aug 13, 2023
there is only 1 scene that is different as I can recall. Not how far you are in so i'll put it in spoiler and i'll be vague about it.

The MC can choose to kill someone's sister or forgive them. If you kill the sister later Eliza will kill the other person. Light path she doesn't and kind of makes up with her
ok, so you still meet all the girls, and the story does not really change. Has anybody played with remaining friends with everybody instead of the romance option.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
ok, so you still meet all the girls, and the story does not really change. Has anybody played with remaining friends with everybody instead of the romance option.
I have a number of paths with just 1 romance and friends with all the others (Eliza, Luna, Pearl, Kelly, Amelia), so an abstinence path would be possible.

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes