• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Overall seems an ok game so far, though I am unable to continue due to bugs (will post the two tracebacks I have that seem come from after deciding whether to go camping with Nadine or not.) Only real complaint I have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway here are the two tracebacks for my game breaking bug, if I ignore all the errors after these two the game ends up looping back to the Nadine date.

First, thank you for the bug report. I will work on it right away
Second, I am sorry that you don't like that part; I gave it a hard thought and I still think it is an important part of the game and it can't be removed because it will have an effect on future events, so I apologize if you guys don't like it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you check the changelog, I already mentioned that I added a break-up option if anyone wants to use it; also I answered before Harem isn't necessarily a bad or a good route it is how you go about it
Also, I had a little change of heart and the gf would be a part of the harem too, but it has a particular route and your choices should be very, very specific, so yeah I think I would need to make a walkthrough soonish.
That seems like a lot of hoops :). Hopefully it's not overly convoluted and works out for you and by extension the players. At least there is a break-up option I guess. Having a girlfriend in these isn't inherently bad but just because the two are in a relationship doesn't mean the players instantly feel a connection with her. If a steady relationship is important for this one at the very least the player should have time to get to know the cast and decide for themselves who they like. That's just how I would approach it, it's your game after all and you can't please everyone.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
That seems like a lot of hoops :). Hopefully it's not overly convoluted and works out for you and by extension the players. At least there is a break-up option I guess. Having a girlfriend in these isn't inherently bad but just because the two are in a relationship doesn't mean the players instantly feel a connection with her. If a steady relationship is important for this one at the very least the player should have time to get to know the cast and decide for themselves who they like. That's just how I would approach it, it's your game after all and you can't please everyone.
I mean, if the game weren't full of hoops, I wouldn't have put this as the game header "Welcome to the game where every choice has consequences" if you tend to have the players have too many choices you will end up having like 4 outcomes for a normal conversation or something which already happened in the game but I knew the risk going into this and I plan to give players a choice game when their choices really affect on the game. The girlfriend part I talked about it so much before, but one last time won't matter. The girlfriend never was mentioned that it was the player's choice, nor the MC's. He woke up and found her and she is an important part of the game, which is just starting. I give her much focus on the update to build that steady relationship, if you like the idea then good, if not, you have the break-up choice already so I see no problem tbh.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
ESM13
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6902, in script
t "What if I use 100% of it? The value would be unpredictable."
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7314, in script
if naapologize and not nafirst:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7314, in <module>
NameError: name 'nafirst' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7495, in script
if gymtime = 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 7495)

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8235, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 8235, in <module>

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8242, in script
menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8545, in <module>
"Call Nadine" if naapologize and not nafirst:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8546, in script call
call nafirst
File "game/event.rpy", line 2861, in script
File "game/event.rpy", line 2861, in <module>

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7202, in script call
call pdate from _call_pdate
File "game/event.rpy", line 504, in script
P "It just feels surreal, I still can't believe that you ask me out yesterday and hang out with me today."
Exception: Sayer 'P' is not defined.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7505, in script
if gymtime = 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 7505)

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6632, in script
jump aebreakup
ScriptError: could not find label 'aebreakup'.

Weirdly MC gets the cheat dream even when he is 100% faithful and apologizes.

Does the Nadine date happen twice on purpose or is this bugging code?

Game really needs the dev to play through it on fast forward to trigger all these bugs, you know all the routes and triggers.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
ESM13
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6902, in script
t "What if I use 100% of it? The value would be unpredictable."
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7314, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 7314, in <module>

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7495, in script
if gymtime = 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 7495)

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8235, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 8235, in <module>

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8242, in script
menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8545, in <module>
"Call Nadine" if naapologize and not nafirst:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8546, in script call
call nafirst
File "game/event.rpy", line 2861, in script
File "game/event.rpy", line 2861, in <module>

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7202, in script call
call pdate from _call_pdate
File "game/event.rpy", line 504, in script
P "It just feels surreal, I still can't believe that you ask me out yesterday and hang out with me today."
Exception: Sayer 'P' is not defined.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7505, in script
if gymtime = 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 7505)

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6632, in script
jump aebreakup
ScriptError: could not find label 'aebreakup'.

Weirdly MC gets the cheat dream even when he is 100% faithful and apologizes.

Does the Nadine date happen twice on purpose or is this bugging code?

Game really needs the dev to play through it on fast forward to trigger all these bugs, you know all the routes and triggers.
Thank you for the bug report and you are totally right. I should have triggered all those bugs, but I was running out of time with the game, being out for nine months and getting the abandonment tag I was under a lot of pressure to get this over with but you no excuses next update. I will give it more time and focus on everything.

The dream needs to happen so that you can have the option to break up with her or not because of the people who asked for it

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Not at all you have all the right to ask about that I too hate when I play a new game and it take a long time to update and stuff, my goal since day one was to be fast about my work and always know where I want it to go the next version hence the sneak peek in the end. This shit only happened because I lost the game files after I was about to finish 0.2 in the first version then I change to HS2 and learning it and finding old game files and fixing what people thought was wrong about the game so it took that long.
Going forward, I shouldn't face any more problems, I hope
can you if at all possible include the time of gameplay added with each update im sure im not the only one that would like that.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
can you if at all possible include the time of gameplay added with each update im sure im not the only one that would like that.
This would be an impossible task. I am sorry. There are too many choices in the game. You can end up having all that version content or have none of it at all. it is all up to your choices.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
This would be an impossible task. I am sorry. There are too many choices in the game. You can end up having all that version content or have none of it at all. it is all up to your choices.
[/QUOT
ok ill have to play it but seing as its 0.1.5 they might not be a lot to it yet so i asked theres no set ver setter some games have 1.0.0 for 1 chapter while others would use 1.0.0 as a completed game so i just got used to asking for gameplay by hours sorry

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Nephy [0.1.5] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (2.4 GB/ 630 MB) : ,

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I have a question for the dev, for some reason I've stayed faithful to Nadine, but I get this weird nightmare about cheating on her (which I haven't done) and then you "apologize to her" ? Is that intended ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you check the changelog, I already mentioned that I added a break-up option if anyone wants to use it; also I answered before Harem isn't necessarily a bad or a good route it is how you go about it
Also, I had a little change of heart and the gf would be a part of the harem too, but it has a particular route and your choices should be very, very specific, so yeah I think I would need to make a walkthrough soonish.
Personally I'm pretty particular as I don't like to play twice (I only see one ending) so surely if the choices are somehow complicated I'll probably prefer a walkthrough that tells me the choices I have to take to follow the path that interest me.

Endyr

Dec 23, 2018
Nope had the same issue, the text was talking about someone crying when clearly it was a happy date

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dont like the artwork. Too static and the bunny hopping looks terrible. Just one school story too far. No not for me. Bye.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I have a question for the dev, for some reason I've stayed faithful to Nadine, but I get this weird nightmare about cheating on her (which I haven't done) and then you "apologize to her" ? Is that intended ?
The dream is like telling you how would Nadine feel if you would ever consider cheating on her, so you have a choice to break up with her if you feel like you would do that or don't. The apologize is because you chose not to go camping with her this week after calling her, not because you are a cheater

Reactions: MisterNephilim

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The dream is like telling you how would Nadine feel if you would ever consider cheating on her, so you have a choice to break up with her if you feel like you would do that or don't. The apologize is because you chose not to go camping with her this week after calling her, not because you are a cheater
I'd rather break up with her before start a relationship with the other LIs. I'm not in favor of cheating on her, as I say I'm of the opinion that the LIs must know about each other and agree that the MC has a relationship with all of them to consider it a true harem. If not, this is a "fuck them all" that has little interest for me.

On the other hand, is it going to be negative for karma (or whatever) to start a romantic relationship with the sisters and the mother? I say this because when you tell the little sister that you feel the same and that you would like to start something with her we have a negative reaction (red screen, the MC implying that something bad is happening, etc). If so, I guess I'm going to pass on the family (although the truth is that it annoys me a lot).

I had an exception after breaking up with Nadine:

EDIT: Will it be possible to have all the LIs in the game in the harem at the same time, or will having some LIs discard others?

Last edited:

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I'd rather break up with her before start a relationship with the other LIs. I'm not in favor of cheating on her, as I say I'm of the opinion that the LIs must know about each other and agree that the MC has a relationship with all of them to consider it a true harem. If not, this is a "fuck them all" that has little interest for me.

On the other hand, is it going to be negative for karma (or whatever) to start a romantic relationship with the sisters and the mother? I say this because when you tell the little sister that you feel the same and that you would like to start something with her we have a negative reaction (red screen, the MC implying that something bad is happening, etc). If so, I guess I'm going to pass on the family (although the truth is that it annoys me a lot).

On the other hand, I had an exception after breaking up with Nadine:

I mean, when you break up with her, it is all over her. It doesn't matter when you break up with her, plus she would never catch you in the act in this version, so you have nothing to worry about.
It is a family relationship. It has to have a negative reaction... At first ... This is all I am going to say for now.
Thank you for the Bug report, it is fixed

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes