ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Hey guys, I know it has been almost a month since I posted an update on the game but it was for a good reason
I hated that I had to give you guys game day by day which really make no sense since there are 10 game days to work on so I decided to keep working and only give an update when it matters and finally today is the day
I finished the renders for the first 5 days which was already in the game so now I am not attached to making something that is close to what was already in the game and I can be freer to be my own on the work
There is a problem with Patreon I have no idea what is going on but it doesn't work for me hopefully it will work soon
I will keep you guys updated in the Zone anyway
So to sum it up done with the first 5 game days with 1758 renders and 32 animated scenes
See you guys soon

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016

There was a problem with Patreon I have no idea what was going on but it didn't work for me I was kinda worried it got blocked here but thankfully it is back
I posted some update news earlier this week but I will post here again with some renders as always for my lovely Patreon
I Paused the upcoming billing cycle for January as promised
Here is what the update was about
Hey guys, I know it has been almost a month since I posted an update on the game but it was for a good reason I hated that I had to give you guys game day by day which really make no sense since there are 10 game days to work on so I decided to keep working and only give an update when it matters and finally today is the day I finished the renders for the first 5 days which was already in the game so now I am not attached to making something that is close to what was already in the game and I can be freer to be my own on the work So to sum it up done with the first 5 game days with 1758 renders and 32 animated scenes

30 renders for preview this time ... Have fun guys and see you guys soon

Reactions: BlasKyau

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
i already seen a game using the same engine, just what game are these models from? is it from ilussion?

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016

Hey guys, welcome to another update on my game

So as you guys maybe remember I did the first release of the game then I get hacked then I started working to remake the whole game and do the update that should have been done but doing two updates together is a lot of work and me working alone on it not making it easier too. I have been getting a lot of questions on when can people play my game and I can't tell them to play the old version because I can't work on that anymore and guys are tired of waiting so I decided to somehow find something in between and came up with that a version of the first week of the game and then after I am done with that I can focus on what was originally planned. I am officially done with all the renders and animations needed for this version.

With a total of more than 2500 renders and 54 animations, this is what going to be in the game.

for Patreons, the billing cycle is still paused for January so no worries.

The new Nephy is closer than ever thank you all for your support and see you guys soon ... Very soon.

Here is the game discord server if you want to talk with us and get more updates there you are free to join

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Hey guys, welcome to another update on my game

So as you guys maybe remember I did the first release of the game then I get hacked then I started working to remake the whole game and do the update that should have been done but doing two updates together is a lot of work and me working alone on it not making it easier too. I have been getting a lot of questions on when can people play my game and I can't tell them to play the old version because I can't work on that anymore and guys are tired of waiting so I decided to somehow find something in between and came up with that a version of the first week of the game and then after I am done with that I can focus on what was originally planned. I am officially done with all the renders and animations needed for this version.

With a total of more than 2500 renders and 54 animations, this is what going to be in the game.

for Patreons, the billing cycle is still paused for January so no worries.

The new Nephy is closer than ever thank you all for your support and see you guys soon ... Very soon.

Here is the game discord server if you want to talk with us and get more updates there you are free to join

When the game goes public I'll check to see how it's this time.

I guess this time we can break off the relationship with Nadine (she was the MC's girlfriend, right?) and focus on the harem.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
When the game goes public I'll check to see how it's this time.

I guess this time we can break off the relationship with Nadine (she was the MC's girlfriend, right?) and focus on the harem.
Yeah, The option is added in day 6 like I promised

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016

Yep, we are finally here with writing the script.

Hello everyone and welcome to another update.

This update will be short and sweet. We are at the script. It was one of the few things that weren't totally lost so now I have to adjust it to the new pictures and animations and add the 2 new days and Volia we are done. There were a lot of mistakes in the script motions before too so I will make sure to work on that. It has been a long journey getting back up again and it wouldn't happen without all of your support so thank you all.
HS2_2021-12-04-15-34-55-170.png
I know I am not 100% done but we are close, so close.
See you guys when the game is ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nova1811

Nova1811

May 6, 2018

Yep, we are finally here with writing the script.

Hello everyone and welcome to another update.

This update will be short and sweet. We are at the script. It was one of the few things that weren't totally lost so now I have to adjust it to the new picture and animations and add the 2 new days and Volia we are done. There were a lot of mistakes in the script motions before too so I will make sure to work on that. It has been a long journey getting back up again and it wouldn't happen without all of your support so thank you all.
View attachment 1621049
I know I am not 100% done but we are close, so close.
See you guys when the game is ready.

I respect how you keep pushing through despite of all the stuff that happened.
Keep up the good work dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ESM13

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Pretty sure you can stick a fork in this one. The Itchio page is gone and the Patreon has been dark for 4 months (after an imminent release).

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Added abandoned tag as there has been no development updates for 3+ months.

ESM13 I realise you're probably still working on the project, but these are our rules when applying the abandoned tag. It'll be removed when your update is released.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Added abandoned tag as there has been no development updates for 3+ months.

ESM13 I realise you're probably still working on the project, but these are our rules when applying the abandoned tag. It'll be removed when your update is released.
I totally understand
It is the rules.. I hope I can get it together by the end of the month

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016

Hey guys

Since everything happened with the game, the hacking, the rework, the script adjustment, and life itself.

Nothing was easy ... And that isn't me trying to get sympathy. I worked and worked I kept giving game update news but I knew people would get bored of it eventually, I mean it is game news without a game so it is understandable. What I want to say is I didn't give up yet and the update is closer than ever. Sorry for the hold-up guys. I am really doing my best. See you all soon with the game 1.5 release, remake, or whatever you would call it.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes