RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I started at the end of the previous release. Went to bed, went to school, beat the mixing game, asked Bethany to study, went to Mikes - did his mom, got a call from Mom about champagne, got a message about finding some work to afford the champagne, went to Aunts and peeked in window, Near the hospital someone grabs an old ladies purse, chased the guy down and took the purse back to the old lady. Went to the store and bought the champagne. Searched all over town for more odd jobs but didn't find any. Went home and the door was locked. Went around the left side of the house and found Mom and Sis in the pool. Did Mom. Went to aunts found her washing the car. Mowed the lawn, got the package - looked inside. Went Back to aunts, did aunt. Went home, did Bethany. The end ta daaa.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Took a short peek, game without intro, clueless dropped on the street, entered a few buildings and all I got was a Hello? Not worth my time. Tested out some other games of him, needs additional programs to run? Again worthless and not worth waisting my time.

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
Took a short peek, game without intro, clueless dropped on the street, entered a few buildings and all I got was a Hello? Not worth my time. Tested out some other games of him, needs additional programs to run? Again worthless and not worth waisting my time.

same...

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
*rubbing my eyes and take a closer look to the thread*
Wow, i was thinking this game is dead, last update was in march this year.
But hey, i take what i get, let's see what the dev produced in a half year...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those having issues starting a new game, until there's a fix

You're supposed to start in the MC's bedroom.

Reactions: Forgeshield

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I started at the end of the previous release. Went to bed, went to school, beat the mixing game, asked Bethany to study, went to Mikes - did his mom, got a call from Mom about champagne, got a message about finding some work to afford the champagne, went to Aunts and peeked in window, Near the hospital someone grabs an old ladies purse, chased the guy down and took the purse back to the old lady. Went to the store and bought the champagne. Searched all over town for more odd jobs but didn't find any. Went home and the door was locked. Went around the left side of the house and found Mom and Sis in the pool. Did Mom. Went to aunts found her washing the car. Mowed the lawn, got the package - looked inside. Went Back to aunts, did aunt. Went home, did Bethany. The end ta daaa.
I actually liked this re-cap more than playing the game.

PSA: download is only recommended if you do not have a monthly cap.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
For those having issues starting a new game, until there's a fix

You're supposed to start in the MC's bedroom.
The game is so broken that just starting a new game doesn't work? Can't say it gives me much confidence that not even 'start game' was tested.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I actually liked this re-cap more than playing the game.

PSA: download is only recommended if you do not have a monthly cap.
i used to like playing the games from this developer before i noticed iccreation and icstor

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I also found if you use a save editor, that really messes things up as well. and you miss a lot of things.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
LoL "Hi Mo" and "What's up Si" WTF...
Is there no way to change the names to Mom and Sis like for example in Lust Epidemic?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
LoL. Now all i need is some pics and i feel that i've played the game. I may still give this game the 'ol college try.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes