RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so how long until he abandons this game? will he be able to make it to day 10 or am i being to generous?

zephrates

May 12, 2017
How do you even start this game? I'm in the middle of a city with no idea where I am supposed to go or what I am supposed to do. In my opinion, this needs some SERIOUS work before it's worth my time.

Reactions: Blarfz
May 6, 2017
How do you even start this game? I'm in the middle of a city with no idea where I am supposed to go or what I am supposed to do. In my opinion, this needs some SERIOUS work before it's worth my time.
This game just got updated by one of the notorious dev who milks. This is the first time I've seen it updated since my guess early this yr or last year. Dont get your Hopes up it will sooner see abandon than fix/complete. Anyways it's your time that is being used so you decide if you want to try or not.

Reactions: Darkaura

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
same for me. It says "still something to do here" when I try to leave, but I can't find anything in or out of the school
Maybe there's a scene in the school library you need to trigger? Did you go there?

sorry but i have trouble putting flowers on the desk!! can you help me please??
Sure. The teacher's desk where you need to put the rose on is in the bottom right corner of the school. It has a blinking spot if you still have trouble finding it.

Forgive me for asking, but what version are you playing? Because almost everybody leaving comments including myself find it to be the literal exact opposite of everything that you are saying... I truly want to try your version, because this is frustrating AF..
The version in the OP obviously. Where are you struggling exactly? I can help with anything but the mixing game, that one is purely skill-based.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Maybe there's a scene in the school library you need to trigger? Did you go there?

Sure. The teacher's desk where you need to put the rose on is in the bottom right corner of the school. It has a blinking spot if you still have trouble finding it.

The version in the OP obviously. Where are you struggling exactly? I can help with anything but the mixing game, that one is purely skill-based.
Sorry, I've found it's hard to convey tone through written word. I figured you were playing the current release, it's just that you seem to have had such a stark contrast in game experience from what feels like most of us. Quite literally, from the moment I hit start and the world/map opened there has been an aire of confusion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
after MC enough money to buy Juice and go home, the door lock, i go to back yard pool see those girl and sence but after that i'm stuck in garage when think about Aunt, any one help ?!

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
after MC enough money to buy Juice and go home, the door lock, i go to back yard pool see those girl and sence but after that i'm stuck in garage when think about Aunt, any one help ?!
if you help me, I'll try my best to find an answer for you. How did you get enough money for juice? I got stuck at the school.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why does it say end of day 2?!? isn't this supposed to be day 3? haha
wasn't very much, fucked 3 girls, and sucked by mom. then end.

maik2578

May 1, 2018
Sorry, I've found it's hard to convey tone through written word. I figured you were playing the current release, it's just that you seem to have had such a stark contrast in game experience from what feels like most of us. Quite literally, from the moment I hit start and the world/map opened there has been an aire of confusion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes thats shit.
you need to go to the last right house where can see blick but not leave the map, go inside the first stock and go back then its will be better.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
One more game with mini games that do not test the players mind but hand eye coordination. Sad since the characters are pretty nice. If you need to use Mini games make them fairly easy since they really are a game breaker for some of us.
Having to leave the start map to find home and stuff is hard enough with out the other BS.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes