RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

terrykal

Dec 5, 2016
Ok so this game had no introduction which seemed odd. It feels like the mc had to start out in his room and not in the middle of the city for no reason. Since you can't progress the story at all unless you go in your room and THEN down the stairs.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
anyone have a save for the bethany (school) quicktime event? i am unable to finish the quicktime.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
after MC fuck Mike Mom and get out mike house, Mom sms to MC tel him buy wine, MC find 2 job, Aunt job delivery percel to store and catch the robber , what next ?! i buy wine and back home, the door lock, i check inventory, the wine is gone, some help plzzz ? did i wrong something

gramaton

May 16, 2017
i cant even tell you, how much i hate rpgm games... especially like this, i push "start" the fkn game and here i am in the middle of nowhere! what should i do? who the fak knows! where should i go? who the fak knows! with whom i should talk to? WHO THE FAK KNOWS!!! 2 min in the "game" and i deleted this peace of shiet. rpgm no more, not ever! rpgm should be banned like a horrible page of adult game development...

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
i cant even tell you, how much i hate rpgm games... especially like this, i push "start" the fkn game and here i am in the middle of nowhere! what should i do? who the fak knows! where should i go? who the fak knows! with whom i should talk to? WHO THE FAK KNOWS!!! 2 min in the "game" and i deleted this peace of shiet. rpgm no more, not ever! rpgm should be banned like a horrible page of adult game development...
Download the fix I posted, there is supposed to be an intro where you name everyone then it drops you in your bedroom, after that you just follow the instruction on the screen till finish

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, I've found it's hard to convey tone through written word. I figured you were playing the current release, it's just that you seem to have had such a stark contrast in game experience from what feels like most of us. Quite literally, from the moment I hit start and the world/map opened there has been an aire of confusion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The missing intro is a major fuck-up by the dev, there's no question about that.
I still think though that the dev did a good job with the text prompts you get whenever something needs to be done in order to make progress with the story. The bugs you mentioned are obviously unfortunate. I've had zero problems on my playthrough, but I understand that this may be frustrating for others who did encounter them.

in CG i can see a sex sceen with the sister in his bed room but where is in game ?????
They seem to be labeled as 'Bonus', so I guess you'll need to do something special, maybe find all those pesky envelopes to unlock it?
I'm just speculating here, I didn't manage to unlock that scene either.

Now that you mention it, for a Greedo game, this one already seems to be rather complete.

fucked teacher - check
fucked classmate - check
fucked aunt - check
fucked mom - check
fucked sis - check

I fear this will never get an additional update ...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
after MC fuck Mike Mom and get out mike house, Mom sms to MC tel him buy wine, MC find 2 job, Aunt job delivery percel to store and catch the robber , what next ?! i buy wine and back home, the door lock, i check inventory, the wine is gone, some help plzzz ? did i wrong something
You can see your sister and mom are in the pool in the garden. Go on the left side from your home to come to the pool.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
After the scene of the mother and sister is finished in the pool, it is trapped in the wall of the house.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes