RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
I'm stuck outside school after delivering parcels :(
I saw mr douchebag with a red haired girl and took a picture of them, then delivered the final parcel to the mailbox. Travel point won't let me through - says "There's still something I need to here...".

Edit: error message corrected.
edit2: started a new playthrough and made sure the school wasn't my last stop, and it went fine.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
good game. I hope to have the next version soon.
The character design is beautiful.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
im confused, click new game and just throws me into a city. Where do i go?

Edit: found your house, initiated cutscnene. Anyway to fix Moms name to not be "Mo"?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im confused, click new game and just throws me into a city. Where do i go?

Edit: found your house, initiated cutscnene. Anyway to fix Moms name to not be "Mo"?
the version on download is bugged, theres a broken index/game script file. somewhere in the previous pages of this thread is a fix for that.

Reactions: Lathan321

alex sanders

Jun 4, 2017
word of advise, install Chea Menu, so you can get out of bugged situations, and to be able to watch all content, the game starts in the middle of the map, no intro, but you can see it using cheat menu, if you somehow get the mom and sis in pool, you can only jump once, you need to use the teleporting from the cheats to be able to do anything

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
word of advise, install Chea Menu, so you can get out of bugged situations, and to be able to watch all content, the game starts in the middle of the map, no intro, but you can see it using cheat menu, if you somehow get the mom and sis in pool, you can only jump once, you need to use the teleporting from the cheats to be able to do anything
broken script file.

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
the third day after buying the champange and go home cant find mum, where shd i go to find her

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Sooo... is this one abandoned already? Seeing he is making a NEW game already (again). Or maybe two. No clue, his Patreon is not awfully informative. Anyone pledging to this guy who maybe has more info?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sooo... is this one abandoned already? Seeing he is making a NEW game already (again). Or maybe two. No clue, his Patreon is not awfully informative. Anyone pledging to this guy who maybe has more info?
greedo.png

Read that as: "As always I'll be abandoning Nerd Adventure for some ludicrous reason and move on to my next project which I will also abandon for some bullshit reason next year." - Yours truly Greedo

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes