RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

javac

May 19, 2017
Great game, top class for RPGM. I do feel like the dev has too many projects though. Hope this continues and gets an update soon like the site suggests.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Will you still be developing Nerd Adventure?

Yes, development on Nerd Adventure will continue after the first release of this game, however, I will have a poll about this in the near future, so please stay posted for that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that what patreon say. soo wait..

as keeping it in college is at the 40% progression. that make some time before an update come out for this one

Spxddy

Dec 28, 2017
Greebo just posted this on his website? New verson coming soon? game is at 60% complete!

Sooo, this should come as a surprise to… All of you. I’ve secretly and cunningly being working on a new release for Nerd Adventure in the midst of developing Keepin’ It In College, as I still want you all to have a new game release each month for your support.
This new version has been in the works the entire time I’ve been working on the new game, and I plan on releasing it to BETA patrons around the 10th of February, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
More info and previews to follow shortly on
Greebs

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Just came across this online, thank you for sharing the game @Twistty. I've read through the thread and I will be implementing some of the feedback in the upcoming version of the game.

If anyone has any questions or anything let me know

P.S here's an exclusive preview of the upcoming version for y'all.
a57.png

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.4!

Win (149MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Pictures on OP look so hot and very nice but i see game user RPGM and think oh no.
RPGM is a ancient old..move that tp Renpy would be cool and get sure a lots fans.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes