Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.4 bugs

Quest don´t get to completed.
Quest
Mom`s at work
Morning Time

You must sleep to play further "from your old save".

It looks the Gallery is aso not working. Found two pics and you can´t see them in the Game or in the Gallery. So the Gallery was not updated to get new free missing pics.

Aso the new Quest get no completed.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is a patch to activate the incest? I'll try to rename Selena in mom and Emma in sister… but who is Christen?
And there is a key to hide the text box?

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
Help Wanted :=) I can't leave mom's office building !!! There is no door :=)
Who has an idea or a fix ? Save file attached. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2019-02-27 13.59.19.png

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Well, I'm in agreement with the majority! If i want puzzle game i go to a Puzzle website! It needs a SKIP OPTION! Not only that, the game seems dated, No animations So far, And the running around the map is tedious, The MC is a Twat, IMO, and what comes to mind is Date rape, So what he's concocking is Rohypnol, I say Send him to prison, Where he can be butt raped on a daily basis And see how he likes it :D

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Sharing my newfound power over women with my best friend...uh, nope.
Honestly it's a pretty common trope. Though usually you use it to help them fuck their mother (ICSTOR and LewdLab have done this in the past)

I will say that even thought last page I complained about the amount of non-MC guys fucking, it should be stated that not every game is for everybody so I'm not gonna walk around expecting all devs to make the game I want

. . . except rpgm, rpgm games must be stopped

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Alright people that can't complete the first minigame, I'm expecting your monitor refreshrate is rather high, like mine, hence why the minigame is way too quick. Set your refreshrate 60 and it should be fine, you can set the refreshrate back after that.
Thank you, that worked like a charm...now do you happen to know where the vanishing sister is? lol Maybe I've ran into a glitch or something, but after you wake up it says go see if she drank the juice, but I don't see her anywhere upstairs, and it won't let me go down! smh

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
There is a patch to activate the incest? I'll try to rename Selena in mom and Emma in sister… but who is Christen?
And there is a key to hide the text box?
She's the aunt...and yeah I just named Mom, but the sister gets a second name after they show you her Emma name, and Si is already there, so...

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you, that worked like a charm...now do you happen to know where the vanishing sister is? lol Maybe I've ran into a glitch or something, but after you wake up it says go see if she drank the juice, but I don't see her anywhere upstairs, and it won't let me go down! smh
Nevermind, lol...I thought that was a room, but at first it didn't let me into the laundry room

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
She's the aunt...and yeah I just named Mom, but the sister gets a second name after they show you her Emma name, and Si is already there, so...
Funny enough, if you call Selena "Mom", her boss still refers to her as Selena, so yeah... that's pretty much set up.

How do I mix the horny time juice in the coffee?
Just have the juice in your inventory when you get back to Mom's office, I'm pretty sure it happens automatically (I don't remember mixing anything and the scene just happened)

Reactions: CharleyT
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes