RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
i just wanted say that i really like your game. I will say it does need improvement on the story It's way to fast with progression with the character's. It's actually a bit unrealistic i feel like it should be a bit more harder to get the girls naked and ect. I also saw wording problem's it wasn't the spelling. The words were going off the screen so you couldn't see what they were saying sometimes. I just feel like if it wasn't so easy and way too fast to get them naked and already doing sexual things to them when you just met the character's. 8/10 is my rating fun game just needs improvement but at the same time that's my opinion.
It still shows the tit

dragonforse

Jun 19, 2017
Me too, Need Help Please. Christen Quest : I mawed the lawn (it shows in the quest log) -return to Christen - and I can't finish the Quest. It says that i still have to it. I am lost. please advise.

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
I gave it a go, but stuck with "Find Mike's House"... I walked through the whole map back 'n forth... nothing D:
That's why I don't like RPGM games... :|

Reactions: Moisan4

zumizumi

Sep 18, 2017
Wow another faggit game with flipped assets so new, so amazing, my mind is blown, this is so good, can't wait for sequel in 2031 and prequel in 2048 and also the remake of this episode in 2096.

Jhonnysss

Oct 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Jhonnysss, post: 1636232, membru: 934266"] Bună ziua, băieți
Am livrat selena de la serviciu.
Când mă întorc la ea, mi-a spus să obțin un loc de muncă pentru bani,
Unde gasesc acest job? [/ QUOTE]

Am reușit să-mi găsesc o slujbă

Acum sunt blocat în casă, mama îmi spune să mă duc acasă că nu vorbește cu mine și că toate lucrurile din casă sunt murdare
Ajutor!

I'll leave you two pictures

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Wow, okay some of you guys are brutal.

Okay, reading through the last few pages, I've got some great feedback from some of you that I will do my best to incorporate into the next version of the game for you, so far, on my list is:

Play around with the minigame - make it skippable or have difficulty levels, but this is likely due to your monitor's refresh rate
Add a map to the game, to help with finding your way around
Make scenes replayable somehow, likely on the PlayStation in MC's room
and a few others...

Also, something I'd like to draw your attention to...
This guy is a genius and deserves a medal

Funny enough, if you call Selena "Mom", her boss still refers to her as Selena, so yeah... that's pretty much set up.
P.S: No, this game hasn't and won't be abandoned. The next version is already in the works and will include 2 in-game days worth of content, with improved render quality and... ANIMATIONS! (A preview of which can be seen on my discord channel if you scroll up in the General chat a little)

And as for RPGM, I also have a Renpy game in the works, which I hope to share with you all as soon as it's ready.

Oh also, here's an F95 exclusive preview of the upcoming version.
7.png

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, First, get rid of the "end of game so far" message BEFORE end of content.
Several quests finished, but not marked as completed for me- same quests had rushed last scene (scene ends quickly without clicking, suddenly you are someplace else)
Annoying that intro quest says "Aunt" instead of her name, for 3 locations- didn't think I actually found it until I noticed it was "complete" after I visited every house (except church).
Extra pictures (after end of game so far) don't show up in gallery
Aunt never pays you the second time for mowing her lawn
Anyone know where to find Gycol for coolant? and where to find someone to provide cash for other ingredient?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Since you didn't bother making a ren'py game, what's this game's equivalent of CTRL?

Also yes, I can't wait until the minigame is skippable because I've had to start over several times because of the minigame my computer isn't fast enough to run (hence the unskippable dialogue problem)

And when/if you do put a map in give it quest icons!

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Thank you, that worked like a charm...now do you happen to know where the vanishing sister is? lol Maybe I've ran into a glitch or something, but after you wake up it says go see if she drank the juice, but I don't see her anywhere upstairs, and it won't let me go down! smh
Yeah, I found her in the bathroom.

Reactions: CharleyT

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
HEEEELP PLease. I am Stuck. I cant even leave the house. Christen Quest : I mawed the lawn (it shows in the quest log) -return to Christen - and I can't finish the Quest. It says that i still have to it. But its DONE?? I am lost. please advise.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Car broke down dont know what to do next?... go to moms work and click on all the machines..
ps is the trashed mc bedroom the end?

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Why do so many devs dangle the milf character only to shove a different character at you at the last moment, essentially cock-blocking you?

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I am stuck after school on day 3, I think, and can't find any jobs. Anyway, I think a little editing of the spacing, as well as, perhaps, shortening the mini game sequence may help this game more. So far, I like the game. I just can't, right now, rate the game.

May 15, 2018
I am stuck at the quest "mom at work" I can't enter the famalyhouse.
can anyone help me ?
he says "what the hack . . . Where could she be"

I have found the solution

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Nerd Adventure v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

pthug76

Jun 9, 2018
Wow, okay some of you guys are brutal.

Okay, reading through the last few pages, I've got some great feedback from some of you that I will do my best to incorporate into the next version of the game for you, so far, on my list is:

Play around with the minigame - make it skippable or have difficulty levels, but this is likely due to your monitor's refresh rate
Add a map to the game, to help with finding your way around
Make scenes replayable somehow, likely on the PlayStation in MC's room
and a few others...

Also, something I'd like to draw your attention to...
This guy is a genius and deserves a medal

P.S: No, this game hasn't and won't be abandoned. The next version is already in the works and will include 2 in-game days worth of content, with improved render quality and... ANIMATIONS! (A preview of which can be seen on my discord channel if you scroll up in the General chat a little)

And as for RPGM, I also have a Renpy game in the works, which I hope to share with you all as soon as it's ready.

Oh also, here's an F95 exclusive preview of the upcoming version.
View attachment 253819
Hey dev, great job. Don't take the comments here so seriously. People in F95 tend to have a general distaste for RPGM games. It's not personal or exclusive to your game. Keep on doing the good work!

Reactions: brexitbal
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes