RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay a honest review, the mc tells his friend about the drug. 1 before testing even the hypotesis. 2 he even allows his friend to know he has a piece instead of i am gonna make one and test it then when i got more juice. he doesn sit down to decide if he wants anyone to know=retarded?=not afraid to go in jail or something? Don't get me wrong, the rest of the part is pretty good, renders are nice, but mc himself is pretty bad. 2 part is quests, its hard to actually know where the specifik busstop is supposed to be t,ex without a map or anything. so a tip is make a map and map parts and use it with quest so people can find their way around. i am not asking for an perfect guide to everything, just main stuff. i mean there is a busstop above the mc's friend house you could use that for quick free move-around location instead of all the running its a simple event you can even make a busscard for the mc for being in school. If money grinding is a problem that is* :)

R3dfoxxx

Aug 18, 2018
for those having problems with the mini games, there was a post a while ago that said changing the refresh rate to 30. i can confirm this works. i have an nvidia card and i change the refresh rate from 144hz, to 24hz and all the mini games were slowed down so you can do the arrows or whatever.

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Nerd Adventure v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Unofficial? there's an official Android version available ;)

Hey dev, great job. Don't take the comments here so seriously. People in F95 tend to have a general distaste for RPGM games. It's not personal or exclusive to your game. Keep on doing the good work!
Thank you!

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Where is aunt s house?
The game is a bit confusing with the names. Aunt (Christen) house's should be in the East city, just to the right of the screen from your house. Her house is on the right of the cinema. Mike's house is more to the East, at the bottom, left most of the 3 accessible houses. Here is also mom's working building

joaovale

Jun 13, 2017
when will you update the game from rpgm to a normal game? rpgm is horrible in my opinion
like i mean it looks like this game would be even greater in normal type instead of rpgm, give it a try bro im sure you would make a great game, i know rpgm it's "easier" to make and you include 3d scenes in there but pls do us a favor and give it a try in another game maybe would love to try a game by you similar to this but not in rpgm

joaovale

Jun 13, 2017
That's because you have the champagne and the juice mix together, the game breaks if you have both, don't know how you have both itens but yeah you can't have both
yes you can it is a bit glitched but just click on the right of it to the car and it will move

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
1551388739130.png Have to give purse to teacher, but have to make more triple x first. But can't enter my house bc its locked. Already did one pool event, and nobody's back there now.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes