RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

woody

Jan 31, 2017
is being sent to your room by your mom the end of this version ,cant leave the house or do anything else

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
is being sent to your room by your mom the end of this version ,cant leave the house or do anything else
Yeah, the ACTUAL "Save your game, this is done" ending is after the bit with your Mom (Selena) at your Aunt's (Christen) house. You get home, see the stuff in your room packed up, and that's the end.

Reactions: woody

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
there is some tutorial or something I think but I have an error when I distribute the pamphlets and I go school I think I have to look at pc information does not let me do anything I can not leave the area

carsten1975j

Jun 17, 2018
I'm standing in front of the door from the teacher an I can not mix the horny time juice in the coffee. I have the coffee, Juice Mix and Juice: Anytime Glory

RonnyBoy19

Feb 15, 2018
I'm standing in front of the door from the teacher an I can not mix the horny time juice in the coffee. I have the coffee, Juice Mix and Juice: Anytime Glory
You have to go back to your room, and you click to create a mix and you choose Horny Time. After you go the apartment of the teacher. I don't know, if I'm pretty clear.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I'm stuck after ending the quest "Mo's Aun's Quest" to end the quest "Mo at work": i need to go home but the door is closed and dialog is "What the heck... Where could she be?"

Reactions: grom34e

Jhonnysss

Oct 7, 2018
Hello, boys
We've been delivering the selena from work.
When I get back to her she tells me to get a job for money,
Where do I find this job ?

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
for those having problems with the mini games, there was a post a while ago that said changing the refresh rate to 30. i can confirm this works. i have an nvidia card and i change the refresh rate from 144hz, to 24hz and all the mini games were slowed down so you can do the arrows or whatever.

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
Help Please. Christen Quest : I mawed the lawn (it shows in the quest log) -return to Christen - and I can't finish the Quest. It says that i still have to it. I am lost. please advise. thx

Sep 26, 2018
I wasted almost 40 minutes of my life trying to mix up the Juice in my room through the minigame.
It's fun how a developer made a minigame that a former Starcraft 2 professionist can't possibly do in the given time (most I got was around 50% cause of a VERY lucky combination).

I'm starting to think creators DON'T test their games before releasing them; that, or the creator himself is GoSu current World's Champ.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
I wasted almost 40 minutes of my life trying to mix up the Juice in my room through the minigame.
It's fun how a developer made a minigame that a former Starcraft 2 professionist can't possibly do in the given time (most I got was around 50% cause of a VERY lucky combination).

I'm starting to think creators DON'T test their games before releasing them; that, or the creator himself is GoSu current World's Champ.
thanks for the heads up. i hate when devs do stupid, short sighted shit like that. that's another patreon i won't be supporting.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes