RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
Stuck on the tidy up before going to school, ive picked everything up but i cant take the money or leave, the house is spotless

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
I am Stuck at Aunt Christen's house with mawing the lawn.
Strange Error. HELP WANTED.
I mawed the lawn (it shows in the quest log) - I return to Christen - and I can't finish the Quest. It says that i still have to it. I am lost. I can't even leave the house. please advise. thx

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
BUG REPORT - Christen Mawing the lawn quest
1) I have to accept the maw the law quest from Christen while she is washing her car.
2) Than I can go in the house
3) She is also inside the house and I have to accept the chore a second time because the garden door is locked.
4) I maw the lawn - it says go to Christen. Quest log is ok
5) I go to Christen and she replies "i did not hear the maw lawer - chop chop"
6) I AM STUCK

HELP PLEASE

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Cheat for mini game:

I just started this game now.. found the 1st mini game.
Save the game, close it, find plugins.js in Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\www\js, edit the file with any text editor and find the line 11 in notedpad++ or default windows notepad "Valid Keys":"up down left right".. delete the "down left right"
Start the game and now you ll have only up arrows to click on.

Screenshot 2019-03-01 11.20.06.png

//
If it's already posted or there's another way to cheat sry for posting shits around.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Cheat for mini game:

I just started this game now.. found the 1st mini game.
Save the game, close it, find plugins.js in Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\www\js, edit the file with any text editor and find the line 11 in notedpad++ or default windows notepad "Valid Keys":"up down left right".. delete the "down left right"
Start the game and now you ll have only up arrows to click on.

View attachment 254675

//
If it's already posted or there's another way to cheat sry for posting shits around.
This works perfectly! Thank You CulayTL

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Hey saw a lot of people were asking for the CG - rip for this game so i decided to get it for all of you, FIRST AND FOREMOST please still play the game and support the creators as I have myself. They cannot make these games without our help.

Enjoy

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
I thought this looked like it could be fun so downloaded it ... then spotted it was RPGM so now it's going to get deleted unplayed. :(

I know, I should read thread titles more carefully.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes