RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Hello one of a savegame from the end of 0.3 post with me seems to be something wrong I can not get the last thing I played when you helped the mother at work and then go home. If I try to go into the house is not only if I go somewhere else and then tried again but it is nobody at home not even by the pool. I need help please.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
well GG, hate that fuck minigame on school. I cant make past the 1 mix as the time gets up so fast... -.-

edit:
A gazilion thanks!
Cheat for mini game:

I just started this game now.. found the 1st mini game.
Save the game, close it, find plugins.js in Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\www\js, edit the file with any text editor and find the line 11 in notedpad++ or default windows notepad "Valid Keys":"up down left right".. delete the "down left right"
Start the game and now you ll have only up arrows to click on.

View attachment 254675

//
If it's already posted or there's another way to cheat sry for posting shits around.

Reactions: mikecd199817

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Cheat for mini game:

I just started this game now.. found the 1st mini game.
Save the game, close it, find plugins.js in Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\www\js, edit the file with any text editor and find the line 11 in notedpad++ or default windows notepad "Valid Keys":"up down left right".. delete the "down left right"
Start the game and now you ll have only up arrows to click on.

View attachment 254675

//
If it's already posted or there's another way to cheat sry for posting shits around.
For anyone wanting a way to make the mini-game easier, for now, this is a great workaround - In the next version, I'll make it skippable for you all

Reactions: Lust0ne and kupic

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
Hello one of a savegame from the end of 0.3 post with me seems to be something wrong I can not get the last thing I played when you helped the mother at work and then go home. If I try to go into the house is not only if I go somewhere else and then tried again but it is nobody at home not even by the pool. I need help please.
I have the same issue - after returning from the office the door is locked and I can't find how to progress. I think it's because I used some of my limited money to buy champagne early, which triggered a scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes