RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
2nd quest explore the city, find mikes house and aunts house and a 3rd one, so you gotta check every single house in the map? lol no thx Zzzzzz DELETE!!! and ofc there was annoying mini-event before that... I like the story tho :) but too much of doing nothing, for no reaon at all.. like every other RPGM games... should be removed from adult games section, cause 90% of it has nothing to do with it...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
yeah i did, i saw them but nothing happen.
Hm. Maybe your save is corrupt?

Help old lady to get purse back, buy champagne, try to go home, you get the message your mom is away then go on the left side from your home when you are near enough you get a scene (I think near the bush you must be).

It have nothing to do with this I have aso the intro fix used.

I used my old save and play further.

Reactions: Syeoil

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
my game is bugged. i was able to reach the 3rd day. but no new quest available..
also the champagne quest for the mother is still active for me.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
this game makes me crazy, impossible to pass this fucking mini game, it's been 30 minutes that I hang on, haaaaaaaaaaaaa

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Hm. Maybe your save is corrupt?

Help old lady to get purse back, buy champagne, try to go home, you get the message your mom is away then go on the left side from your home when you are near enough you get a scene (I think near the bush you must be).

It have nothing to do with this I have aso the intro fix used.

I used my old save and play further.
thank, but it not work for me ,can u share ur save of this version.. plzz

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
thank, but it not work for me ,can u share ur save of this version.. plzz
It is save3 and my globalsave I think you can play further. You must look if it is possible to change my hero name into your hero name.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes