RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
anyone have a save for the bethany (school) quicktime event. i dont get why this dev makes you do this.

for me it is impossible. if you get the first one and fail the second you gotta start from the beginning. its pretty dumb

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I started at the end of the previous release. Went to bed, went to school, beat the mixing game, asked Bethany to study, went to Mikes - did his mom, got a call from Mom about champagne, got a message about finding some work to afford the champagne, went to Aunts and peeked in window, Near the hospital someone grabs an old ladies purse, chased the guy down and took the purse back to the old lady. Went to the store and bought the champagne. Searched all over town for more odd jobs but didn't find any. Went home and the door was locked. Went around the left side of the house and found Mom and Sis in the pool. Did Mom. Went to aunts found her washing the car. Mowed the lawn, got the package - looked inside. Went Back to aunts, did aunt. Went home, did Bethany. The end ta daaa.
I did the same thing, but when I checked the CGs there was a second bonus scene with the sister in the MCs bedroom, and as far as I can see, I can't find a way to trigger it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey boys is there a walkthrough for this game please??
The game gives you text prompts every time you need to do something in order to continue with the story. The game is currently super easy as it is now. There is really no need for a walkthrough.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hey

i buy champagne for mom, i open the door of my house, the champagne disapear in my inventory..

why? and where is mom??? i search in all city and never find her.

thank you.

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
I started at the end of the previous release. Went to bed, went to school, beat the mixing game, asked Bethany to study, went to Mikes - did his mom, got a call from Mom about champagne, got a message about finding some work to afford the champagne, went to Aunts and peeked in window, Near the hospital someone grabs an old ladies purse, chased the guy down and took the purse back to the old lady. Went to the store and bought the champagne. Searched all over town for more odd jobs but didn't find any. Went home and the door was locked. Went around the left side of the house and found Mom and Sis in the pool. Did Mom. Went to aunts found her washing the car. Mowed the lawn, got the package - looked inside. Went Back to aunts, did aunt. Went home, did Bethany. The end ta daaa.
Where is the package in aunt house?

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Is this just Day 3? because you already start in the middle of the city with no information at all ... no introduction

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
The game gives you text prompts every time you need to do something in order to continue with the story. The game is currently super easy as it is now. There is really no need for a walkthrough.
sorry but i have trouble putting flowers on the desk!! can you help me please??

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Forgive me for asking, but what version are you playing? Because almost everybody leaving comments including myself find it to be the literal exact opposite of everything that you are saying... I truly want to try your version, because this is frustrating AF..

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes