RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I generally dislike RPGM games because they end up being very grindy or tedious (Example: ICSTOR), but I think i'll give this one a passing try. Maybe this will be the game that redeems the platform for me? Who knows.

Reactions: MrJ

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I generally dislike RPGM games because they end up being very grindy or tedious (Example: ICSTOR)
using RPGM and people like icstor in the same sentence.....not sure if troll or really lack of experience in rpgs ( ' - ')

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, actually it seems that he didn't totaly abandon his previous project, cause patreon says - He will make pool in next few days so patrons can decide on which game he should work on for next month. So... next version of this maybe will not be soon...:FeelsBadMan:

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
daughter looooooks waaaaayyyy too much like her mother
Yeah, it's almost like they are related or something..

Game is short as hell though and RPGM is cancer, but the character design for the mom and the daughter are probably one of the best I've seen. Sexy yet without that sketchy uncanny valley look.
Has potential, but he needs to drop RPGM and make the story less cliche ridden.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
While the premise is really over-used, I'll give this a shot further down the road when more content will be presented.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So wait. First he abandoned his first attempt at a game. I played it Way back and it was kind of entertaining.
The he started working on the remake and even before there a version 0.4 of that remake he's already making a new one..
So games started 3 games finished so far 0.

Wish some people would finish something before they start something new. Very few are able to pull off developing multiple games at the same time. Sure it could be done, but it will only take longer before anything gets finished.

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
"Pls don't be RPGM, pls don't be RPGM..."

My brain everytime I see a new game with good art.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
ofc the only road i dont try, lead to the school. can't say i like rpgm games.
they are only good if they are easy constructed.
i think elena's life is a good example (except the annoying elevator lol)

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes