RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Wait wait wait. Is this from The Man, The LEGEND, The Greed itself, GREEDO? Did he already abandon the other Keeping it in the Family?:FeelsGoodMan:

The damn idiot does CGs of the highest level, but the habit he has of abandoning everything he starts because of no reason whatsoever is annoying. Also him taking 2 hundred centuries between releases is annoying. And also the fact that he abandoned a game that was VERY good to make another one with the same premise, worst chracters, uglier models and VERY shit.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
daughter looooooks waaaaayyyy too much like her mother. and mc really needs a punch in the face...
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PUNCHABLES MCS GAMES???
its why a lot of tv shows are very predictable. To make you feel smarter, better than the MC, etc. Everything but more attractive. Though the male MCs in these games dont really exude sex appeal.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Oh another one from Greebo ...
Promising game, good CGs yet probably still not worth our time as it is very likely he won't deliver and cease development for inexplicable reasons.
I'll probably check back around mid '18 and hope to be proven wrong.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
i think elena's life is a good example (except the annoying elevator lol)
lol. imo elenas life is a terrible pain in the ass full of backtracking that barely passes the VisualNovel line for me. Same goes for kinda all those "walk to A to see a scene...walk to B to see a scene...walk back to A, then to C to see one" etc. etc.

When i think of RPGM games i think of.... actual rpgs....the games where u visit different towns on a worldmap, fight, explore, level up and so on.
No wonder RPGM tagged games get usually so much hate on this site if people associate those kind of game with it ( ' - ')

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
MC has a really punchable face. Also can't stand RPGM games at all.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Traversing from town to the school is oddly done. You have to step from the street to the sidewalk. Weird.

Demo is incredibly short and probably not worth it for most at this point. Fun premise though.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Just played the beta for day one, and I found the game pretty average. The story was pretty typical of most these games, but unique in that it was a chemistry set. I did find the blackmail of Mom to be a little unexpected and unnecessary, especially this early on, and especially considering the chemistry mechanic. Navigating the town is horrible, and not fun in the slightest. While expected, the town is unfinished and very generic, and there are no diagonal sprites for character movement. Personally, I'd prefer to see a single map town with this style of game, and only going outside the main map for special locations, otherwise it's tedious. The only good points were the characters and renders of them were nice to look at.

Reactions: Reese286

tails

Jun 2, 2017
oh look another rpgm game , why on earth do people still bother with rpgm when renpy is 1000x better

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh look another rpgm game , why on earth do people still bother with rpgm when renpy is 1000x better
because its more easy...
you just have to create the 3D pic with whatever soft and that it. most of dev dont give a smurf about creating custom assets for rpgm and always use the standard stuff layers and shit.

you cant do that on renpy, on renpy you need to create absolutly all the scenery and stuff by yourself.

rpgm is the lazy ass devs tool

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thank you @pfcrazor for sharing the latest version!
Updated the OP and game version! :eek:penedeyewink:

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes