RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Another Greebo game? ugh... I hope he don't abandon this one! I loved his first game and when things were getting good (sex with mom) he had personal problems and abandoned it, this first day/update was good but I don't want to have high hopes, I also think he shouldn't rush things, in his first game the relationship with mom had good development, I think the first scene with her was in 0.5, in this one maybe we will fuck her in the 0.2, I would prefer fuck sis, aunt and the other girls first, mom is the best and the best is always left for the end, also her model is really hot!

Another "problem", Gary (I guess now he's Mike) look better as MC than the current MC... but considering that he's a nerd it makes sense, but I'm really tired of the nerd character, enough with the MC of Milf's Villa xD

Reactions: Xaos

Tod Hamilton

Oct 19, 2017
After the first scene with the mom and the chemistry set, it just told me to "Explore the City". No further guidance. No thanks! The game needs forward direction. Also the scenes seem pretty flat, visually.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
After the first scene with the mom and the chemistry set, it just told me to "Explore the City". No further guidance. No thanks! The game needs forward direction. Also the scenes seem pretty flat, visually.
Uhm, go to "quest" and choose one, you will see the details there... you should go to cinema, Mike house and I think Aunt House.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
My only gripe with all of greebos junk is that nothing ever gets posted when they are updated. :frown:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys is bored to write always the same thing over and over, but... like many of you know is better to ask anyway.
I just now find this game, i read incest and then lol i am read to download it!
But... before i download the game, is better to know something first.

I see the cover on page 1 and i see the male MC and lot of girls/woman. And an intruder (Gary) so...
Looking at the image post on page 1 i see also another man :noexpression: with a woman fucking, i think is the teacher.
So based on me fear two intruder in this game so...
Any Netorare? I do not like netorare thing. I do not wanna play game with netorare content, so... please tell me.

I do not wanna play an incest game and fear that the two woman (mother and sister) in mc life start to betray mc. So can someone tell me?

Also i download the nerd adventure v0.2 bonus. This version contains everything or I have to download the first one on page 1?

Anticipate thankses.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
They're fucking everyone and making you watch. Animals as well. They live to betray you. This game is as hardcore NTR as it gets.

Actually, it's been a while since I played ep 1 and I haven't gotten to ep 2 yet, so I don't know.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes