RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Checked this out, really bad story. This is really headed to **********. You can say the kid is 18 or 21 for that matter. But come on, goes to school where a pop question in class is whats 5 x 9. AYFKM! And then he pouts about not being picked to answer. This kid couldn't be over 12 the way this story is written. So he goes to school to learn the multiplication tables and then goes home where he can make mood altering drugs....what??? And his mother drinks from a beaker by his chemical set that her son had clearly just mixed up? The mother must be brain damaged which at least partly explains the son.

I usually can or at least try to suspend belief in these stories but this is just too much. Also, can NOT accept a story where a obviously written child is to be the MC in sexual situations, regardless of any BS statement about him being at least 18. I have never left this harsh a review but for me this is just so WRONG in too many ways.
Then fuck off and go find another game to fap over.

Reactions: Paprika

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Oh fuck it, lets make new friends.... I'm doing so well lately...

Hmmm... tag of corruption being misused when it should have read 'retrogression', 'turning' or 'reversion'...

(corruption means the character is of one mind set and they are performing actions that are diametrically opposed to their views on the matter)

Tits that are beyond the physical abilities of human beings to support, I hope you have a significant medical plan set aside for the characters in your story, because it's going to cost literally millions of dollars to keep them mobile beyond the age of 60...

Well at least the realistic plot of a nerd blackmailing a cheerleader, as though she had some honor to protect that precluded an entire town of penises simply incinerating the main characters family as being a reasonable call to action as the plot...

ffs... the only thing outlandish about this story is the lack of elves and a semi-surrealistic fantasy plot that involved a fantastic adventure that somehow compensated for the utter lack of imagination surrounding the wallflower main character... store bought images do not make up for lack of a plot.

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
They're fucking everyone and making you watch. Animals as well. They live to betray you. This game is as hardcore NTR as it gets.

Actually, it's been a while since I played ep 1 and I haven't gotten to ep 2 yet, so I don't know.
Im suspicious as soon as I see a 2nd male character in the intro image. Then I go in already cautious hoping he is at most already dating one of the NON FAMILY characters, then it becomes manageable. Or maybe he is the MCs friend, I can move forward with that but im always on the look out cus more than one males in the character intro image is usually a sign of things to come.

I see the cover on page 1 and i see the male MC and lot of girls/woman. And an intruder (Gary) so...
Looking at the image post on page 1 i see also another man :noexpression: with a woman fucking, i think is the teacher.
So based on me fear two intruder in this game so....
I like you referring to other guys as intruders, that made me chuckle and im with you 100%. There is a strict one penis per fantasy rule, mine and mine only is the star of this production and I don't need any supporting roles mucking things up. XDXDXD

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Apparently the update was half-assed since some links still point to day1 version.. Notably Mega

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
... before i download the game, is better to know something first.

I see the cover on page 1 and i see the male MC and lot of girls/woman. And an intruder (Gary) so...
Looking at the image post on page 1 i see also another man :noexpression: with a woman fucking, i think is the teacher.
So based on me fear two intruder in this game so...
Any Netorare? I do not like netorare thing. I do not wanna play game with netorare content, so... please tell me.
Jesus Maria, i can't stand these Anti-NTR-Hysteria in this board anymore.
They want hundreds of women, even the mother & sisters. But if there is another man in the neighborhood, who is also fucking, or a woman, who likes to have sex with more than one guy, these people are all screaming 'Sodom & Gomorrha'.

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone else having constant bugs and being forced to redo scenes? It's already bad enough that this is RPGM and I'm wasting time having to go through all of this stuff over again. The only redeeming factor are the quality CG... yet this game has had enough problems that I can't even progress to the end of its second build.

I'm still stuck on making the juice for the coffee on Day 2 since the game refuses to let me progress...

CG I'd give it a 4 or 5/5. Great looking game. Horrifically buggy RPGM gameplay at 0/5. I guess that averages to a 2-2.5? :/

Reactions: testing321

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well, he changed the game a bit, you know... Patreon rules, but don't worry, you're still related if you wrote mom and sis lol like all the Greebo games, I fear it will be abandoned soon but I guess we will have some nice scenes because that magic juice it's instant, pum, she wants to fuck you! still no good mom or sis or aunt scene but I'm sure we will have some in next update.

ps: I still don't understand why the mother drank her son's experiment, I mean... she works for a chemical company but hey! is that the first experiment of my son? I'm going to drink it, does not matter if it causes cancer or something else.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
anyone have the save after the complete the seq, arrow mini game. i cant get it because the time is so fast

Reactions: meem

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I just finish to play day2 and everything works fine for me.

About the Ntr Issue, there's none.. so far...

Aunt:
  • is a Hooker/Slut/Prostitute
  • Scene: sex with 2 unknown guys so far.
  • No interaction with MC.
  • Ntr [?]
  • Future = Drug + Blackmail [?]
Mom
  • Naive but not a slut.
  • Scene: Masturbate and get caught by MC.
  • Scene: MC force her to reveal her boob. [Blackmail]
  • Ntr = No
  • Future = Drug + Blackmail
Sister
  • Dating a complete a Moron and he is cheating on her.
  • Scene: Masturbate + Mc get involved in the action.
  • Scene: Sex with MC [Bonus Scene but don't count since its Fan Service]
  • Ntr = Posible [Douchebag BF] BUT avoidable since MC got Proof of cheating.
  • Future = Drug
there are many ways in which history can develop and end in somewhat compromising situations so we have to keep our mind open.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Well, he changed the game a bit, you know... Patreon rules, but don't worry, you're still related if you wrote mom and sis lol like all the Greebo games, I fear it will be abandoned soon but I guess we will have some nice scenes because that magic juice it's instant, pum, she wants to fuck you! still no good mom or sis or aunt scene but I'm sure we will have some in next update.

ps: I still don't understand why the mother drank her son's experiment, I mean... she works for a chemical company but hey! is that the first experiment of my son? I'm going to drink it, does not matter if it causes cancer or something else.
Hi Dustellar,

You said - "I'm going to drink it, does not matter if it causes cancer or something else."

When I read that I thought, (something else) like growing a dick-n-balls. I know from reading on F95 there are quite a few that would like that plot twist. Futa-Mothering. :WutFace:

May 5, 2017
Are here only kids? Nerds? Muslims?
They want hundreds of women, even the mother & sisters. But if there is another man in the neighborhood, who is also fucking, or a woman, who likes to have sex with more than one guy, these people are all screaming 'Sodom & Gomorrha'.
Hey watch ur tongue here this is not ur home turf to say something which are not really true,it is not mandatory for muslims to have many wives and only muslims don't have many females around them all the time checck internet u have the free time for parties where many female gathers around guys in those parties the ratio of females are more anyway this thing may be different but nowdays not may muslims have 2 wives and "They want hundreds of women, even the mother & sisters" i wouldn't been replying if u hadn't tagged muslims in it.....man are u Esper can u read our mind:hushedface:?Did u have many muslims acquaintances who share ur ideas:idontcare:?I don't know for sure but most of the devs of the "Incest" game comes from non muslims countries say that is not true:mad:.Ahh yes many non muslims have still now many wives do some research first:)
I m sure u like many guys around u all the time huh:closedeyesmile:....why be a anti ntr r8 love em bcaz u like ur girl taken from u sadistic person(not saying u r...ok but can't say lol)
Plz don't conclude what u don't know properly

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Really?
As far as i can tell from the forums i read it is the ntr crowd attacking the anti-ntr crowd.
Saying you dont like something isnt an attack yet they get attack for it.....

Personal i dont mind other guys in my games aslong as they are rivals to overcome.
I do hate sharing.
The woman are mine and only mine.
You cant have them.
Gollum, Gollum.

I just finish to play day2 and everything works fine for me.

About the Ntr Issue, there's none.. so far...

Aunt:
  • is a Hooker/Slut/Prostitute
  • Scene: sex with 2 unknown guys so far.
  • No interaction with MC.
  • Ntr [?]
  • Future = Drug + Blackmail [?]
Mom
  • Naive but not a slut.
  • Scene: Masturbate and get caught by MC.
  • Scene: MC force her to reveal her boob. [Blackmail]
  • Ntr = No
  • Future = Drug + Blackmail
Sister
  • Dating a complete a Moron and he is cheating on her.
  • Scene: Masturbate + Mc get involved in the action.
  • Scene: Sex with MC [Bonus Scene but don't count since its Fan Service]
  • Ntr = Posible [Douchebag BF] BUT avoidable since MC got Proof of cheating.
  • Future = Drug
there are many ways in which history can develop and end in somewhat compromising situations so we have to keep our mind open.
So no ntr?
Good to know.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes