VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
A really good final update my friend, Azienda. :love:
As I said earlier so is it really hard to say goodbye to Misumi, that being said so won't I let Misumi rest nor her Hubby :p
I will keep visit them multiple times and compete with Isao about Misumi's attention. (I know I know, I will lose that one) :LOL:

It has been an absolute joy to play the game and follow the story of Misumi.
I am already looking forward to see what the future may bring you but now you have earned yourself some days off in my book. :)

(PS! I will give you a "small" feedback as we talked about soon)

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
Yo I actually figured out how to get the game working on Mac and I was not disappointed, the game is freaking great. I'm excited for the next update and hope to play it soon! Keep up the amazing work

How do you play it on Mac?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Date of op would indicate this game was completed in less then a year, that is amazing.
So rare these days for games to be completed in timely manner. More so as the game feels completed, it has good art, decent amount of scenes and writing. Well done devs.
You now really need exposure.

Jun 22, 2019
How do you play it on Mac?
download the renpy development kit on the official renpy website, the file downloaded file should be called "renpy-7.4.4-sdk" There should be a "renpy" application inside which if launched includes files such as "tutorial" and "the question" which can be launched. Download the PC file for this game and then drag and drop it into the "renpy-7.4.4-sdk" file. When u launch the "renpy" application now, it should include an option to launch the game.

Reactions: clayjar and laser14

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
download the renpy development kit on the official renpy website, the file downloaded file should be called "renpy-7.4.4-sdk" There should be a "renpy" application inside which if launched includes files such as "tutorial" and "the question" which can be launched. Download the PC file for this game and then drag and drop it into the "renpy-7.4.4-sdk" file. When u launch the "renpy" application now, it should include an option to launch the game.

You are a genius, and a lifesaver!

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes