4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Vishwa0505

Jun 22, 2021
In which chapter we can select paths or its display path routes...??? Please help.... Playing this game for first time... please reply...

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Is there actually any creampies yet or is the tag a lie?
Not yet at the moment, but it is bound to happen in one of the next few updates.
The most recent update has a scene where you can tell the guy to cum inside Laura, and she breaks character to say fuck no. So I give it maybe two updates at most until it's on the table, otherwise it wouldn't have been mentioned. That's my impression of the writing style, anyway.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Do you get all this images through the game? I replayed 6 or 7 times but i can't find out how to get this
No, not all images in the latest rip can be found in the game. Some may be outdated, some are probably supposed to be included in the future releases of the game. Like this one...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know much about Unity, but it seems that there must be an image's asset file in MonoBehaviour folder if it's included in the game (in addition to the one in Sprite).

Reactions: rawb55 and davee419

lemanruss

Aug 4, 2017
No, not all images in the latest rip can be found in the game. Some may be outdated, some are probably supposed to be included in the future releases of the game. Like this one...

I don't know much about Unity, but it seems that there must be an image's asset file in MonoBehaviour folder if it's included in the game (in addition to the one in Sprite).
That's a high-mileage hole there.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Searched the thread, feeling like I'm not getting a clear answer. Are the factors of: humiliation/lessening of the connection with the MC/holding the other guy in blatantly higher regard than MC, unavoidable? I've really liked the game as far as I've played, but if it goes down that road, there's like zero point in continuing for me. Would appreciate input!

Kaeng_Nai

Mar 27, 2022
Searched the thread, feeling like I'm not getting a clear answer. Are the factors of: humiliation/lessening of the connection with the MC/holding the other guy in blatantly higher regard than MC, unavoidable? I've really liked the game as far as I've played, but if it goes down that road, there's like zero point in continuing for me. Would appreciate input!

There is a point fairly early on in the game where you are prompted with certain choices that decide your route through the game, which include submissive, dominant, or if you don't like being strictly one of those two, a balanced route.

The primary difference between these are a pic you get at one point in like chapter 10(?) which is route dependent and a lot of dialogue over the course of the game.

In the submissive route, you are subjected to the humiliation frequently, it's kinda the centerpoint of the route. As for the other two, there is none on the dominant route, and it can appear on the balanced route, but it's dependent on your choices in that one, I think.

As far as lessening your connection with the girlfriend, it might come across that way to some people, as noted by a lot of the posts in this thread, but the dev does a fairly decent job of reminding the player that the MC is her priority, even going as far as making a chapter entirely dedicated to their relationship, which is free of the humiliation talk even on the sub route

She does, however, make decisions that are kinda just done without your input, which does include the use of condoms. You only really get to decide whether or not you get to go raw first or the bull does

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
There is a point fairly early on in the game where you are prompted with certain choices that decide your route through the game, which include submissive, dominant, or if you don't like being strictly one of those two, a balanced route.

The primary difference between these are a pic you get at one point in like chapter 10(?) which is route dependent and a lot of dialogue over the course of the game.

In the submissive route, you are subjected to the humiliation frequently, it's kinda the centerpoint of the route. As for the other two, there is none on the dominant route, and it can appear on the balanced route, but it's dependent on your choices in that one, I think.

As far as lessening your connection with the girlfriend, it might come across that way to some people, as noted by a lot of the posts in this thread, but the dev does a fairly decent job of reminding the player that the MC is her priority, even going as far as making a chapter entirely dedicated to their relationship, which is free of the humiliation talk even on the sub route

She does, however, make decisions that are kinda just done without your input, which does include the use of condoms. You only really get to decide whether or not you get to go raw first or the bull does
This is exactly the kind of answer I was hoping to get. It also sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for, then. I went with the dominant route (I'm not too far past that, I think Chapter 3 or 4), so I should be good, then. I'm really glad the connection is emphasized and not belittled/degraded, either. As to your last point, it sounds like it doesn't have the same element of the other game I spoiler-tagged; if this game has everything else in line with what I was looking for that you described that it does, but then pulled the same-or-similar type of "condom for me, not for he" I would be super pissed. I'm going to keep going forward with confidence, then. Thank you!

Reactions: Kaeng_Nai

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
This is exactly the kind of answer I was hoping to get. It also sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for, then. I went with the dominant route (I'm not too far past that, I think Chapter 3 or 4), so I should be good, then. I'm really glad the connection is emphasized and not belittled/degraded, either. As to your last point, it sounds like it doesn't have the same element of the other game I spoiler-tagged; if this game has everything else in line with what I was looking for that you described that it does, but then pulled the same-or-similar type of "condom for me, not for he" I would be super pissed. I'm going to keep going forward with confidence, then. Thank you!
Mostly what Kaeng_Nai said above, but just to point out that also on the dominant route there will be some dialogue parts which are borderline - while not fully humiliating, the tone does not fully fit to a "dominant MC" route imo.

As for condoms, as said above, there is a separate set of choices, MC can choose to keep condoms while Nathan does not, MC can choose both to go raw with Nathan being the first, MC can choose both to go raw with himself being first. Misclicks can happen quite easily though, its not like with the route decision where there is a "are you sure" kind of safety question.

What is as far as I know not possible is to keep Nathan on a condom-level, regardless of what the MC does. MC can like "tease" it first, before Laura brings it up, but even if he does not, it happens later on.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes