4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Long posts but this is just my thoughts.

I think Natan's a pretty good example of the average playboy who knows how to take advantage of the situation.
Most normal folks would look at this situation and think "hell nah" and not go near this mess of a relationship,
but because he is okay with it, I already see him as more then just a borning antaganists. Afterall it wouldn't be much of an ntr story if he was.

With that being said, Natan to me comes off as a snake in the grass.
We only know a little bit about Natan so far in the latest chapter in the story. He seems like an actual decent guy who adheres to the rules that both the MC and the girlfriend have set, but I think he's in it for the slow game and continues to push the limits with each scene and let his poison corrupt the girlfriend.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I am curious to see how the story unfolds with Natan.
He may very well be just a normal borning guy meant to be an introduction to the ntr world, what with always asking the MC and girl if it's okay.
Or he'll reveal himself later as the snake that he is and gloat over how dumb the MC is for letting it happen.
"He likes it after all", and "this is what you wanted" and the girlfriend agrees too", that kinda thing.
Nah I don't trust him, and from the hints we've seen and the girlfriends best friend warning, I feel like that's forshadowing of what's going to come.

Still I'm sure others wouldn't be opposed to seeing other routes, maybe folks really want a Bowser and Peach like antaganists who kidnaps the girl and then sends the MC pictures of his GF in a basement slowly breaking.
Could make a mini game out of it, where the antaganists sends a question or picture every few days, to give mc a chance to save her, but if awnseres incorrectly the story progresses down the bad ending route.
Course with that kinda plot you'll need a really good reason why the antagainsts hates the MC so much to do that to him lol.

Anyway my last thoughts on this is I'm curious to see if the writer will add the "Don't cum game". To Natan's route.
Basically in this stories scenario the girl would sets up a video call with the MC and the bull and have sex with the bull again.
If the MC cums before the bull does, the bull has full permission to creampie her on a supposidly dangerous day. Usually it's a lie (like she's on the pill or it's not actually a dangerous day) but given the GF's troll/imp like personality, and her current progressed level of corruption, I could see her try that game to trick on the protag "for fun".

Course the next step after that would be the real deal, usually without the protags concent, but we'll have to wait see, just have to be patient.
download.jpg

TheDisgracedOne

Formerly 'ShangTsung'
Aug 6, 2017
I like the bugfixes the game is working far better now.

But there is one thing i really don't like it's the submissive path red texts, it feels out of place, and doesn't feel right in the conversation, and the fact that the color is made different increase this effect, for me i feel like this path is written as an afterthought from the dev that write the original conversations then just add random line; you either make a real submissive path where the conversation feel smooth and without any red text case that break immersion or you just remove the path and focus on the normal path.

I also don't like games where there is only one lover, it's not really realistic for hotwife lifestyle where most people will draw the line of limiting any close relationship with the lovers, and changing very often to reduce risk of emotional investment, i'm not against nathan staying in the game, but i think that additionnal lovers would be beneficial for the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I also don't like games where there is only one lover, it's not really realistic for hotwife lifestyle where most people will draw the line of limiting any close relationship with the lovers, and changing very often to reduce risk of emotional investment,
FWIW, that's just not true. Some people do that, yeah, but some people in the lifestyle specifically want one particular partner and no other. For years, sometimes.

Don't let NTR games confuse you, long-term sex-positive relationships that don't involve the third person trying to steal the shared partner are very common.

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
You have different colour text on the dom and sub route to indicate the different.

And Nathan isn’t the only one. You had also Mike in the bar

the dev has concentrate on Nathan because Laura needs to be like to be shared and know that her relationship with the MC can handle this

the game is still new and the update every 3 a 4 weeks is great.

Shroomster3

Jun 30, 2021
Also, the developer has stated himself that it wouldn't happen, except maybe for a potential entirely optional and very obvious NTR route that you'd choose yourself.
I like this exception, especially because Ashley mentioned risks at the very beginning, this would add some tension if chosen of course :) Awesome game, wasn't my thing at first, but you got me interested :D

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
Loved the update with the voice-to-text function :love:

Looking forward to other love interests than Nathan, with different personalities

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Also, the developer has stated himself that it wouldn't happen, except maybe for a potential entirely optional and very obvious NTR route that you'd choose yourself.
I wonder if there will be a black dude or other dudes for example with a domination fetish? So that our girl gets the maximum variety .

Aksy

Sep 24, 2017
Chapter 21 will be a girls night out with Ashley, Laura, and Tara but Tara gets bored and starts messaging you.
Basically... Tara might be the one who'll send nude before MC asks lol
depending on previous choices (if you wanted her boob picture)

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
New bull coming with the update. Chapter 21 and 22 got expanded into 4 chapters, three of which will be in the update. v0.10 will be 50% larger than previous updates.
Chapter 21 will be a girls night out with Ashley, Laura, and Tara but Tara gets bored and starts messaging you.
Chapter 21 was divided in two, not 4. It became chapters 21 and 22. What was chapter 22 before became two smaller chapters, the first one (23) being in version 0.10.

Basically, Act VIII will have two big chapters and a small one. The act is still 50% larger than any previous act.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Think this is the only forum where ive seen people complaining about Nathan. Feels like half of you guys are scared that it becomes NTR and the other half is to scared its not ntr enough while its an Netorase. We finally have a Bull that respects both sides(and doesnt wanna steal the GF) and each update we get something new and people still complain. I swear Neto fans despise each other the most (second are harem enjoyers). Just let the Dev do his thing and if you disagree with what he does then just go on to a next game.

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
Think this is the only forum where ive seen people complaining about Nathan. Feels like half of you guys are scared that it becomes NTR and the other half is to scared its not ntr enough while its an Netorase. We finally have a Bull that respects both sides(and doesnt wanna steal the GF) and each update we get something new and people still complain. I swear Neto fans despise each other the most (second are harem enjoyers). Just let the Dev do his thing and if you disagree with what he does then just go on to a next game.
ikr! duality of man lol

Feb 22, 2023
I think it might be fun if she has one bull who is a little mean and only available in the submission path. then if you are the mixed path you can choose. if you are on the domination path then maybe theres an option only for that route? i think that would fix some of the complaints.

Reactions: Spurious
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes