4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Mostly what Kaeng_Nai said above, but just to point out that also on the dominant route there will be some dialogue parts which are borderline - while not fully humiliating, the tone does not fully fit to a "dominant MC" route imo.

As for condoms, as said above, there is a separate set of choices, MC can choose to keep condoms while Nathan does not, MC can choose both to go raw with Nathan being the first, MC can choose both to go raw with himself being first. Misclicks can happen quite easily though, its not like with the route decision where there is a "are you sure" kind of safety question.

What is as far as I know not possible is to keep Nathan on a condom-level, regardless of what the MC does. MC can like "tease" it first, before Laura brings it up, but even if he does not, it happens later on.
Thanks for the additional details! I would hope that Le Stag polishes the tone of the dominant route in later versions. Seems like they're trying to make the best game possible and are really actively updating it, too. Looking forward to playing more.

Jan 17, 2023
I came back here to write this game is boring as. She only has one other partner, total snooze fest.
Where is the corruption, where is the depravity. its far too clean.
I hope it’s just a continual fall into depravity, pace is a fraction slow atm, but as long as it keeps going it’ll be worth it…but agree it needs to end very depraved

Moto_Tsume

May 19, 2022
There are preferences i your "phone" about game speed and whether you can see the outcome of your choice. Also you can press the "ctrl" button for extra speed

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
How do you skip or fast forward on mobile?

this game takes HOURS to try and make different choices and see their outcomes
There are preferences i your "phone" about game speed and whether you can see the outcome of your choice. Also you can press the "ctrl" button for extra speed
Is there a control button on mobile? :unsure:

Reactions: vmac

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
I like the game concept. But will be there another guy for her? Natan is pretty boring..
Long posts but this is just my thoughts.

I think Natan's a pretty good example of the average playboy who knows how to take advantage of the situation.
Most normal folks would look at this situation and think "hell nah" and not go near this mess of a relationship,
but because he is okay with it, I already see him as more then just a borning antaganists. Afterall it wouldn't be much of an ntr story if he was.

With that being said, Natan to me comes off as a snake in the grass.
We only know a little bit about Natan so far in the latest chapter in the story. He seems like an actual decent guy who adheres to the rules that both the MC and the girlfriend have set, but I think he's in it for the slow game and continues to push the limits with each scene and let his poison corrupt the girlfriend.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I am curious to see how the story unfolds with Natan.
He may very well be just a normal borning guy meant to be an introduction to the ntr world, what with always asking the MC and girl if it's okay.
Or he'll reveal himself later as the snake that he is and gloat over how dumb the MC is for letting it happen.
"He likes it after all", and "this is what you wanted" and the girlfriend agrees too", that kinda thing.
Nah I don't trust him, and from the hints we've seen and the girlfriends best friend warning, I feel like that's forshadowing of what's going to come.

Still I'm sure others wouldn't be opposed to seeing other routes, maybe folks really want a Bowser and Peach like antaganists who kidnaps the girl and then sends the MC pictures of his GF in a basement slowly breaking.
Could make a mini game out of it, where the antaganists sends a question or picture every few days, to give mc a chance to save her, but if awnseres incorrectly the story progresses down the bad ending route.
Course with that kinda plot you'll need a really good reason why the antagainsts hates the MC so much to do that to him lol.

Anyway my last thoughts on this is I'm curious to see if the writer will add the "Don't cum game". To Natan's route.
Basically in this stories scenario the girl would sets up a video call with the MC and the bull and have sex with the bull again.
If the MC cums before the bull does, the bull has full permission to creampie her on a supposidly dangerous day. Usually it's a lie (like she's on the pill or it's not actually a dangerous day) but given the GF's troll/imp like personality, and her current progressed level of corruption, I could see her try that game to trick on the protag "for fun".

Course the next step after that would be the real deal, usually without the protags concent, but we'll have to wait see, just have to be patient.

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
Long posts but this is just my thoughts.

I think Natan's a pretty good example of the average playboy who knows how to take advantage of the situation.
Most normal folks would look at this situation and think "hell nah" and not go near this mess of a relationship,
but because he is okay with it, I already see him as more then just a borning antaganists. Afterall it wouldn't be much of an ntr story if he was.

With that being said, Natan to me comes off as a snake in the grass.
We only know a little bit about Natan so far in the latest chapter in the story. He seems like an actual decent guy who adheres to the rules that both the MC and the girlfriend have set, but I think he's in it for the slow game and continues to push the limits with each scene and let his poison corrupt the girlfriend.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I am curious to see how the story unfolds with Natan.
He may very well be just a normal borning guy meant to be an introduction to the ntr world, what with always asking the MC and girl if it's okay.
Or he'll reveal himself later as the snake that he is and gloat over how dumb the MC is for letting it happen.
"He likes it after all", and "this is what you wanted" and the girlfriend agrees too", that kinda thing.
Nah I don't trust him, and from the hints we've seen and the girlfriends best friend warning, I feel like that's forshadowing of what's going to come.

Still I'm sure others wouldn't be opposed to seeing other routes, maybe folks really want a Bowser and Peach like antaganists who kidnaps the girl and then sends the MC pictures of his GF in a basement slowly breaking.
Could make a mini game out of it, where the antaganists sends a question or picture every few days, to give mc a chance to save her, but if awnseres incorrectly the story progresses down the bad ending route.
Course with that kinda plot you'll need a really good reason why the antagainsts hates the MC so much to do that to him lol.

Anyway my last thoughts on this is I'm curious to see if the writer will add the "Don't cum game". To Natan's route.
Basically in this stories scenario the girl would sets up a video call with the MC and the bull and have sex with the bull again.
If the MC cums before the bull does, the bull has full permission to creampie her on a supposidly dangerous day. Usually it's a lie (like she's on the pill or it's not actually a dangerous day) but given the GF's troll/imp like personality, and her current progressed level of corruption, I could see her try that game to trick on the protag "for fun".

Course the next step after that would be the real deal, usually without the protags concent, but we'll have to wait see, just have to be patient.
Wow this is a wild theory and insight. This isn't an NTR Game its a netorase game. If there is NTR in the future it will be optional. Just fyi the dev himself said that Laura and the MC's relationship is not going to degrade, and none of the things you mentioned about Nathan are going to be true. I have copy pasted what the Dev personally said about the game below:

"So, to put an end to it:
- The relationship between the MC and Laura will not degrade,
- Nathan does not want Laura to break up with the MC and get with her,
- Nathan and the MC will have a good relationship,
- The story IS about Laura's sexual liberation, as much as it is (indirectly) about yours,
- The MC is a watcher, because that is his kink, that's the whole point. "

Edit : A word*

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Wow this is a wild theory and incites. This isnt an NTR Game its a netorase game. If there is NTR in the future it will be optional. Just fyi the dev himself said that Laura and the MC's relationship is not going to degrade, and none of the things you mentioned about Nathan are going to be true. I have copy pasted what the Dev personally said about the game bellow:

"So, to put an end to it:
- The relationship between the MC and Laura will not degrade,
- Nathan does not want Laura to break up with the MC and get with her,
- Nathan and the MC will have a good relationship,
- The story IS about Laura's sexual liberation, as much as it is (indirectly) about yours,
- The MC is a watcher, because that is his kink, that's the whole point. "
Ah that's fair then, thanks for clearing it up then for me.
I was letting my imagination and theory making run wild with the potential of the story here lol.
A shame really, but it is what it is and I'm not the type to rag on a dev in creating things they arn't comfortable with or just don't want to do. Will just leave it at that then and will still probably at the very least finish the story for completions sake.

Reactions: ass234

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Ah that's fair then, thanks for clearing it up then for me.
I was letting my imagination and theory making run wild with the potential of the story here lol.
A shame really, but it is what it is and I'm not the type to rag on a dev in creating things they arn't comfortable with or just don't want to do. Will just leave it at that then and will still probably at the very least finish the story for completions sake.
Yeah, what you've described in your earlier long comment, with the humiliation, full-on theft of Laura, and disrespecting the MC with the pregnancy thing (and even suggesting it become an actual thing), are all in line with NTR and are all aspects those of us into NTRS specifically do not want. The distinction between netorare and netorase is really important to those of us who value the love and respect of the relationship and do not get turned on by humiliation/disrespect/degradation. No judgment, though, more power to you for what you like, but y'all NTR fans have ten games to our NTRS' one (not sure of the exact ratio, but it's definitely a much higher rate than we get), so we really appreciate when devs make comments like the one above clarifying that NTR stuff isn't going to happen.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
so we really appreciate when devs make comments like the one above clarifying that NTR stuff isn't going to happen.
Yeah I get you. Honestly it's not even the NTR that I'm into, as in most of NTRs that I play have a way to prevent the NTR from even happening as I like the threat and the true love route of the story.
It's also more so the other tags that usualy come with NTR or NTRS that has me playing NTR games, but that's a diffrent matter and I'll just leave it at that.
Still glad there's something for everyone and I wouldn't want to change that as there'll always be more to come.

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Yeah I get you. Honestly it's not even the NTR that I'm into, as in most of NTRs that I play have a way to prevent the NTR from even happening as I like the threat and the true love route of the story.
It's also more so the other tags that usualy come with NTR or NTRS that has me playing NTR games, but that's a diffrent matter and I'll just leave it at that.
Still glad there's something for everyone and I wouldn't want to change that as there'll always be more to come.
That's a great attitude to have! I wish others shared that same outlook lol hopefully there's enough out there that you do like, though :)

Reactions: Incubusknight
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes