4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
2 little technical requests
1. It would be nice if 2 identical answers when non of them have any affect on story or following text will be replaced by 1 automatic answer without any player interaction
2. Skip button would be also very nice to have. To next answer or/and next picture.

Reactions: secret_bro

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
So, I just updated my android apk from 9.1 to 11.0. When I open the game and check chat, I get messages from Tara talking about something that I have no clue about, and the rest of my conversations with other characters are all empty? Did I do something wrong with saves or 9.1 saves not compatible with 11.0?

Dungeridoo

Sep 6, 2020
The very tail end of this update was decent, with Nathan deciding that thing, but on a whole this one didn't do much for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a more positive note: The developer continues the positive trend of Laura showing she loves and cares for the protagonist. Small lines drive this in for me, for instance when she's texting with us she says straight up "yeah he told me to do X but I'm not gonna unless maybe you want that". It would have been very easy to just have a scene of her doing X, it wouldn't have felt out of place or contrary to Laura's character. That would have been just fine, honestly. Instead, the developer went the extra mile to subtly convey Laura's priorities. She didn't explicitly say the words "protagonist is more important", she showed it, naturally and almost unintentionally. I like that a lot.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Threading a main story around conditional side stories is a lot more work, though, which is probably why the addition of a third Super-Duper cuck route is being developed but we'll never get a dominant MC.
I'll always continue to be vocal about wanting a "very dom" route, akin to the "very sub" route, although it probably won't happen, and I've fully understood that the reason is what you've stated... and that's why I'll never truly find happiness :cry: (obviously joking about the last part--I wrote it with a smile).

Turian01

May 5, 2021
I know this is in jest, but all of those things are nice and could fit in either route, especially earlier in the story to build on the relationship.

Dom enjoyers shouldn't be excluded, from handholding to headpatting, cum kissing to creampie eating... A dom with confidence can do it all and love it, my friend :sneaky:
Oh it was a semi-jest. In the sense that I don't hope this story will devolve into a scenario where Laura ends a super slut sucking off strangers for fun in public bathrooms etc., but will keep hanging on to the close relation between Laura and MC

I'll always continue to be vocal about wanting a "very dom" route, akin to the "very sub" route, although it probably won't happen, and I've fully understood that the reason is what you've stated... and that's why I'll never truly find happiness :cry: (obviously joking about the last part--I wrote it with a smile).
Actually on his discord LeStag mentioned that a very dominant route is in the works (no ETA of when though).

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Oh it was a semi-jest. In the sense that I don't hope this story will devolve into a scenario where Laura ends a super slut sucking off strangers for fun in public bathrooms etc., but will keep hanging on to the close relation between Laura and MC

Actually on his discord LeStag mentioned that a very dominant route is in the works (no ETA of when though).
Damn! That made my night. Thanks for letting me know that! I'm a patron, but I've not subbed to the discord... I haven't used discord in quite a while, and I didn't even know the game had one.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Gotta agree on some criticism that scenes start to feel repetitive both because of how they play our and also the fault of AI that every guy looks the same. I like the events and dialogues tho, but there should be some curveballs in scenes going forward. Either guys need some distinctive features or scenes should be more adventurous and in different settings. Decent update tho, I like it!

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
My goal is to make it happen. But I'm struggling a bit with it because it's easier for me, as a dom, to write Laura as dom too, than as a sub.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
My goal is to make it happen. But I'm struggling a bit with it because it's easier for me, as a dom, to write Laura as dom too, than as a sub.
Mate can you please tell me if 9.1 saves on android is compatible with 10.3 and 11 and how to port them? Because when I open the newer versions they cant detect any backups despite putting Player Profile and progress files in the data folder. Then when I load the save file, my chats with everyone is wiped.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Mate can you please tell me if 9.1 saves on android is compatible with 10.3 and 11 and how to port them? Because when I open the newer versions they cant detect any backups despite putting Player Profile and progress files in the data folder. Then when I load the save file, my chats with everyone is wiped.
They're compatible. Are you sure you put them in the right folder? If you make a new save, is it created in the same folder?

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
They're compatible. Are you sure you put them in the right folder? If you make a new save, is it created in the same folder?
Yes its in the same folder. I have all the previously unlocked pics and saved choices displayed correctly, but the chat itself is completely empty apart from the new message from Ashley in 10.3 and Tara in 11.0. Is there some specific point i had to save for it to be compatible? Because my save is from the very end of 9.1.

GuyOneTwo

Oct 18, 2021
Need help, when I click on the backups icon, nothing happens. The game is just loading into a save with no previous chats or images and starts with a convo with ashley about lingerie ;_;

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Yes its in the same folder. I have all the previously unlocked pics and saved choices displayed correctly, but the chat itself is completely empty apart from the new message from Ashley in 10.3 and Tara in 11.0. Is there some specific point i had to save for it to be compatible? Because my save is from the very end of 9.1.
Loading a "complete" scene starts you at the new content, independently of where you were. I'm realizing only now that it may cause issues if you didn't play every version. You should be able to start specific chapters from Memories.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Loading a "complete" scene starts you at the new content, independently of where you were. I'm realizing only now that it may cause issues if you didn't play every version. You should be able to start specific chapters from Memories.
Oh, so if I didnt play 10 and jumped directly from 9-11 that skips all events of 10? I understand. But I also tried opening my save from 9.1 in 10.3 and its the same issue, the loaded save from 9.1 in 10.3 leaves all the chats blank. Or is that normal?
Does chat history not port over between versions?

And if I start a specific chapter from memories, what about all the Important choices I made in my save? How would they be factored in to the chapter I am starting?

Also in all cases I wanted to know why during initial boot up, when it searches for back up, it cant find anything?

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes