4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

wavefap

Sep 28, 2018
I feel a lot of people get confused because of the game's format. Just because it is played from the perspective of the main character doesn't mean you're him, and in turn this doesn't mean that he would act out of character just because you'd prefer it that way. The main character has a netorase fetish; that's the whole premise of the story, so at no point are you going to get the option to not engage in this fetish. It's less a game where you're in control of the character and more a story in which you can have a minor impact on some nuances of the narrative.

A lot of complaints feel like they come from people who would pick up Lord of the Rings if it were written from Frodo's perspective and then decide that they'd like it much better if he just stayed in the Shire for the rest of his life.

Regardless, blowjob content never gets old. Can't wait to see how the Ashley and Tara plotline develops. Mutual swinging is hot and I hope that it isn't being teased for no reason.

TheAndOnlyL

Sep 30, 2021
I played the game and saved now i launch it back again and it only shows a white screen and refuses to load, nothing is loading :(

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm a simple player, I read a story of shared cheating and I have an hard on.
But this is really a good game in its simplicity.

Reactions: fbass

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NetorasePhone-0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
I updated and can launch the game (on android), but it lags terribly, and crashes after a few seconds in game.

No problem with previous versions, and I even tried uninstalling/reinstalling, to no avail (also lost my saves in the process...)

Dintle

Oct 5, 2022
I updated and can launch the game (on android), but it lags terribly, and crashes after a few seconds in game.

No problem with previous versions, and I even tried uninstalling/reinstalling, to no avail (also lost my saves in the process...)
Same

Reactions: niennunb

BogRider

Jul 20, 2017
how do you get her to let nathan cum inside of her early =/ i did both sub route and dominant she take b control and doesnt let him do it =/ or is there no way cause i see the achievement for letting some one cum in her but i cant ever seem to get it...

Reactions: Arunavo71

xjustforx22

Formerly 'Fugleman'
Oct 26, 2020
The possibility of just saying fuck no to Oliver and Laura is very nice addition, the newest Ashley part was veeeery hot, it would have been nice opportunity to finaly include MC with him sending pic also tho, but very interesting and inovative update with some story driving choices which is always good thing, great work.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Pretty interesting, just getting kinda boring being at chapter 24 and still teasing about creampie, decide do to it once and for all, or just forget about it !

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Le Stag Now that I replaying I thought about something. Specifically how loosing the Condom plays out, it is pretty nice in the moment, the MC can either be first or he can let Nathan be first or even let Nathan go raw while he himself continues to use a condom. Dunno about others, but for me it makes for some pretty good immerrsion into the story, without having to do actual paths/extra scenes.
So far it seems that never comes up again? Because I think it would be great for some long term immersive feeling to bring it up, especially if the choice taken is the latter by a sub/very sub player. It makes for some easy extra sub/very sub dialogue, be it from Laura or Nathan (Or Ashley... or Oliver later if he gets to know the MC uses a condom) teasing the MC about it.

That may just be the one that stuck out to me, the most obvious one, but generally dialogue referring back to small choices made would be good in deepening it a bit I think, maybe you wanna take it into account :D

Last edited:

Merrk23

Nov 8, 2023
Has anyone ever "100%" the game before next update? Feels really time consuming and I'm still missing 40 pictures

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
My goal is to make it happen. But I'm struggling a bit with it because it's easier for me, as a dom, to write Laura as dom too, than as a sub.
It's really interesting to me that you mention this, as I've been writing narratives in the fan art thread (this is just my first one, working on the second right now-stay tuned) from Laura's perspective with a submissive Laura and a dominant MC, and I have found writing from Laura's perspective, with her being more submissive, flows very nicely since I can map on what I would want submissive Laura to do. Stuff like this really intrigues me, the differences in perspectives from one person to another, especially when we share the same proclivity. I will keep my fingers crossed for the very dom path, and hey, if you ever want suggestions/input/whatever, I'd be happy to help :)

Reactions: linus.quotes

forceline0

Sep 23, 2017
My goal is to make it happen. But I'm struggling a bit with it because it's easier for me, as a dom, to write Laura as dom too, than as a sub.
Well, that actually makes a lot of sense now...

Having played through the dom, sub, and very sub routes, I’ve got to say, the dom route doesn't quite hit the same way as the other two. It feels a bit plain in comparison, almost like it’s missing that extra spark. Sometimes, I even catch myself thinking Laura’s messaging in the dom route leans more towards the sub route side.

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I know Le Stag already said he's rewriting this last chapter, and I think that's a good call. Nathan has some nice good-guy dom vibes. Like cozy ntr for mild subs. The dirty talk when it's going on, but then the "hey man, I'm doing that because you and your girl are into it, we're cool, right?" after. Having Oli as the 'hard' option and Nathan as the gentler option works really well. That could even play well in a threesome, maybe with the MC having the prompt to decide if Nathan's influence wins out and tells Oli to "calm down, dude" or having Oli win out and Nathan goes harder "Oh okay, if that's what you're in to..."

Having Nathan as a co-cuck is a huge shift and feels weird, but I think the concept could actually work by introducing a new character. A weak, wimpy coworker who's always lusted after Laura at work? Someone the MC can let Laura tease and deny, either to satisfy Laura dom tendencies for a sub MC, or an MC dom fetish.

Still hoping the Ashley path leads to the MC sending some humiliating photos to her. Him after cumming on himself. She can send pictures of her with a hung hookup, and demand he shows how he measures up. Laura could fill that role too, but it seems like more of a shift in that relationship.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I don't mind there being a "hard" option for a bull, I just dislike the way Oliver was introduced I guess. As a one-off "meet at a bar and fuck" it's fine. Him being a permanent fixture feels "unearned" though. Like nothing established him as a badass or anything. Just made eye contact with a girl looking to fuck and it turned him into a dom asshole somehow. It is what it is though. Can't really take that whole part back. Then the soft backpedal with the "no he's a nice guy, he just acts like an asshole" doesn't help.

Can't please everyone though. A lot of players like him.

Feb 22, 2023
I don't mind there being a "hard" option for a bull, I just dislike the way Oliver was introduced I guess. As a one-off "meet at a bar and fuck" it's fine. Him being a permanent fixture feels "unearned" though. Like nothing established him as a badass or anything. Just made eye contact with a girl looking to fuck and it turned him into a dom asshole somehow. It is what it is though. Can't really take that whole part back. Then the soft backpedal with the "no he's a nice guy, he just acts like an asshole" doesn't help.

You voiced my issue and i think i had a hard time putting it to words.

He COULD have worked. But an asshole bull needs to know when to be an ass and when not to be IMO. this guy is just a giant dickhead

Reactions: niennunb

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
Well, that actually makes a lot of sense now...

Having played through the dom, sub, and very sub routes, I’ve got to say, the dom route doesn't quite hit the same way as the other two. It feels a bit plain in comparison, almost like it’s missing that extra spark. Sometimes, I even catch myself thinking Laura’s messaging in the dom route leans more towards the sub route side.
It has a lot to do with the little things, Like Laura is still almost 100% in the drivers seat. Most topics are broached by her, she picks her bulls, and picks when where, and sometimes she lets you pick what she wears or does. You have very little actual say in anything she does which is fine for sub but the Dom needs a bit of a rewrite to make the MC be the one to make some of the choices she makes. It needs to have some things become his ideas that he expressed his desire to see her do, and she then follows his requests or commands eagerly.

That does bother me a bit too, the "he's nice for real, it's all an act" Laura tries to tell us. We have nothing to go on, Laura has never said he was nice at any point and all of her interactions with him have been heavily sex focused, so when could have possibly shown her this "nice" side? So what she she chatted him up a little at the bar? Then when she took him into the bathroom and he went all SuperDom on her and never looked back, when has been a nice guy? It just kind of feels like she wants to keep fucking him and is trying to placate the MC to me, or she is defending him because she's too nice or some other reason. IDK it feels off. With Nathan he was chill and clear when he was acting it up. Oliver is no chill all asshole all the time.

Of course he's super popular, the majority of the fans also love the Very Sub route, they will eat up anything that abuses the MC. They love him being an asshole to the MC, and controlling towards Laura. They would have him replace Nathan if they could.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adamska
4.20 star(s) 101 Votes