4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
The backup not finding anything is "in universe". That's why you tell Laura when the game starts that your phone had no backup.

Saves are supposed to be compatible through versions. But when loading a save from a previous version, it restarts the last or current chapter, to avoid being in the middle of changed dialogues. So it's normal that your history disappears.

I'll see if I can improve the system to make sure you don't skip versions. That's an oversight from my part.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
The backup not finding anything is "in universe". That's why you tell Laura when the game starts that your phone had no backup.

Saves are supposed to be compatible through versions. But when loading a save from a previous version, it restarts the last or current chapter, to avoid being in the middle of changed dialogues. So it's normal that your history disappears.

I'll see if I can improve the system to make sure you don't skip versions. That's an oversight from my part.
Ah, alright.
So, when I tried starting specifically from a chapter instead of loading the save I had, it actually makes it even worse. When I load the save, atleast contacts list, peoplegram and all that stays normal. When i start at the same point from memories pretty much everything gets wiped apart from Laura sending you a new message.
Anyway, thanks for looking into it.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Ah, alright.
So, when I tried starting specifically from a chapter instead of loading the save I had, it actually makes it even worse. When I load the save, atleast contacts list, peoplegram and all that stays normal. When i start at the same point from memories pretty much everything gets wiped apart from Laura sending you a new message.
Anyway, thanks for looking into it.
Are you using 0.11.1? Memories in 0.11.1 add the contacts you should have at that point.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
No, i was using 10.3. I intend on finishing 10.3 before starting 11.1.
Memories in 10.3 don't restore contacts. If you plan on starting the content via Memories, I'd advise you to do it in 0.11. The 0.10 content will be there too, and it will avoid jumping versions twice.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Creampie good for the couple, is a step to real cuck, impregnation is really a little too much. Unless you talk about the “temporary impregnation”… :cool:
Allow me to explain what I mean for "temporary pregnancy":

You have three days to remedy, this means that the wife stay for three days pregnant by another man/men... (You have an hard on now, right ?)

sssssssa21

Oct 4, 2023
Is there a way to unlock the entire gallery? Or does someone have a save file from the game with the whole gallery unlocked and would like to share it?

mrsebstr

Jun 19, 2021
Is there a way to unlock the entire gallery? Or does someone have a save file from the game with the whole gallery unlocked and would like to share it?
Waiting too for that, played ages and dont manage to make every photo yet might need some help with last few :D

NTR_LoveCuckold

Jul 31, 2024
View attachment 3615515

Overview:
Netorase Phone is an adult visual novel about exploring your sexual fantasies with your girlfriend.
The story is told through text messages and pictures, by talking with the various characters.
The game focuses on Netorase / Hotwifing, with mutual consent and respect between all involved parties.
Thread Updated: 2024-10-10
Release Date: 2024-10-01
Developer: Le Stag - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3615611 View attachment 3615612 View attachment 3615613
[/QUOTE]
If I had to choose a favorite game, must be Netorase Phone

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
It's not mutual consent, when the only choice you get to make is yes or hell yes, you don't have the option to tell her to come home, and it seems like she's in a relationship with her new lover, that's a no no
This has come up before. The MC is not you, he's his own character that you have mild agency over. You can't make him tell her to come home because then there's no game--how are you going to have options to deny NTS in a game called Netorase Phone?

If Stag made a route that allowed you to prevent her from going out, there would be no content. Not only would that be extra work for no reward, but every update would see reviews and feedback about how people on the 'vanilla' route are getting shafted because there's no vanilla content. It's not worth it. Better to just give the game a super upfront name and point to it whenever people question why the NTS is enforced.

Reactions: TrashyAF

Turian01

May 5, 2021
According to LeStag his teasers, there will be a way to unlock them all in the next update. In the form of a new app on the phone.

TrashyAF

Aug 25, 2024
This version, just like 0.10.3, seems to crash after the unity logo on mobile... Is anyone else having a similar issue?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
@ Le Stag I don't know if it's intentional but after Nathan tells MC to not kiss his gf when she comes home, there's no follow up. MC gets a pic and message from Oliver instead about them having sex BEFORE the gf asks if she should meet up with him again.

looking4anythinghot

Dec 24, 2019
Loved the game.
Extremely bored by "new" content now. Repetitive as fk, no connection anymore, Mc is a lame viewer who can only say "yes" mostly. Waste of time...

guus

Nov 4, 2017
I really like the game! I wonder if there is someone who has already made a walkthrough wich I missed, or if the developer is able to reveal a decision tree. Because I tend to make the same decisions, where I do want to see the different scene's.

Keep up the great work!

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes