4.40 star(s) 39 Votes
Oct 21, 2021
For some unity games you can leave fullscreen modus by pressing alt+enter and resize the window with the mouse cursor by holding left click.
On other games you can create and edit a shortcut to the game.exe by adding command lines to it.
Place the arguments at the end of the 'Target' field.
As an example:
"...\...\NetorasePhone-0.5.1\Netorase Phone.exe" -screen-width 1600 -screen-height 900 -screen-fullscreen 0
Thank you!

Reactions: r0ckh0und

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
Fun story/game?, hopefully there will be more variation in what you can do, and not just sit and read the story.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
This is actually pretty well done, certainly one of the better phone-games out there and one that properly feels "phone-ish", one of the few cases were I think not doing it in renpy was smart considering little the features used to make it feel more like a real phone thing. Also liking that you can decide on a route to go, proper cuck or dom that likes to let users use his girl, yeah, nice nice (even if it is just fluff and the things that happen are the essentially the same :D) :3
Hope to see the GF become a bit more humiliating maybe on the one full-cuck-path over time ;3
Only critique really is that the MC could have a bit more varied/longer messages, make it feel a bit move like a conversation at times, but its a minor thing.

Lookin forward to seeing more.

Last edited:

Merrk23

Nov 8, 2023
Possible to add a chapter selection instead of full reset to get all photos? Oh and maybe a gallery with which chapter each picture is from?

Reactions: Kimowinter

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
Doesn't this game have any animations? I have only gotten pictures so far? Great game though! Some video texts would make it hotter ;)

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
I feel like I'm missing a lot of content somehow. I have played through multiple times and tried making different choices and even tried playing with the forced options on and it still feels like I haven't seen many of the photos.
The last update change log says it added 18 new photos, but I have only found about 9 through my many playthroughs. All together I think I have unlocked about 36 total images.
Many seem to be completely random as well needed no real trigger to get them to pop up which can be really frustrating at times.

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
I feel like I'm missing a lot of content somehow. I have played through multiple times and tried making different choices and even tried playing with the forced options on and it still feels like I haven't seen many of the photos.
The last update change log says it added 18 new photos, but I have only found about 9 through my many playthroughs. All together I think I have unlocked about 36 total images.
Many seem to be completely random as well needed no real trigger to get them to pop up which can be really frustrating at times.
Those photos you're probably missing are interlude photos, which will happen after a chapter. I'm missing a couple myself

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Is the end of the content the "Two Days Later" when she goes over to Nathan's once he is back in town? I stop getting messages at that point, but all of the other versions have had a "This is the end of this version!" So I feel like something is bugged.

EDIT: I think I figured it out, the bug is only if you ask her to skip the dinner date and go straight to the apartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pablo.cinco

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
It was the birthday of one of my supporters, so Ashley shared a nice picture for the occasion.

Ashley Birthday 1.jpg

Le Stag, what a great story! Just keep doing what you do, it is amazing. Could you add a full screen/windowed option? Keep on keeping on, nothing more needs saying.
You can toggle full screen with Alt + Enter, I'll add a proper option at some point.

I have the same issue on my first save
Fuck. Could one of you upload their save so I can check?

Possible to add a chapter selection instead of full reset to get all photos? Oh and maybe a gallery with which chapter each picture is from?
I'll add a "Start New Game" option for next version. Options to start specific acts will come a bit later.

Doesn't this game have any animations? I have only gotten pictures so far? Great game though! Some video texts would make it hotter ;)
I probably won't be able to ever make animations.

Those photos you're probably missing are interlude photos, which will happen after a chapter. I'm missing a couple myself
That's right, 2 interludes are triggered at random after every eligible chapter. Each one contains a picture (they're a way to throw random pictures at you). Currently, you have to do multiple runs, and get lucky, to get them all, and pictures aren't save cross-runs, so you won't be able to unlock everything yet.

Next version will start saving pictures you unlocked through runs, but you'll have to wait for 0.7 to be able to display them.

You'll still have to get lucky though, because currently, I'm adding more interludes each update that I add chapters triggering them. Version 0.6 will trigger 4 more interludes, but it has 15 new ones. :p

In the future, I'll implement a way to make it easier to trigger interludes you've missed. But for now, full random. Sorry completionists!

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
It was the birthday of one of my supporters, so Ashley shared a nice picture for the occasion.

View attachment 3726250

You can toggle full screen with Alt + Enter, I'll add a proper option at some point.

Fuck. Could one of you upload their save so I can check?

I'll add a "Start New Game" option for next version. Options to start specific acts will come a bit later.

I probably won't be able to ever make animations.

That's right, 2 interludes are triggered at random after every eligible chapter. Each one contains a picture (they're a way to throw random pictures at you). Currently, you have to do multiple runs, and get lucky, to get them all, and pictures aren't save cross-runs, so you won't be able to unlock everything yet.

Next version will start saving pictures you unlocked through runs, but you'll have to wait for 0.7 to be able to display them.

You'll still have to get lucky though, because currently, I'm adding more interludes each update that I add chapters triggering them. Version 0.6 will trigger 4 more interludes, but it has 15 new ones. :p

In the future, I'll implement a way to make it easier to trigger interludes you've missed. But for now, full random. Sorry completionists!
Nice picture! I wonder if Nathan will have a birthday surprise involving Laura, hehe

Topkek63

Feb 24, 2020
Le Stag
I'm playing in android and after closing the game last night, this morning my save doesn't send any texts or load any new ones. Just stuck on a blank screen for the texts with all the characters.

Any fix to this? Ran through a few different saves and the only fix seems to be restarting the whole game via factory reset.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
At what point were you? What's the last text in Laura's chat? Could you maybe upload your save file?

Topkek63

Feb 24, 2020
My last text was "don't take too long" with a photo of Laura with her shirt up. It also seems like I have a photo that I hadn't actually seen unlocked in the messages yet.

Not sure how to get the save off android. 1000019786.png

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Those last two are random interludes. Judging by your pictures, you were at the end of Chapter 6. I'll look into it.

I'm looking into re-adding a checkpoints system earlier than planned, to compensate for these issues.

Topkek63

Feb 24, 2020
Those last two are random interludes. Judging by your pictures, you were at the end of Chapter 6. I'll look into it.

I'm looking into re-adding a checkpoints system earlier than planned, to compensate for these issues.
I've been fiddling more with it, and it seems that new chapters don't load if you close and reopen the app. Is there a way to force the next chapter to start?

Context: I just finished chapter 1 after reopening and it has frozen again with no more messages coming in.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I've been fiddling more with it, and it seems that new chapters don't load if you close and reopen the app. Is there a way to force the next chapter to start?

Context: I just finished chapter 1 after reopening and it has frozen again with no more messages coming in.
Ah. It's not supposed to happen. And no, there's no alternative right now. I'll look into that.

Reactions: Topkek63
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes