4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
If you would make/add a picture of the mc and Laura or Ashley maybe do it when we're fucking them so the face ain't visible at all(like the mc would be the one taking the pic as he's banging) so that it would still be relatable
This is exactly what I think would be nice. Some tangible feel that the MC and the GF are actually active, even if it's just him snapping a few pics while they bang after her sessions.

And the dialogue of the MC is just so boring, and every choice is the same variation of single emoji or single word response to like 10 messages from her. Either cut out all his responses or give them more substance.

Reactions: Pablo.cinco

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
If I want to see how the game goes when you try to stop her from fooling around, how can I do that without losing my save?
It seems like a factory reset is the only way to restart but it would lose my save. Can I make a backup somehow?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If I want to see how the game goes when you try to stop her from fooling around, how can I do that without losing my save?
It seems like a factory reset is the only way to restart but it would lose my save. Can I make a backup somehow?
I'll save you the time - nothing changes except for a few minor dialogue tweaks :ROFLMAO:

RiasFx1337

Sep 1, 2017
Probably later. That manga is the GOAT. :p
I really have to say I'm very positively surprised by your game =)

Maybe it's just a bit too fast for me, straight from 2 blowjobs to sex, but that's everyone's own decision. Anyway, please keep going, I've been supporting you for 2-3 weeks anyway.

What I'm looking forward to

- Multiple choices that also affect the story
- Maybe even NTR content very late because the girlfriend gets corrupted?
- Maybe even, which is also nice, just a time between the MC and the girlfriend for 2-3 chapters
- Romance between other girls and the MC

What I'm trying to say is that these are just suggestions for you, I hope the game doesn't end as soon as the girlfriend gets a few backshots haha.

I'm just saying that you can really build a long, good story with lots of characters, but I think you already know that :p

Reactions: Xakorik

Le Stag

May 7, 2024

Hello my horny boys!

I have decided today to establish a planning for future updates. From now on, updates will be released every 3 weeks, on Tuesday.

The reasons for this are multiples, but mainly, this planning will allow me to work properly on each update without the pression of releasing as soon as I can. The next update, for example, could probably be released in a day or two, but would miss a few elements that could have been useful to add, and that I keep pushing back in order to release sooner.

It will also avoid me burning out on work trying to get every update sooner than the previous one.

With that in mind, here's an updated planning for the following 3 updates:
  • Version 0.6 (The Party): June 18th for supporters, June 25th for public
  • Version 0.7 (Going Steady): July 9th for supporters, July 16th for public
  • Version 0.8 (Tendency Update): July 30th, August 6th for public
I know that this updates create a potentially longer time between each release, which could be frustrating, but believe me, it will ensure a batter result in the long run.

On Tuesdays without releases, I will publish Non Update Tuesday Showcase (NUTS for short :p), showing what I'm working on, new pictures, and such. These will be short updates, don't expect too much.

See you on Tuesday!

Last edited:

yowsir2

Jun 9, 2024
I wasn't sure what to expect from this game, but WOW! What a great concept with really good content. Can't wait to see where it goes from here!

uec397

Nov 7, 2021
This is a great concept. Really enjoying this one and cannot wait to see where it goes from here.

fellowslothb

Sep 1, 2023
Probably later. That manga is the GOAT. :p
Found another one that might stoke the fire of inspiration (Maybe even the fire in your loins :LOL:)

There's multiple versions of it from what I've seen but that seems to be the most "complete"
Although it kinda borders on netorare, the MC has these "delusions" in where she does it raw

Reactions: FalsePrince

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Loved the new content, hot, interactions between characters were fun, and new options for quicker speed and starting from new content are very useful.

But I have a humble request :) Can you add "pause" button, please? I set for quicker speed, but then I was distracted, and messages were just speeding through, you have to go to settings to slow it down again. So i have to wait until MC's respond to read it all. Option to just put it on pause wouls be really helpful.

Or is it in there and I'm beeing too stupid to find it? :(

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Loved the new content, hot, interactions between characters were fun, and new options for quicker speed and starting from new content are very useful.

But I have a humble request :) Can you add "pause" button, please? I set for quicker speed, but then I was distracted, and messages were just speeding through, you have to go to settings to slow it down again. So i have to wait until MC's respond to read it all. Option to just put it on pause wouls be really helpful.

Or is it in there and I'm beeing too stupid to find it? :(
I have a few planned improvements for later, maybe 0.8. With pause, fast forward, etc...

Reactions: Redknight178

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I'm stuck after the cat pic appears, as soon chapter 7 ends, tried anything, restarting, replaying, downloading again. Anyone knows how to fix this thing?

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
i love it new update. is it possible to add some animations and corrupting ? for some reason gf is very kind but after negative answers she needs to be little bit evil.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I can't seem to find the full screen to window setting. Any help?
For some unity games you can leave fullscreen modus by pressing alt+enter and resize the window with the mouse cursor by holding left click.
On other games you can create and edit a shortcut to the game.exe by adding command lines to it.
Place the arguments at the end of the 'Target' field.
As an example:
Right click on shortcut and press on properties.
Target line at the end should look like this->
"...\...\NetorasePhone-0.5.1\Netorase Phone.exe" -screen-width 1600 -screen-height 900 -screen-fullscreen 0

Reactions: Barking at the Moon
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes