4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Le Stag
Right after completing chapter 15 there is a sequence where a message bubble pops up in the chat of Laura (marked in screenie).
Despite the message there are still 2 options available and the message + pic from 'Unknown'.
Game version 0.6.4
after_ch15.jpg

Reactions: deviousstorm

tresk97

May 21, 2020
On CivitAI. ;)
You're doing a surprisingly good job with character consistency considering that. The CivitAI generator is okay, but it's missing a lot of features you would get with a local setup of A1111 or ComfyUI. The biggest one is ADetailer. It lets you do a second pass for a character's face, hands, or other problematic areas to fix issues. That alone saves a ton of time and annoyance. It really shines with zoomed out and full body shots, where otherwise fine detail would be lost. Upscaling is also nice.

If you have a decent GPU, it's pretty easy to get this stuff set up locally. You can even train (or commission) custom character LoRAs to help with consistency and uniqueness. The current designs and style you have are solid, but I immediately clocked it as the Disney Princess LoRA, lol.

Also with a LoRA for character consistency, you can dial down the CFG scale setting, which means you can have more diversity in images with fewer attempts, while maintaining the character's look.

huiAPPOAJ

Sep 28, 2021
hey, how can I transfer saves so I don't have to click through everything again after downloading new version?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
hey, how can I transfer saves so I don't have to click through everything again after downloading new version?
You'll find the saves in these directories. Do a backup of them in case those folders get deleted.

Windows:
  • "%AppData\LocalLow\Le Stag\Netorase Phone\.***.es3" files
Android:
  • "internal storage\android\data\com.LeStag.NetorasePhone\files\***.es3" files

xboy_me

Dec 15, 2021
Is there a route in the game that leads to the submissive relationship (cuck route) without activating it in the settings? If yes, how ?

xboy_me

Dec 15, 2021
i think its mostly through the chats, you can activate game mode I think to show that.
I do have it active and have been trying various replies through the chapters to see if i can corrupt her to be like that but no luck which got me curious if thats even possible.

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Not yet. I wanted to test the results before implementing completely the system determining it, because it means I have to rework the first chapters. It will be implemented in 0.8. ;)
Thats awesome to hear. So 7.0 is coming out in the next week or so?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
0.7 comes out on July 9th for Supporters. I'm currently writing chapters 16 to 18. There will be a small preview on tuesday.
Hey Le Stag, maybe you can add a little gimmick into the game as soon the game nears the end of content.
Instead of the dev's notice/message, let appear a system message/alert that the phone runs out of battery and needs to be recharged.
When reaching the end of content a shutting off animation or battery saver with autoswitch to homescreen animation.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes