4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
On other hand not a fan of new female character. Considering there is not much talks with current girls outside of Laura, Tara having only 1 interaction in whole part 1, is there really need for new character?
So far, all the girls are either Laura herself or one of her friends, so it would be really cool to get a new character that isn't. There's a lot of possibilities as far as that goes, perhaps Nathan has a girlfriend, or Laura's next partner could involve a woman who wants to use Laura for her man's pleasure. So yeah, I'd say a new character could be extremely good, but it depends on who it is and what their role is obviously.

Reactions: deviousstorm

huiAPPOAJ

Sep 28, 2021
I understand it as the mysterious girl is not actually a girl.. :D but let's see, that would be really interesting and hot scenario.

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
So far, all the girls are either Laura herself or one of her friends, so it would be really cool to get a new character that isn't. There's a lot of possibilities as far as that goes, perhaps Nathan has a girlfriend, or Laura's next partner could involve a woman who wants to use Laura for her man's pleasure. So yeah, I'd say a new character could be extremely good, but it depends on who it is and what their role is obviously.
A bit more open of a relationship would be interesting especially if it goes down other path with options as well.

Spoilers for new act is here

All looks good and nice. Big fun of whole chapter for talking stuff out. Cant wait for chapter 18, is there possibility for a tease in chapter 16 about no protection sex from Laura? Angle seems fine for that.

On other hand not a fan of new female character. Considering there is not much talks with current girls outside of Laura, Tara having only 1 interaction in whole part 1, is there really need for new character?
Wow, Laura, Ashley and Tara content thats awesome. Can't wait to see what tara does.

I wouldn't mind a new character it would add a new wild card to the mix, as it is Tara's interactions are very limited at the moment. I kind of wish we had a bit more friendly interactions with her in act 1, so we can have a type of rapport.

lucfafa20

Jun 3, 2019

Spoilers for new act is here

All looks good and nice. Big fun of whole chapter for talking stuff out. Cant wait for chapter 18, is there possibility for a tease in chapter 16 about no protection sex from Laura? Angle seems fine for that.

I'm so hoping for the creampie :love:

Reactions: Akumatsuna

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
I wonder if it some point Stag might consider audio options? I personally think that could probably come last. Especially once this project makes some money, a professional voice actress from GWA (gonewildaudio) would add a ton of amazing content to this. Skys the limit with these types of games.

But man that new update looks fucking awesome.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Hey Le Stag,

I tried to message privately but I can't seem to start a separate conversation with you so I'll just post here. I think your game is fantastic and the only real small problem with AI art is that there are occasionally issues with hands and other details. I'm not sure if you have any sort of desire or plan to remedy those issues with some of the images, but if not I figured I'd reach out. I have a little bit of graphic design experience (I'm not professional by any means whatsoever) and what little errors there are seem fairly straightforward to fix without making it crazy obvious that doctoring has taken place.

I went through four notable examples:
View attachment 3792252

and here are some very quick edits I've made as a proof of concept to clean them up:
View attachment 3792253

All of these were taken from low res screenshots though, so none of the fixed versions can really be used as is. I mainly did them just to see how they would turn out and if these edits would require more work than I was expecting. I have no idea what the native resolution of these images are, and I don't know if you would be comfortable sharing them, but if so I could potentially clean some of them up for you and you could replace the ones in game with the fixed versions. I also haven't seen all the interludes so I have no clue how many images would need to be fixed, but if you're interested I'd be willing to help out a bit in my free time. Also not sure if there is a picture you'd love to have used but an error like that prevented it, in those cases I might be able to just fix it, that said, some errors may be too extreme to really fix.

Anyway, if you're interested and don't want to clutter this thread with discussion about retouching you can reach out privately and get an idea of how much would need to be done. If you're not looking to correct these types of things no worries at all, I'm sure most players don't really mind, but if you are interested so just let me know if there's a way you'd want to try to provide the files, if any are a priority, or if there is even a list of ones you're aware of because I'm sure I haven't noticed them all. Really think this game is great an if I can help add to the quality with just a couple quick and easy edits I'm happy to help.
Yeah, these pictures were made when I wasn't looking at that too much (and when I had not enough budget to generate a lot more and pick from them). I'll contact you in PM. Thanks for the feedback! ;)

I'll admit I'm having a harder time with Tara than anticipated. She was never supposed to be a character too important, but she is less than that for now.

The new character fills a completely different role though, one that may lead to some nice things.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
I'll admit I'm having a harder time with Tara than anticipated. She was never supposed to be a character too important, but she is less than that for now.
I knew a real life situation with 3 girlfriends, one of them was Tara-like with a longtime boyfriend, both a little bit judgmental about the lifestyle of 2 other girls. End up with threesome (MFF) when one of girlfriends had a sleepover in their apartment. Could be Laura in your story.

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Sharing that Le Stag opened a feedback public post about acts 1 to 6 on patreon:

With version 0.7 releasing in a few days, I'll soon start working on version 0.8, which will focus on improving Part 1, including Acts I to VI (chapters 1 to 18, the last three being part of version 0.7).

If you are having specific feedback on these chapters, now is the best time to share them. Once version 0.8 releases, these chapters will be considered "done", and probably not change much in the future.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, these pictures were made when I wasn't looking at that too much (and when I had not enough budget to generate a lot more and pick from them). I'll contact you in PM. Thanks for the feedback! ;)

The new character fills a completely different role though, one that may lead to some nice things.
Tara as a spy on the inside sending you pics could be an excellent use of her character, especially if there's a route where Laura starts to cheat or lie a bit so you have a more voyeuristic pov.

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
Le Stag may i give you some humble suggestions? i mean, personally, i like something like this. you know when Laura kiss Nathan in the party, and Tara send the picture to us (mc), maybe make something like that more often, but put a little spice and a little bit more "secret". like, Laura didn't tell us (mc) about what happened, but we (mc) got the updates from Tara. and, if we don't bring this topic up to Laura, she would never tell it to us, unless we ask her about what happened..... idk, just saying, if you consider it or not, i'll still loving your game whatsoever :)

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Le Stag may i give you some humble suggestions? i mean, personally, i like something like this. you know when Laura kiss Nathan in the party, and Tara send the picture to us (mc), maybe make something like that more often, but put a little spice and a little bit more "secret". like, Laura didn't tell us (mc) about what happened, but we (mc) got the updates from Tara. and, if we don't bring this topic up to Laura, she would never tell it to us, unless we ask her about what happened..... idk, just saying, if you consider it or not, i'll still loving your game whatsoever :)
Sounds like a great idea it would give tara something to do and she can send some pics of her just doing stuff to you as like very light friendship teasing.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes