4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Did I miss something or did Laura start out saying she didn't want to sleep with other men if MC couldn't sleep with other women because 'that would be unfair' or something, and now more recently she says she's not comfortable with MC sleeping with other women? I think it was in regards to Ashley. I remember because it came up after she fucked Nathan so it gave me a really bad feeling about the relationship, and the story going down a more predictable, less NTS path.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Did I miss something or did Laura start out saying she didn't want to sleep with other men if MC couldn't sleep with other women because 'that would be unfair' or something, and now more recently she says she's not comfortable with MC sleeping with other women? I think it was in regards to Ashley. I remember because it came up after she fucked Nathan so it gave me a really bad feeling about the relationship, and the story going down a more predictable, less NTS path.
She realizes that not letting you fool around with other girls creates an imbalance, but that's not something she's ready for yet.

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
well it's still a very one-sided story, I went in expecting (according to game description) to a netorase / open relationship type of story, but I end up playing as a spineless MC that can't articulate a sentence, I was asked if i wanted to be bullied to which I said no, but I still got teased, and when i say that "i won't beg" I'm cut out of content (which shouldn't happen). at no point I have a leading role in the relationship and I'm forced to sit and wait, another good exemple where I concur with previous post is that at the party she's making out with Nathan without my consent, though it's specified that it would be a "sex only" kind of deal, Kissing is out of boundary, but then again, she sucked and had sex with him twice and we still didn't had "the talk" about boundaries and how we would both feel comfortable in that kind of dynamic,

this game really miss the point of netorase and end up in the typical bull/cuck netorare scenario.

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
Why shouldn't it happen?
Because it's not the fetish of the game, I'm not here to be bullied and being submissive and degraded, it's netorase, not netorare, it's in the name, I shouldn't have to be forced into a fetish (humiliation) that as nothing to do with the main theme of the game to have access to the content, it seem pretty obvious to me ? unless I got it all wrong and it's not a netorase game but then it's false advertisement and you should let your patreons know what they are paying for o_O.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Hmm, can anyone explain why when Laura tries to humiliate and dominate me and I refuse, then the relationship with Nathan grows?? It's kind of weird...And the very fact of humiliation from FMC, what the fuck?

Reactions: deviousstorm

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
Because it's not the fetish of the game, I'm not here to be bullied and being submissive and degraded, it's netorase, not netorare, it's in the name, I shouldn't have to be forced into a fetish (humiliation) that as nothing to do with the main theme of the game to have access to the content, it seem pretty obvious to me ? unless I got it all wrong and it's not a netorase game but then it's false advertisement and you should let your patreons know what they are paying for o_O.
fyi, there's two ways inside this game, you are being dominant, or she's the one who's dominant. when u click the right options from the start, she can be whatever you want. when she's the one who's dominant, she will try to be humiliating you. but when you're the one who's dominant, she will call herself "your slut", there's no "humiliation" here and its win-win situation

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
fyi, there's two ways inside this game, you are being dominant, or she's the one who's dominant. when u click the right options from the start, she can be whatever you want. when she's the one who's dominant, she will try to be humiliating you. but when you're the one who's dominant, she will call herself "your slut", there's no "humiliation" here and its win-win situation
Do you mean the red and blue messages that are enabled through the settings? Or if you choose another option at the very beginning, then the whole story will change?And can someone else help? I can't get a photo from nathan even though the relationship is 3 points, so do I need even more? Ohh, this is starting to get annoying, going over again with a non-working message skip is madness. There are so many questions and so few answers, and given my obsession with the new game, it's starting to kill me.

Last edited:

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Do you mean the red and blue messages that are enabled through the settings? Or if you choose another option at the very beginning, then the whole story will change?And can someone else help? I can't get a photo from nathan even though the relationship is 3 points, so do I need even more? Ohh, this is starting to get annoying, going over again with a non-working message skip is madness. There are so many questions and so few answers, and given my obsession with the new game, it's starting to kill me.
Through your choices you can either be dominant or not dominate. The more degrading to her (the more dominate), more degrading to you (more submissive you are).

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Through your choices you can either be dominant or not dominate. The more degrading to her (the more dominate), more degrading to you (more submissive you are).
But the developer has not implemented this feature yet.... Damn it, it seems to replay again

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Netorase doesn't mean "characters will do everything you want without having their personality". If a character is the type to tell you to beg for something, being in a Netorase relationship won't change that. The way people interact isn't limited to a single value. Or they would be very flat, and you'd probably complain about it too.

Also, calling humiliation a simple "beg for it" is a wild exaggeration.

So, yeah, even though the game is Netorase, these characters have specific personalities. Laura is teasing, Ashley is mocking. They are like that independently of what's happening in the bedroom, and won't stop being like that just because of your kink.

And my patrons know what they're paying for. They played the same game as you, you know.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
A lot of systems are WIP. The relationship with Nathan is not used for now, and the Tendency is only used through the debug options. All of these will be "done" for version 0.8, which will end the first Part and make sure everything is right.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
A lot of systems are WIP. The relationship with Nathan is not used for now, and the Tendency is only used through the debug options. All of these will be "done" for version 0.8, which will end the first Part and make sure everything is right.
Thanks for the answer, honey, but still, how do I get a photo from Nathan with an X-ray? Or I made a mistake and this content is not in the version yet

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Oh yes, I forgot to tell the developer thank you so much for creating the game! She is madly shaking and pissing me off, but nevertheless I fucking liked her, she definitely goes on the list of ongoings for whom I can live a little longer. Good job honey

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
Netorase doesn't mean "characters will do everything you want without having their personality". If a character is the type to tell you to beg for something, being in a Netorase relationship won't change that. The way people interact isn't limited to a single value. Or they would be very flat, and you'd probably complain about it too.

Also, calling humiliation a simple "beg for it" is a wild exaggeration.

So, yeah, even though the game is Netorase, these characters have specific personalities. Laura is teasing, Ashley is mocking. They are like that independently of what's happening in the bedroom, and won't stop being like that just because of your kink.

And my patrons know what they're paying for. They played the same game as you, you know.
lol, I'm so sorry you're that kind of individual, I'll explain myself out of politeness but I'm done here otherwise.

It's not a matter of flavor as you try to present it, it's the overall direction the game is likely taking, as previously mentioned by someone else before me and that I absolutely agree with, whether you ignore our opinions or not is none of my concerns since you're apparently already high on your ego anyway.

I'm not being asked for consent, I'm asked to sit and wait, I have no options for initiative and things happens without even me knowing, sorry to repeat myself but Laura Kissing Nathan is out of boundary, and especially because of her doing so without me knowing (cf: the party), and that she allow herself so much lattitude and refusing me the reciprocal is infuriating, and again however high on your ego you may be, that's not netorase, no matter how much mental gymnastic you put yourself through to justify it, I'm telling you right now, it's NOT netorase.

In regard to Ashley scene, when she ask me to beg for it is another path downward, it's the whole theme of a thousand other corruptions games, "baby steps" and I'm not taking that path, It's a choice I make and I'm being punished (locked out of content) so I have no choices but to be submissive or I get nothing, even if you get on your high horses throwing "wild exaggeration", it's not, I should be offered another dialogue option where she concede, but as I said I before and I'll say it again, I'm forced in a passive position where I give more than I take and it's not OK.

and I'm not saying that because of the way that it is, I loved a lot of netorare game, but ONE MORE TIME it's NOT how the game was advertised to me " The game focuses on Netorase / Hotwifing, with mutual consent and respect between all involved parties. "

Now feel free to get offended, play the victim and believe you can't be wrong all you want, I out of this conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik and aordd69

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
lol, I'm so sorry you're that kind of individual, I'll explain myself out of politeness but I'm done here otherwise.

It's not a matter of flavor as you try to present it, it's the overall direction the game is likely taking, as previously mentioned by someone else before me and that I absolutely agree with, whether you ignore our opinions or not is none of my concerns since you're apparently already high on your ego anyway.

I'm not being asked for consent, I'm asked to sit and wait, I have no options for initiative and things happens without even me knowing, sorry to repeat myself but Laura Kissing Nathan is out of boundary, and especially because of her doing so without me knowing (cf: the party), and that she allow herself so much lattitude and refusing me the reciprocal is infuriating, and again however high on your ego you may be, that's not netorase, no matter how much mental gymnastic you put yourself through to justify it, I'm telling you right now, it's NOT netorase.

In regard to Ashley scene, when she ask me to beg for it is another path downward, it's the whole theme of a thousand other corruptions games, "baby steps" and I'm not taking that path, It's a choice I make and I'm being punished (locked out of content) so I have no choices but to be submissive or I get nothing, even if you get on your high horses throwing "wild exaggeration", it's not, I should be offered another dialogue option where she concede, but as I said I before and I'll say it again, I'm forced in a passive position where I give more than I take and it's not OK.

and I'm not saying that because of the way that it is, I loved a lot of netorare game, but ONE MORE TIME it's NOT how the game was advertised to me " The game focuses on Netorase / Hotwifing, with mutual consent and respect between all involved parties. "

Now feel free to get offended, play the victim and believe you can't be wrong all you want, I out of this conversation.
Yes, dear, I agree with you, it really pisses me off, but I just drank a little sedative and accepted that this is a kinetic game, and you're just in it... A spectator?) The developer does what he wants, and most of them seem to like it) I like how secret care cafe you can cornyly say no you won't go there, but here exactly such an outcome would be strange? But I understood what you wanted to say, so why not just turn off your brain and read the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: kopiluwak

Degureshav

May 13, 2023

And yes, the funny thing is that she talks more than once about setting rules and making everyone feel comfortable, and then she starts forcing me to do what she wants and doesn't ask my opinion.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes